• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 28 November 2007 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (Heccubus @ Nov 28 2007, 03:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Note to self:
Do not fuck with CJ Marren. biggrin.gif

I worked out for about two weeks in the summer and then quit. I just walk a lot, since I don't drive, and try to eat decently.

No, no, you got it wrong... it's don't FUCK CJ Marren, be you man, woman, child, or creature.

Bad idea for all unfortunate parties concerned. mellow.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#17 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 November 2007 - 01:50 AM

I considered working out to get more muscle mass (I'm a twig enough as it is), but my BF says he likes me the way I am!

I maintain my weight through a diet of instant noodles and Kraft Dinner, as well as a lot of walking. smile.gif
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#18 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:40 AM

In the summer, I ride my bike around the block every day. Its about 5 miles. I used to run that, but I injured my knee stripping a few years back, and now it swells up when I run - which is why I switched to riding the bike.

I do Kundalini yoga, and I belly dance.

I’d like to take Jujutsu but the nearest place is 45min away, and driving freaks me out.

I also train with the dogs. Dogsledding is actually very physically demanding. It’ll be -10, and I’ll have to take off my coat and hat cause I get so hot. After the first couple long trips out on the sled, your body feels like you got hit by a truck. Its good stuff. I love it!

#19 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 08:49 AM

QUOTE (looktothesky @ Nov 29 2007, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I considered working out to get more muscle mass (I'm a twig enough as it is), but my BF says he likes me the way I am!
I maintain my weight through a diet of instant noodles and Kraft Dinner, as well as a lot of walking. smile.gif

The word boyfriend... ah how I hate thee biggrin.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>

#20 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:31 AM

QUOTE (CJ Marren @ Nov 29 2007, 08:49 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The word boyfriend... ah how I hate thee biggrin.gif

crying.gif
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#21 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:49 AM

QUOTE (looktothesky @ Nov 29 2007, 02:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
crying.gif

Only because you're taken dear! I'm sure he's a lovely boy smile.gif

**not as lovely as me though, ohhh yeaaahhhh**

And the man again!

#22 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 29 November 2007 - 09:53 AM

Okay, that's just creepy. Enough of that.

#23 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Nov 29 2007, 08:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I used to run that, but I injured my knee stripping a few years back,

Xtreme stripping? What? Did you get worker's comp for that, or was it off the clock?

Slade: Fencing isn't all rigid posture and poking. That's only the girly weapons like epee and foil. Real men fence sabre.

#24 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 29 November 2007 - 07:31 PM

Ugh. We don't need any pictures of the Hoff in a speedo here, dude.

Ltts: Woo for college diets!
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#25 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 04 December 2007 - 11:05 AM

unsure.gif Does Dance Dance Revolution count??
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#26 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 04 December 2007 - 12:38 PM

I do medieval fencing (mostly with the bastard sword, but about once in every month we train with the rapier as well, and on even rarer occasions I get to practice with the 1h-sword & buckler too); used to go to Iaido lessons a while ago (samurai sword plus tonfa, sai, nunchaku and barehanded stuff); also used to fence for a few years (the Olympic type of fencing many of you've mentioned already) swim around and ride horses many years ago. Nowadays I only run and work out with the machinery I've got in my room (apart from fencing, that is). There are rumours of trainings that'd condition us how to wear platemail armour efficiently. If that doesn't buff us out, nothing will. It's incredible to watch what some of those guys are capable of, they can perform some amazing feats of acrobatics.
Bit off-topic, but anyway, if I get some more time on my hands, I'm seriously going to start mail armour- and jewelcrafting. I've already tried turning pieces of copper and steel wires into gloves, belts and stuff, and it can be really fun. Also, it can put some muscles on your forearms and gives you a more firm grip. Of course, one mustn't overdo it, because it can really screw up your vision in the long run. Same thing as staring at an old 60Hz monitor for hours, basically.

#27 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Post icon  Posted 06 December 2007 - 12:52 PM

Another topic killed by me, yay.

#28 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 05:13 PM

If it makes ya feel better, I hold the record for killing the most topics. There's something about my thoughts that people just want to erase.

And the man again!

#29 User is offline   Dorothy Icon

• We supply it, we demand you eat it.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 06 December 2007 - 06:17 PM

I could kill a topic called "Let's never let this topic die." wink.gif After a while you just gotta go with it, and only post in topics that you want to die.

I used to go to the gym, but then they stole a bunch of money from their members, and then they got some new management, and they lost my membership. I took it as an omen.
"The problem is, you're not a kangaroo... that's a bear... and he's in your pants."
"Maybe artists shouldn't talk about their art."
"Well kids, I guess your father isn't a hermaphrodite."
"Izzy! enough with the rabid smootching!!"

#30 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 December 2007 - 06:03 AM

QUOTE (Dorothy @ Dec 6 2007, 11:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I could kill a topic called "Let's never let this topic die." wink.gif After a while you just gotta go with it, and only post in topics that you want to die.

I used to go to the gym, but then they stole a bunch of money from their members, and then they got some new management, and they lost my membership. I took it as an omen.

Yeah, it really reenforces the old "I should stay away from people, they're all c*nts" argument I often have with myself.

And the man again!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size