• Last »

Purges to begin immediately

#16 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:15 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Jun 27 2008, 03:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Bah. Chyld knows nothing of such intricate masterful plans such as the ruse played by Sime. Besides, it's just not his style. Mostly he does nothing to us in a very menacing manner.

Do you honestly believe that Sime could defect from your organization alone? Larger powers are at work and its always the one you least suspect... except when it isn't... but that isn't the case in this regard.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#17 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 27 June 2008 - 12:29 PM

There is no larger power than The Party. That is one of the basic tenents of The Party.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#18 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:00 AM

Is that the original Party, or the new Party -1 you seem to have formed?
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#19 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 28 June 2008 - 02:49 AM

The Party always has been and always will be The Party.

Also, Slade is no longer in charge of assassinating you, I have demoted him for his failures to the rank of cleaning lady.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#20 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 06 July 2008 - 02:41 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jun 28 2008, 05:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Party always has been and always will be The Party.

Also, Slade is no longer in charge of assassinating you, I have demoted him for his failures to the rank of cleaning lady.

I presume you have cut off his penis as well?
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#21 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 July 2008 - 01:30 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jun 28 2008, 01:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

MR. JM HOFMARN,
May I be your new assassin? If you choose to employ the Dorothy Tremendoussavings Assassins for Hire Service, I can personally guarantee that your bloodlust will be sated, or at most one-quarter your money back!! Act now and we will include an Eggstractor (as seen on tv) at virtually no "eggstra" charge.* Act soon!!

Remember, Dorothy Tremendoussavings Assassins for Hire Service,
We Will Kill Them... TO DEATH!!!

* target may not actually die to death. Eggstractor may not be included, may not be similar shape or color, an may not function as designed. Hand, Eggs and Sparkles not included. Offer void in 45 of 50 states. And Canada.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#22 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 09 July 2008 - 01:25 AM

You're hired. I'll pay you double if you can somehow use the eggstractor on Sime, or any part of his anatomy thereof.

#23 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:38 PM

Eggcelent!

I will target the target, and then the target will be targeted and I will be the one targeting.

SIME, consider yourself targeted.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."

#24 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:44 PM

A powerless megalomaniac and an ineffective assassin... what could possibly go wrong?
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#25 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 July 2008 - 05:58 PM

Do you hear that? That's the sound of me ignoring you. Feel the hurtful barbs of nonresponse, and weep for your children. Ha!

#26 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:16 AM

Deuacon:

RE: Your deleted post that said "ignore this" coupled with a silly image:

OK, will do.

#27 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 July 2008 - 12:31 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jul 11 2008, 03:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Deuacon:

RE: Your deleted post that said "ignore this" coupled with a silly image:

OK, will do.

This is why I use quotes.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#28 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 11 July 2008 - 09:49 PM

Theres no post to quote, because it was deleted and, hence, ignored.

#29 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 July 2008 - 12:29 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jul 12 2008, 12:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Theres no post to quote, because it was deleted and, hence, ignored.

If I had written "ignore this" in the post then you did the exact opposite of ignoring it by deleting it.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#30 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 12 July 2008 - 01:07 PM

Damnation. I seem to have fallen neatly into your trap. Oh well.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size