• Last »

Documentary on Islam The Peaceful religion

#136 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 01 February 2008 - 01:49 PM

I think "have putted" is ok if he's he's talking about golf. Can we aergue about golf now? What's with those pants?

"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#137 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 01 February 2008 - 02:25 PM

And more lighter is gramtically correct if youre talking about more volume for your lighter, or about the value of said lighter. For instance:

"I got more lighter for my dollar at lighter mart."

Therefore Snakes grammar is correct assuming that his day involved a trip to lighter mart followed by golfing.

Are these the assumptions that got him so mad at us?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#138 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:56 AM

You may be right. I for one hate Tiger Woods however, and the whole sport of golf, so I don't care how damn cheap his lighter is. He's a lousy communalist, and he hates freedom.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#139 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 02 February 2008 - 03:30 AM

He voted for Hubert Humphrey... And he killed Jesus!

I do have to wonder however which of us he blocked first just because I'm competitive. I think it was me since he ceased responding to me earlier. Therefore I claim any and all prizes for first place in ?!!'s contest.

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 02 February 2008 - 03:32 AM

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#140 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:31 PM

I will papercut you to death for that! Allah Akbar!

#141 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:39 PM

Hmm... You think he blocked me? I've mostly been sitting back and laughing the whole thread.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#142 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 02 February 2008 - 02:45 PM

In that case, I doubt it. I'm sure Jm and Civ2 have been blocked, and there's an excellent possibility that Slade and I have been (which would be funny considering we're the mods of this subforum).

And Civ, I have to disagree with you. Tiger is an excellent communalist!!! How could you be so ignorant?
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#143 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:09 PM

I will papercut you to death for that! Allah Akbar!

I knew it! You and your friend are both radically secular Muslims planning to take down the capitalist self loathing West! Evil is afoot!

there's an excellent possibility that Slade and I have been (which would be funny considering we're the mods of this subforum).

I wouldnt put it past him to believe that "blocking" means he "blocks" you from seeing his posts. If so I'm sure even more hilarity will ensue. As for Tiger Woods, the Chippewa Indians hate him because he is an oligarchy.

This post has been edited by J m HofMarN: 02 February 2008 - 10:10 PM

#144 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 February 2008 - 10:28 PM

That might be true. And I was wrong before, I've only just recently been put on his ignore list, due to rebutting his assertion that we're all intolerant here with stating that the majority of this forum is only intolerant to stupidity and ignorance. (See "Formal Introductions" thread, it's kinda cute how he thinks he's really insulting me.)
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#145 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:29 AM

I just like to say that nobody has commented on all the serperatist islamic movements in Chechnya, Serbia, or China. Not to mention the Islamic bloody uprisings in a slew of African countires. Proof is in the pudding and the Muslims are drenched in pudding.

Looking just at the middle east, I have to say much of the hatred towards the west is based soley on our political past regarding them. But else where, wtf is their excuse?

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#146 User is offline   Simperin' Fool Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 03 February 2008 - 09:48 AM

QUOTE (Jordan @ Feb 3 2008, 09:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Looking just at the middle east, I have to say much of the hatred towards the west is based soley on our political past regarding them. But else where, wtf is their excuse?

Being nasty, inconsiderate people.

#147 User is offline   Snake Logan Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 10:20 AM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Feb 3 2008, 06:39 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm... You think he blocked me? I've mostly been sitting back and laughing the whole thread.

Why would I block you?

This post has been edited by Snake Logan: 03 February 2008 - 10:24 AM

Word Vault
A Writing Guild For The Clinically Retarded
I am an honorary Crogerse.
QUOTE (Game Over @ Feb 14 2008, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yahtzee, you are the Oscar Wilde of the 21st century.

QUOTE (Patch @ Feb 14 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yahtzee is gay?!

#148 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 03 February 2008 - 03:53 PM

stating that the majority of this forum is only intolerant to stupidity and ignorance.

So youre saying hte majority of this forum are Westernised then?

I just like to say that nobody has commented on all the serperatist islamic movements in Chechnya, Serbia, or China. Not to mention the Islamic bloody uprisings in a slew of African countires. Proof is in the pudding and the Muslims are drenched in pudding.

Well when we had something as the image of Comradde Sitting Bull marching about its difficult for serious debate to gain much attention, but here goes.

Chechnya was invaded by the Russians, therefore they have the right to resistance by any and all means necessary. Serbia I'm not quite so sure of but with thousands of years of bloodshed in that area its hard to be sure why anyones fighting. As for China, China invaded a lot of its Eastern lands and Muslims got it as bad as the Budhists. So I fully endorse their right to resist occupation as well.

I think many Muslims have a siege mentality regardless of where they live. I mean theyve been struck at on just about every continent where a decent number of them live. No religion on earth is under attack as heavily as Islam. So maybe once in a while they try to take a majority in government or fight prematurely with their neighbors just as anyone else does. I would say that the majority of the worlds Muslims at some point in time have lived under a US dictatorship. Just recently the asshole who ruled the most populous Muslim nation on behalf of the US expired. (He, by the way, butchered hundreds of thousands of the non-existant Muslim Communists) But there are a lot of regimes still going and Muslims as a people see this and I'm sure they feel rather threatened.

#149 User is offline   Snake Logan Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 04:36 PM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Feb 4 2008, 07:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Chechnya was invaded by the Russians, therefore they have the right to resistance by any and all means necessary.

Chechnya is and always has been a province of Russia. How can Russia invade Russia?
Word Vault
A Writing Guild For The Clinically Retarded
I am an honorary Crogerse.
QUOTE (Game Over @ Feb 14 2008, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yahtzee, you are the Oscar Wilde of the 21st century.

QUOTE (Patch @ Feb 14 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yahtzee is gay?!

#150 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 03 February 2008 - 06:03 PM

*GASPP!* Jm's not on ignore!

• (17 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size