• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Yahtzee rhymes with Nazi!

#16 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 01 November 2007 - 11:17 AM

And Sniffles, rhymes with "Piffles".

Yes. I am a respondent, Despondent.

#17 User is offline   bobsickle Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Rugby. PS3. PC. Sleep. Eat. Drink. Die. Woah, scrap that last one!

Posted 01 November 2007 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (El Presedente @ Nov 1 2007, 12:23 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
America Sucks

Every time I say that a scotsman earns his kilt.

Yes!!! I feel complete!!! The reason this is true, is because America seem to think that they are the amazing heroes of WWII and that it was their war. The truth is that America refused to do anything until Pearl Harbour where the Japanese attacked the States, they joined late and did a lot less than everyone else. D-day was America's only real achievement in that war. Britain, France, Russia and Ireland among other allies did most of the real hard work. Russia did a lot actually. And America also cheated by introducing nuclear warfare, even though the guy in charge of that project was German!!!

P.S. I don't care whether my facts are right or not! America still seem to try and make themselves out to be the best! Look back at the original Medal of Honour games to understand, in Medal of Honour you were British, in MoH: Underground you were French, then I lost interest in the series...
Tiredness can kill! Have a break, have a Kit-Kat.

#18 User is offline   Sofox Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:04 PM

QUOTE (bobsickle @ Nov 1 2007, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
D-day was America's only real achievement in that war. Britain, France, Russia and Ireland among other allies did most of the real hard work. Russia did a lot actually.

I always fee that Russia gets unappreciated in issues like this, I mean, I know you mentioned it, but in reality, over 23 Russian citizens were killed in WW2, that's far more then any other country, save China (at around 21 million, source http://en.wikipedia....ry-Barchart.png ).
In total, about 56 million people died in World War 2, military and civilians.
Something to think about.

#19 User is offline   El Presedente Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:18 PM

Actually If I recall Ireland remained neutral through WW2, I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

EDIT: yeah I was right.

This post has been edited by El Presedente: 01 November 2007 - 02:21 PM

#20 User is offline   Sofox Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:32 PM

QUOTE (El Presedente @ Nov 1 2007, 08:18 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Actually If I recall Ireland remained neutral through WW2, I could be wrong but I don't think I am.

EDIT: yeah I was right.

We did remain neutral, but that didn't mean there were volunteers. About 70,000, according to this source.

#21 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 01 November 2007 - 02:34 PM

QUOTE (Sofox @ Nov 1 2007, 03:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I always fee that Russia gets unappreciated in issues like this, I mean, I know you mentioned it, but in reality, over 23 Russian citizens were killed in WW2, that's far more then any other country, save China (at around 21 million, source http://en.wikipedia....ry-Barchart.png ).

I'm fairly certain that you meant of twenty three million or something... Because 23 would be a really lame number.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#22 User is offline   Sniffles Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:00 PM

This thread is so anti-liberty, it makes Stalin look like PRESIDENT FUCKING GARFIELD.

I mean, how can you look past the facts that America destroyed the Nazis, the Vietcong, the 9/11 terrorists (whatever they were called), Saddam Hussein, the Reds, the Rebel Alliance, The British (YEAH BRITFAGS WE GOT INDEPENDENCE), Jews, some civil rights leaders, etc. WE PRETTY MUCH KICK ASS, YEAH? It's only fair that we are recognized as the World's Greatest Country.

#23 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:02 PM

I can't tell if that was stupidity, or an attempt at sarcasm, which was still stupid.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#24 User is offline   bobsickle Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:22 PM

QUOTE (Sofox @ Nov 1 2007, 08:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Just because only 23 citizens were killed (do you mean civilians?) doesn't mean Russia didn't do a lot! Who crushed Berlin, eh? Russia was probably WWII's biggest super-power as they're now known. But anyway, I don't enjoy all this sarcasm, and I also think Sniffles is a twat now. I used to think he was alright, but apparently he's not. For a start, you haven't defeated the 9/11 terrorists, you read nothing by the looks of what you said about WWII and being sarcastic ain't that clever!!!! Try genuine wit or something, sarcasm's so overrated these days, gawd!
And just a note, most of the population of your country is of British origin anyway!

#25 User is offline   Professor Saucy Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:24 PM

mabye none of you can appreciate internet humor like all the cool kids and for you guys it is something like Giygas and you can't comprehend the true form of his hilarity

did you ever think of that

I bet you didn't

This post has been edited by Professor Saucy: 01 November 2007 - 05:29 PM

IPB Image

#26 User is offline   bobsickle Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:29 PM

QUOTE (Professor Saucy @ Nov 1 2007, 11:24 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
mabye none of you can appreciate internet humor like all the cool kids and for you guys it is something like Giygas and you can't comprehend the true form of his hilarity

did you ever think of that

I bet you didn't

I did actually, then I thought "that's shit! What sort of arsehole would find something like that funny" and y'know what? I haven't changed my mind! God this is just a giant bitch hole, and I think I've fallen in! Think of something positive to say, it might do us all some good!

This post has been edited by bobsickle: 01 November 2007 - 05:30 PM

#27 User is offline   Sniffles Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 05:32 PM

It was more satire than sarcasm, bobsickle. Maybe it was both, but the idea was to point out how most Americans think. I know we didn't defeat Al Qaeda or the Vietcong. Unfortunately, as an American, I know first hand that people that live in America believe that we did, and I figured demonstrating that in a sarcastic way would be more effective. But apparently it wasn't.

PS I think that SoFox meant 23 million, not 23.

This post has been edited by Sniffles: 01 November 2007 - 05:34 PM

#28 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 07:45 PM

QUOTE (Sniffles @ Nov 1 2007, 06:00 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I mean, how can you look past the facts that America destroyed the... Jews

Did I read this wrong? You destroyed the Jews?

Weren't they the foundation of what you call "the American dream"? Didn't they start the whole ideology of Hollywood? Sniffles, Sniffles, Sniffles...
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#29 User is offline   lavaj Icon

• New Cop

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:02 PM

QUOTE (Sniffles @ Nov 1 2007, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It was more satire than sarcasm, bobsickle. Maybe it was both, but the idea was to point out how most Americans think. I know we didn't defeat Al Qaeda or the Vietcong. Unfortunately, as an American, I know first hand that people that live in America believe that we did, and I figured demonstrating that in a sarcastic way would be more effective. But apparently it wasn't.

PS I think that SoFox meant 23 million, not 23.

Geez do people where you live really think that? I guess Wisconsin must be a pretty different place.

#30 User is offline   Professor Saucy Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 01 November 2007 - 08:20 PM

Why do I get the feeling that if 98% of the people on this forum were to try and read Achewood every single strip would fly so far over their heads that they would leave Earth's atmosphere
IPB Image

• (6 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size