• Last »

Purges to begin immediately

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 11 June 2008 - 03:36 AM

It is my sad duty to inform the Jelly Pufflemur readership that one of our former comraddes has betrayed our site, our revolution, our ideals, and each and every one of you. Sime Sublime was a great asset to The Party at one time, but recently a gaping canyon has opened between Sime and his followers and the rest of the Jelly Pufflemur movement. These ideological differences are beyond the point of being rectified except perhaps by years in one of my and Slade's quartering camps.

Sime shall henceforth be known as a traitor, and all of his writings are banned. Even enquiring as the reason for this split in The Party will be an act of treason. Suffice it to say that Sime's ideals have strayed too far from our own, and that he no longer has the best interests of The People at heart. His treachery will be purged from the site in the coming days. But the rest of us, we shall carry on, and live the dream.

Thank you, and may God help us all.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2008 - 05:07 AM

I hope you realise that this will shake the very foundation of the party. You might even lose your only member.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#3 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:08 PM

Another of Sime's partisians. To the drawing camps with you, I say.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#4 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 June 2008 - 09:19 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jun 12 2008, 12:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another of Sime's partisians. To the drawing camps with you, I say.

Have at you, swine! You're tyrannical rule ends here... today.
"I felt insulted until I realized that the people trying to mock me were the same intellectual titans who claimed that people would be thrown out of skyscrapers and feudalism would be re-institutionalized if service cartels don't keep getting political favors and regulations are cut down to only a few thousand pages worth, that being able to take a walk in the park is worth driving your nation's economy into the ground, that sexual orientation is a choice that can be changed at a whim, that problems caused by having institutions can be solved by introducing more institutions or strengthening the existing ones that are causing the problems, and many more profound pearls of wisdom. I no longer feel insulted because I now feel grateful for being alive and witnessing such deep conclusions from my fellows."
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#5 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 11 June 2008 - 10:47 PM

The drawing camps are too good for this fiend. I say we send him to double time doing quartering work.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#6 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 11 June 2008 - 11:01 PM

Ok so double quartering work for Deuacon, and drawing camp for Sime. I think that's quite fair. I'll start working on an article regarding the latest political crisis.

#7 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:36 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Jun 12 2008, 02:01 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok so double quartering work for Deuacon, and drawing camp for Sime. I think that's quite fair. I'll start working on an article regarding the latest political crisis.

Unleash the kamikazes!

End this now and go into exile before more lives are needlessly lost.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#8 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 12 June 2008 - 12:47 AM

The loss of your life would hardly be needless, indeed since I ordered you to go quarter yourself, its actually needfull that you lose your life.

In other news, I have posted a revised edition of Sime's biography.

#9 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 17 June 2008 - 11:22 PM

I always knew it. I said it from the beginning, but no one listened.

#10 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 18 June 2008 - 01:02 AM

We were idealistic fools, Ninja Duck. We should have known Sime did not share our goals, and could never accept us for who we were.

#11 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 20 June 2008 - 05:04 AM

We tought him the holy ways of internet comedy

It's spelt 'taught'.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#12 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 20 June 2008 - 01:04 PM

Sime, you ignorant slut. You're such a revisionist of our ideas that you went back and revised my post just to make my impeccable spelling wrong. One day you will die and it will be a bright sunshiney day.

#13 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 24 June 2008 - 02:51 PM

Meanwhile, while your party founders in bipartisan... erm... foundering, the Less Is More party parties on with tequilla! Special tequilla where the bottle is wearing a hat in such way as a lid! This party will outparty your party and... erm... something.

PARTY
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#14 User is offline   Deucaon Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 June 2008 - 09:15 AM

I confess that this was all a stratagem planned by Chyld.
-Jimmy McTavern, 1938.

#15 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 26 June 2008 - 12:06 PM

Bah. Chyld knows nothing of such intricate masterful plans such as the ruse played by Sime. Besides, it's just not his style. Mostly he does nothing to us in a very menacing manner.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size