Chefelf.com Night Life: You are Mister Homosexual, as reviewed by Yahtzee - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

You are Mister Homosexual, as reviewed by Yahtzee

#16 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 12 January 2008 - 01:45 PM

This has been known since September (that's when the urmrgay.com site started) so it's safe to say by now that Nintendo doesn't care.

#17 User is offline   Joey Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 12 January 2008 - 06:13 PM

Oh, but they do care. It's all part of their plan, as Snake succinctly described.
Don't say he didn't call it...
Smashed up my sanity.
Smashed up my integrity.
Smashed up what I believed in,
Smashed up what's left of me.
Smashed up my everything,
Smashed up all I thought was true,
'gonna smash myself to pieces,
I don't know what else to do.

#18 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:18 AM

Basically, its Sony trying to jump on every bandwagon possible to attack the Wii and 360, to somehow manage to save their dieing system. I don't actually know anyone that has their PS3 for gaming, one of my housemates has one, but he only has a few games for it, only really using it for the bluerays and DVD upscaler. Myself, I couldn't give two shits about HD DVD formats. It only means that the disc costs about 5 times the price, for a marginal improvement. This is another Sony's attempts to avoid looking retarded, and failing.

#19 User is offline   ?!! Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Interests

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:22 AM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter @ Jan 14 2008, 04:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Basically, its Sony trying to jump on every bandwagon possible to attack the Wii and 360, to somehow manage to save their dieing system. I don't actually know anyone that has their PS3 for gaming, one of my housemates has one, but he only has a few games for it, only really using it for the bluerays and DVD upscaler. Myself, I couldn't give two shits about HD DVD formats. It only means that the disc costs about 5 times the price, for a marginal improvement. This is another Sony's attempts to avoid looking retarded, and failing.

That's where you're wrong, my friend. Sony isn't the one doing this. It's the retarded legion of Sony fans who do this. All Sony, as well as any other gaming company in the world needs to do, is say that they have a cool console that they support. Then just leave the rest to the crazy people. Actually, you should be thanking the gaming companies. The more stupid people diverting their energy towards something like this, the less there are ruling the world.

This post has been edited by ?!!: 14 January 2008 - 07:24 AM

We're whalers on the moon
We carry a harpoon
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales
And sing a whaling tune

#20 User is offline   Casual Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:That place thats close to the thing you know the one

Posted 14 January 2008 - 06:28 PM

I'l never understand how some people can build an actual loyalty to a console. I mean I like gaming as much as the next guy but what i buy depends largly on price and practicality I certainly wont dislike someone based on what console they have. Guys like that need to get a grip.
QUOTE (arien @ Jun 29 2008, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this baby, while still inside its mother, murdered his twin brother and STOLE HIS PENIS.

That is one badass baby.

#21 User is offline   Joey Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 14 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

If a console has the games I'm after, I really don't care what I'm playing, to be honest.
Unless it's a first-person.
In which case always PC *is die-hard Half-Life fan*.
Smashed up my sanity.
Smashed up my integrity.

#22 User is offline   cernex Icon

• New Cop

Posted 15 January 2008 - 02:21 AM

Meh. I'm a die hard Nintendo fan. So??? Sue me. I DO agree, however, that the point to what some of these people argue about numbers and stuff is quite silly. I mean, I do hate Sony like any other Nintendo fan, but some things are just mind-numbling.

However, the PS3 IS a piece of shit. Badly designed, poor architecture, lack of interesting exclusives, high price for dev kit, a format which only "high-end geeks" care about, and a retarded price tag was all I needed to know the thing was going to go down in flames. And, look, besides FF and MG, it IS!!!

I WOULD own a 360 if only it didn't imploded ever 4 months. I liked Bio Shock, smile.gif

El Cernex

#23 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:39 AM

I'll like Bioshock when my friend downloads it for me from one of them torrent sites.
FPS-s are only playable on PC and NO MISTAKE.

#24 User is offline   Captain Wonderful Icon

• New Cop

Posted 15 January 2008 - 08:52 AM

IMO, Bioshock is pretty boring. Name me one game that keeps a thick creepy atmosphere with God Mode turned on and I'll call you a liar. Throw in unsatisfying kills and a lot of unneccessary backtracking, mix in a dash of interesting decor and an enticing storyline and you've got Bioshock.
It would have made a better book.

#25 User is offline   joshofalltrades Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:24 AM

If you can't handle loading your game when you die so that you aren't invincible, go download the latest patch. It gives you the option to turn the Vita Chambers off.
My Let's Play of I Wanna Be The Guy! Do you have the balls?

--------------------------------------------
The Queen's own English, base knave, dost thou speak it?

#26 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:30 AM

I've heard people complaining about it before, but I'll try it anyway. So that I can complain about it too.

#27 User is offline   avenging Icon

• New Cop

Posted 15 January 2008 - 09:50 AM

bah...bioshock didn't get me at first but i kept playing and got into it. as far as consoles go, personally i owned a ps2 for years and never used it. however i refuse to buy a ps3 because of drm. i don't want sony telling me what i can and can not watch. i've played xbox 360 and like same thing with the wii... i've seen the ps3 in action and it's not much better. bah..back onto topic... mario is definitely a dead franchise as far as new topics go but the old classics continue to amuse. maybe they can start a new franchise with a couple of trannies from vegas who save l.a. from bad fashion?
When there are no heroes where will we turn?

i post without caps to annoy sniffles. kisses ;)

#28 User is offline   Casual Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Location:That place thats close to the thing you know the one

Posted 15 January 2008 - 06:27 PM

QUOTE (cernex @ Jan 15 2008, 07:21 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Meh. I'm a die hard Nintendo fan. So??? Sue me. I DO agree, however, that the point to what some of these people argue about numbers and stuff is quite silly. I mean, I do hate Sony like any other Nintendo fan, but some things are just mind-numbling.

However, the PS3 IS a piece of shit. Badly designed, poor architecture, lack of interesting exclusives, high price for dev kit, a format which only "high-end geeks" care about, and a retarded price tag was all I needed to know the thing was going to go down in flames. And, look, besides FF and MG, it IS!!!

I WOULD own a 360 if only it didn't imploded ever 4 months. I liked Bio Shock, smile.gif

El Cernex

Owning a 360 and knowing that just isnt true I was about to leap to its defence but then I realised that would make me everything I claim to hate. So I dont care if you've got it into your head that only one console is worth buying because in the grand scheme of things it just doesnt matter. I mean their just gaming platforms for god sakes not organised religion.
QUOTE (arien @ Jun 29 2008, 03:34 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So this baby, while still inside its mother, murdered his twin brother and STOLE HIS PENIS.

That is one badass baby.

#29 User is offline   Joey Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 15 January 2008 - 07:57 PM

THIS IS WHY I USE A PC.

(and a 360 but only for Guitar Hero 3, honest!)
Smashed up my sanity.
Smashed up my integrity.

#30 User is offline   Toaster Icon

• New Cop

Posted 21 January 2008 - 12:00 AM

I want to throw my 360 out a window. It will be the second time i have to send it in for a fix. First time it was the ring of death, now the video slot shorted out. Read the fine print. If you have to send it in, you get a free fix a year later without warranty. That is, IF you had the same problem, not something different. Fuck microsoft, money grubbing whores.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size