Chefelf.com Night Life: Any chance for a Zero Punctuation LOST review/recap? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Any chance for a Zero Punctuation LOST review/recap?

#46 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 05:17 AM

QUOTE (Professor Saucy @ Jan 5 2008, 11:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'd have thought Yahtzee's fanbase wouldn't be a bunch of fucking idiots, no wonder he never posts here

If you hate it so much, you can gtfo then already, your company is really fucking tiresome. No one will miss you.

#47 User is offline   FullFrontalZombieNudity Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Games, music, TV. Very unique.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 06:35 AM

They revealed the monster last season, it's a big black cloud of souls that fed on all the boring fucks who've gradually had the life and originality sucked out of them by quoting The Big Lebowski for the past 10 years.

Now I don't feel like such a douchebag for watching Lost, thanks.

This post has been edited by FullFrontalZombieNudity: 06 January 2008 - 06:35 AM

"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer."

#48 User is offline   Captain Wonderful Icon

• New Cop

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:23 AM

Professor Saucy, get cancer already.

#49 User is offline   Sniffles Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 06 January 2008 - 10:38 AM

For the record:

Snake Logan, I am just kidding around with you. I don't think you are a racist, I just make joke!

Professor Saucy, I knew from the beginning that you were a prick and an attention whore, ever since you started bashing Half Life 1, but no one believed me. And now, thanks to their warm welcome and words of wisdom, you run rampant and everyone hates you, and I can never enjoy the Big Lebowski again. You have outstayed whatever welcome anyone has given you, and now you leave a worse impression on this place than when you first came here. I don't want to say I told you so, but if everyone listened to me, Fullyramblomatic would be the #1 site on the internet and John Lennon would still be alive.

Fullfrontalwhatever, I like LOST, too. I've watched every episode since the series premiere. But people here, like Professor Saucy, do not because like it because 4chan tells them not to. God bless America, AM I RITE?

Tl;dr, my name is Robert Neville. I am a survivor living in New York City. I am broadcasting on all AM frequencies. I will be at the South Street Seaport everyday at mid-day, when the sun is highest in the sky. If you are out there... if anyone is out there... I can provide food, I can provide shelter, I can provide security. If there's anybody out there... anybody... please. You are not alone.

This post has been edited by Sniffles: 06 January 2008 - 10:41 AM

#50 User is offline   FullFrontalZombieNudity Icon

• New Cop
  • Interests:Games, music, TV. Very unique.

Posted 06 January 2008 - 11:56 PM

yea I guess that's main reasons why I'd like to see a Zero Punctuation, alot of people hate the show(even some fans are pissed sometimes) and they'd be giddy over one if not bored by it biggrin.gif
"A severed foot is the ultimate stocking stuffer."

#51 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:36 AM

QUOTE (Sniffles @ Jan 6 2008, 04:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Professor Saucy, I knew from the beginning that you were a prick and an attention whore, ever since you started bashing Half Life 1, but no one believed me.

I did, you vindictive attention whore.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#52 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:43 AM

So did I, so don't act like an emo.

#53 User is offline   Snake Logan Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 January 2008 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (Sniffles @ Jan 7 2008, 02:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I just make joke!

It good to know that somebody erse here know Engrish.
Word Vault
A Writing Guild For The Clinically Retarded
I am an honorary Crogerse.
QUOTE (Game Over @ Feb 14 2008, 07:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yahtzee, you are the Oscar Wilde of the 21st century.

QUOTE (Patch @ Feb 14 2008, 08:37 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yahtzee is gay?!

#54 User is offline   Sartain Icon

• New Cop

Posted 07 January 2008 - 06:53 AM

Ahh yes, the Fullyramblomatic forum: The online equivalent of rabid monkey-kickboxing, with poo.

I suspect the reason Yathzee never posts in these forums is because he's laughing too hard to actually type...

#55 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 07 January 2008 - 08:37 AM

We are a strange bunch.

Saucy, however, is a tosser. Funny, I always imagined the good Prof. to be a female. Seriously, get unbent, and then bent again.

INTO A HOOP.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#56 User is offline   Captain Wonderful Icon

• New Cop

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:04 AM

QUOTE (Sartain @ Jan 7 2008, 11:53 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ahh yes, the Fullyramblomatic forum: The online equivalent of rabid monkey-kickboxing, with poo.

I suspect the reason Yathzee never posts in these forums is because he's laughing too hard to actually type...

No, but seriously folks: An independent panel of racially and gender diverse experts on bullshit unanimously declared this thread to be a heap of wank as soon as Saucy reared his head. Would YOU post in a thread like this on a forum full of your fans?

I would, but it would be a huge flashing .gif of the words "YOU ARE FUCK," filling the screen and giving seizures to everyone, and if that's not a great way to lose fans, I don't know what is.

So no posts from Yahtzee here, I'll bet.

#57 User is offline   bobsickle Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Rugby. PS3. PC. Sleep. Eat. Drink. Die. Woah, scrap that last one!

Posted 07 January 2008 - 11:53 AM

QUOTE (Captain Wonderful @ Jan 7 2008, 04:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I would, but it would be a huge flashing .gif of the words "YOU ARE FUCK," filling the screen and giving seizures to everyone,

You don't have one I could borrow do you? No...? Oh well.... Just a thought... No. Fuck I'm weird today... Like abnormally so... I think I need a lie down... I blame this thread! And possibly choicelogy... Or at least the way it was explained, I'm in a state of surreal confusion... Erp.

Tiredness can kill! Have a break, have a Kit-Kat.

#58 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 07 January 2008 - 01:50 PM

Well this has gone on long enough. If you've all waltzed in here with the intention to act like a bunch of fucking children, then well done. Mission: accomplished.

Topic closed.

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked