Chefelf.com Night Life: Leap Day - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Leap Day Friday, February 29, 2008

#1 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 29 February 2008 - 07:37 AM

How often does one get the opportunity to post something on February 29? I'm leaving on a road trip early this morning so I figured I'd just post a quick update before I head out. It's nice to write a little something that doesn't involve me being on my death bed.

In seeing-random-celebrities-news I bumped into Woody Harrelson on Monday. Almost literally. I was in a store and as I came around the corner we both nearly collided. It happened very quickly and I gave him a little nod and a smile (because I knew I recognized him) then I realized who it was. I think he was shopping for vitamins.

I got my TomTom all updated and I'm getting ready to head out. I can't believe they want to charge $12.95 for some of the lame TomTom voices. They had a Yoda voice that was free (I'm sure it's terrible) so I'm going to give that a try for today.

See you in March.
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#2 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 29 February 2008 - 01:39 PM

My word, it is nearly March, isn't it? Hope you have fun, or will have had fun by the time you read this.

As what I hope will be a quick side note, how well is your TomTom working? Is it telling you where you need to go without directing you to somewhere in Alaska? Not too noisy, yet telling you what you need to know? Since I'm hunting for a satnav for my birthday, and I need recommendations.

Back on topic: I spent my 29/2 completly and utterly failing my mock driving test. Doesn't look like I'll be ready in two weeks then sad.gif
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#3 User is offline   TheOrator Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 February 2008 - 04:15 PM

QUOTE (Chefelf @ Feb 29 2008, 06:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How often does one get the opportunity to post something on February 29? I'm leaving on a road trip early this morning so I figured I'd just post a quick update before I head out. It's nice to write a little something that doesn't involve me being on my death bed.

In seeing-random-celebrities-news I bumped into Woody Harrelson on Monday. Almost literally. I was in a store and as I came around the corner we both nearly collided. It happened very quickly and I gave him a little nod and a smile (because I knew I recognized him) then I realized who it was. I think he was shopping for vitamins.

I'm now two degrees away from you, Chef.

The filming of the Prairie Home Companion here led me downtown to the set nearly every day for two weeks. During this time I was put up with by the crew, who were I suppose happy to have someone to talk to. Anyway, on my last day before going on vacation (and also about a week before filiming ended) I brought a small autograph book and got the autographs of a good deal of the crew, as well as LQ Jones and Woody Harrelson (he seemed kind of short with people). I also conversed at length with his brother, whose name might have been Brett. After that, one of the producers let me in to watch them film on the stage.

It was a fun two weeks.
"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
-John Carpenter's They Live

"God help us...in the future."
-Plan 9 from Outer Space

nooooo

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size