• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Yahtzee rhymes with Nazi!

#61 User is offline   bobsickle Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Rugby. PS3. PC. Sleep. Eat. Drink. Die. Woah, scrap that last one!

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:01 AM

QUOTE (El Presedente @ Nov 6 2007, 10:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes but they settled in mexico, after killing the populace and taking all the gold

Thank you. By America I meant the country, North America, I think the Spanish went to Mexico (and then California? I dunno...) because it was of a similar climate or something. This is gonna get harder as I have to start finding real facts...
Tiredness can kill! Have a break, have a Kit-Kat.

#62 User is offline   lavaj Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:53 AM

QUOTE (Thaluikhain @ Nov 2 2007, 03:29 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, yes, but one of the annoying things about democracy is that it's sort of your fault who is in charge of your nation. Though, I suppose you could argue that it isn't, becuase lots of people can't be arsed voting, but that's somewhat iffy logic.

Let me just slightly change what I said earlier then. Ahem, just because a very large protion of Americans are complete dickheads doesn't mean we all are. While it is the fault of the U.S population as a whole that Bush is our leader, the portion of us that didn't vote for him shouldn't be written off straightaway as patriotic morons.

#63 User is offline   Sniffles Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:05 AM

QUOTE (bobsickle @ Nov 5 2007, 05:50 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Ok, just to clear this up, this is a joke right? You do know the difference between fiction and reality don't you? And anyway, one evil man doesn't represent a whole country (well, actually, half the time it does... look at the topic title for starters!) even if it were true! Oh well, this sort of thing was never legal at any rate!

LOOK HERE MOTHER FUCKER I'M GONNA SLIT YO THROAT THIS SHIT WAS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE In England, little orphans would totally get sold to people against their will. It's the facts, man.

Oh, and whoever says slavery never existed in Great Britain was probably misinformed. Read this: http://www.users.muo...wml/History.HTM

I didn't read it, but google claimed it mentioned slavery being around in Great Britain for thousands of years.

#64 User is offline   bobsickle Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Rugby. PS3. PC. Sleep. Eat. Drink. Die. Woah, scrap that last one!

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:11 AM

QUOTE (Sniffles @ Nov 6 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
LOOK HERE MOTHER FUCKER I'M GONNA SLIT YO THROAT THIS SHIT WAS HAPPENING EVERYWHERE In England, little orphans would totally get sold to people against their will. It's the facts, man.

Oh, and whoever says slavery never existed in Great Britain was probably misinformed. Read this: http://www.users.muo...wml/History.HTM

I didn't read it, but google claimed it mentioned slavery being around in Great Britain for thousands of years.

I never said that. Britain was quite big on slavery for a while. I think they all came in around Liverpool or something. Anyway, we may have been the first to abolish that. Don't take that as fact, or assume that I said it was though. Were the Spanish the first to take black African slaves, or was this a dream? I know the Egyptians had slaves and stuff, nobody seems to have liked the Jews in our history have they?

This post has been edited by bobsickle: 06 November 2007 - 10:12 AM

Tiredness can kill! Have a break, have a Kit-Kat.

#65 User is offline   El Presedente Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 06 November 2007 - 10:59 AM

QUOTE (Sniffles @ Nov 6 2007, 03:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I'm not saying it didn't happen, but it wasn't exactly legal, like, oh I don't know, slavery, but saying it as if it defined the 19th century would be like me saying 'they shoot people in america all the time, its like a war zone over there!!!11'

Also, theres no need to type in capitals and threaten people, where is the love?

#66 User is offline   ?!! Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Interests

Posted 06 November 2007 - 05:30 PM

Hello? What about those explorations along the Mississippi?
We're whalers on the moon
We carry a harpoon
But there ain't no whales so we tell tall tales
And sing a whaling tune

#67 User is offline   Sniffles Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 06 November 2007 - 06:55 PM

QUOTE (El Presedente @ Nov 5 2007, 06:50 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This actually never happened.

Never Happened

QUOTE (El Presedente @ Nov 6 2007, 11:59 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I'm not saying it didn't happen.

I don't think I need to comment on this one.

#68 User is offline   El Presedente Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 06 November 2007 - 08:22 PM

Waaaaaaaa!

Hoisted on my own pittard, how Ironic.

#69 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2007 - 01:33 AM

Pop Quiz time kids.
List all the empires that had slavery AND collapsed through the economy rather then getting crushed.
Keep in mind that the country/ies had to have slavery during their downfall.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#70 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2007 - 02:06 AM

QUOTE (Sniffles @ Nov 7 2007, 01:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Oh, and whoever says slavery never existed in Great Britain was probably misinformed.

Which is why nobody said it. I said GB banned it before America did.

#71 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 07 November 2007 - 05:23 AM

I wish I had a slave... I might enslave myself, and force myself to bring me drinks all day. Ice-cold Ribena, now you're talking.

*mutters to self in corner*
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#72 User is offline   Sniffles Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 07 November 2007 - 04:29 PM

QUOTE (Patch @ Nov 7 2007, 02:33 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Pop Quiz time kids.
List all the empires that had slavery AND collapsed through the economy rather then getting crushed.
Keep in mind that the country/ies had to have slavery during their downfall.

Finland.

#73 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2007 - 02:44 AM

Huh... It's always Finland isn't it? Did you hear they had their first school shooting?
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#74 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:42 AM

Hmm... Look what I found.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#75 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 11 November 2007 - 02:56 AM

Which reminds me

9. Jet engine

Damn. Us again.

Wasn't that Russia?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size