Chefelf.com Night Life: Little children labeled as sexual harassers - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Little children labeled as sexual harassers April 3, 2008

#16 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 07 April 2008 - 11:51 PM

Well I guess it's not so bad where you are from so you don't expect this kind of thing. Where I am, it's a big fat DUH you don't get your school kids to do things that would piss off the uber-conservatives. Because their number is huge. I live 10 miles from BoJo. Honestly down here, even though there are plenty of people that don't believe this way, there are enough people that do, so everyone knows better than to do stuff like "crossdressing day" just because crossdressing is generally related to homosexuality, and "our children are so impressionable" and uber-conservatives will always raise a stink and if there are enough of them they will get their way. So if they are in my area, only the insane people wouldn't "expect a lunatic radio host to get pissed, much less to start a campaign about it." It's sad.

Honestly when it affects a large group of kids that are not your own you're better off playing it safe when it comes to these things. Having a "wacky day" where you wear tacky mismatching clothes backwards and inside out, this is a fun thing that happens for spirit week in the schools near me. Crossdressing? Too dangerous.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#17 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 08 April 2008 - 01:39 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Apr 7 2008, 09:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The bible says that anyone who has sex with an animal must be stoned

Well they'd have to be... But personally, it would take more than a couple joints to get me to fuck an animal!

#18 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 08 April 2008 - 12:55 PM

Spoon- It probably is, I just never gave a damn. Rural Virginia might be a bit more laid back though.

B - But I would not feel so all alone, Eeeeverybody must get stoned!

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#19 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 08 April 2008 - 03:32 PM

One of the days we had was "tacky tourist day." Folks who participated would wear Bermuda shorts and flowery tops, sunglasses, zinc on their noses, and hang cameras around their necks. That was pretty stupid, and I didn't participate.

I think crossdressing day would be pretty stupid too, and anyway I wouldn't have participated since I wouldn't have had any girl clothes in my home. My sister was a tomboy.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#20 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 08 April 2008 - 09:09 PM

One of the days we had was "tacky tourist day." Folks who participated would wear Bermuda shorts and flowery tops, sunglasses, zinc on their noses, and hang cameras around their necks. That was pretty stupid, and I didn't participate.

Tourists are from foreign countries... Terrorists are too... And what's with the camera? Wait... Don't terrorists use those to do reconaissance work? And sometimes terrorists probably disguise themselves as tourists. A word that, interestingly enough, sounds a lot like terrorist. A lot.

YOUR SCHOOL ENCOURAGED TERRORISM BLARGH BURN THE HEATHENS!

God I could so totally be a conservative radio host.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#21 User is offline   reiner Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 April 2008 - 08:09 AM

I think a lot of posters on these forums got yelled at for not cheering at pep rallies. It's a hunch.

#22 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:52 PM

I always cheered the other side. Most people just assumed we were for our own school, but then once in a great while you'd see someone do a double take and look at our signs. We sure were enthusiastic though.

#23 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 09 April 2008 - 12:58 PM

My school had great spirit. We valued sportsmanship so much that when the other team went for a free throw in basketball, you could hear a pin drop. When I say we valued it, well ... if someone were to blow off an air horn or something he was guaranteed detention. So really, it was the principal who calued sportsmanship. But I really dug that.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#24 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 18 April 2008 - 06:08 AM

Australian schools are free from all this 'pep rally' crap that you seem to have been subjected to. Personally, I think we're better off for it. Sadly, we're not quite free of the zero tolerance. When I was in year one(1990 for those interested), I severely disliked a girl in my class. We used to fight and argue a lot. Now, it just so happened that she was black. So, one of the many insults I used happened to reference her skin colour, and all of a sudden the teacher had my parents and her parents in for a talk about me being racist. Apparently, when the teacher explained the situation, but my parents and her parents just laughed at the teacher.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size