Chefelf.com Night Life: El Chupacabra Skates the States - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

El Chupacabra Skates the States A Comic Strip Travelogue of the Dark Fantastic

#1 User is offline   TheOrator Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 27 January 2008 - 10:27 PM

So, I made another webcomic. I've put much more work into this one than last time, and I think the idea is pretty good as far as my ideas go.

The images are far too bloody large to put in this post, so I'll just link to my hosting site.

The first one:
http://i136.photobuc...obbix/chup1.png
And the second one:

The second one is hosted on Imageshack because Photobucket seriously shrunk it down beyond all recognition. Sorry people of the future! It'll probably be on my own site by then, though.

The writing credits are given on an as needed basis: Slade here helped me with the first one, but I did the second one on my own (with a little logistical help from my dad).

QUOTE (Me from before)
Hooray for feedback from peers!

"I've come here to chew bubble gum and kick ass. And I'm all out of bubble gum."
-John Carpenter's They Live

"God help us...in the future."
-Plan 9 from Outer Space

nooooo

#2 User is offline   ?!! Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Interests

Posted 27 January 2008 - 11:03 PM

This actually seems like it could be something great. I will now fully expect you and this comic to revolutionize the way we think and our philosophy of life, and to one day save the Earth from certain doom. I have the utmost confidence in your comedic abilities. No pressure, really.

Seriously, though, this looks like it could be good. One thing, could you please make the text a bit bigger next time? I have really bad eyes, and I had to put my face half an inch from the screen and squint to see it.

So, is the El Chupacabra going to have some kind of eccentric posse as he travels around the US? Or is this going to be an xkcd-like strip, with Mr. El Chupacabra observing and remarking the various fallacies of western civilization?

Oh, and the second strip needs more blood.
We're whalers on the moon
We carry a harpoon
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales
And sing a whaling tune

#3 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 28 January 2008 - 12:12 PM

Yes one would think that after being viciously lacerated by the Chupacabra, there would be some blood. Your drawing leads me to believe that his antagonist was made of paper.

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size