Chefelf.com Night Life: Let's all do something nice for Yahtzee. - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Let's all do something nice for Yahtzee. because we're disgusting animals.

#76 User is offline   Dannysaysnoo Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 10 January 2008 - 05:53 PM

I know, this log has been broken for ages, and i can't watch my soaps.

#77 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 10 January 2008 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (Captain Wonderful @ Jan 10 2008, 04:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I wasn't defending you, I was just expressing my ire at Heccubus' internet tough-guy act. Being on your side and the whole "ganging up" effect was entirely collateral, I assure you. Therefore, I'm not sorry, and I stand by everything I've said.

It's obvious that you're new here, and never leave the FullyRamblomatic forum. I've said it once, and I'll say it again:
Being insulted, or in any way referred to in a negative light by me is more or less a part of being here. It happens, and it happens only when it's genuinely warranted. I don't just go around telling whoever I want to fuck off. There's a good chance that if I show up and say someone is acting like a fucking retard, I've been noticing them doing it quite a bit, and am finally sick of sitting here being nice about it. I'd say there's a 90% chance that the only people here who have never once been insulted by me are the ones that I've become friends with. And those are few and far between.
I'm not putting on some "internet tough guy act", I'm making known my opinion of what I regularly see here. Not to mention the fact that I've withheld such comments for a long time now, as I pointed out, and apparently with good reason. If my comments are all it takes for all of you to get so up in arms and defensive then I think you're in dire need of some thicker skin.

Now then, if you ladies are just about done, I think I'll close this and let this ridiculous mess of a thread die once and for all. I suppose I apologize if anyone was actually offended by what I said, but again...thick skin, people. If anyone actually wants to continue this, you can PM me and I'll be glad to reiterate my stance on the entire matter.
And I also suppose that I'm sorry for getting your "name" wrong, Sniffles. I didn't realize people held that kind of thing so dear to them, I guess? Maybe I'm just less attached to my handle than others.

This post has been edited by Heccubus: 10 January 2008 - 06:59 PM

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked