• Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 23 November 2007 - 09:18 AM

My ding-a-ling,
My ding-a-ling,
Won't somebody touch...

My ding-a-ling.

PLEASE.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#17 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 24 November 2007 - 09:21 PM

I will commence voting on whether to touch your no no parts. Voting will begin on Saturday at midnight and balloting will be held by the Welsh devil bear union local #406.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#18 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 27 November 2007 - 08:21 PM

I think that by "ding-a-ling", he is referring to the sound of bullet shells bouncing against the floor. What we see here is a sick sort of personal ad. "SWM looking for companion who likes walks on the beach, pets, and willing to clean up after my trigger-happy antics. Please send photo."

To which I must heartily say NO to gun control; use one hand to shoot and the other hand to clean up your own "ding-a-lings", you beast.

#19 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 28 November 2007 - 08:57 PM

everyone in the world but me is a retard.

there, i said it.

you wanna a piece of me?

one at a time or all 6.6billion at once, it's all the same to me

ya slags!

#20 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 29 November 2007 - 04:25 AM

Ninja Duck - And what about the environment? Sure it might seem fine to shoot people and try to clean up the shells yourself... But what about the bodies? You seem to ignore the pollution that will come of such killing rampages even if, and I stress this, even if they do say Jehova!

Barend- Your argument might hold water, but only because of what you DONT say, not because of what you do say. Everyone in the world is capable of being a retard but you, this is true. But that's because... You're not even human! Indeed in actuality you're merely a fig newton that had radioactive ooze spilled on it and gained sentience. And let's face it, fig newtons with radioactive ooze spilled on them who have gained sentience should not be allowed to marry. Marriage is between a man and a woman.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#21 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 20 March 2009 - 01:46 AM

this topic never should have died. in the interests of threadomancy and reawakening the debate forum, I present my most compelling argument yet. Ahem...

PRO SKUB

#22 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 20 March 2009 - 02:44 PM

Skub is an atrocity against man and Roy Rogers.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#23 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 20 March 2009 - 09:03 PM

Roy Rodgers had it coming, and women are more fun. Skub pleases women like nothing else.

#24 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2009 - 04:57 PM

I like how you pro-skubbers consistently turn a blind eye to the facts and research that don't support your pre-conceived conclusion. Skub kills BABIES.

BABIES.

#25 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:31 PM

I'm all for a woman's right to choose. its either skub or changing diapers.

Stop using my rules of disinformation!

#26 User is offline   Vesuvius Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2009 - 09:56 PM

Look, if someone wants to skub, let them do it. They won't be skubbing much down the road later, but gentlemen, please, put the toilet seat down.

And with frequent skubbing in public places, someone's bound to set fire to things. JM, I don't know how much you've been skubbing or why you even support it, but nothing says lovin' like Pillsbury Grand Crescent Rolls.

#27 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 26 March 2009 - 12:32 AM

I would say that you're right, but the problem is, you're an idiot. Nothing says loving like Pilsbury grand crescent rolls? They cant even spell fugging croissant right! And as for saying loving, well, to me, there is no better way to show someone you love them than with rough sodomy.

Well, maybe homicest too...

#28 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:18 PM

Hey! Keep the insults out of here! This is a space for civilized debate, not personal attacks. Geeze.

What a bunch of fuckin' skubheads.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#29 User is offline   Vesuvius Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 March 2009 - 07:32 PM

Hey, I'm not the one supporting the Nationalist Neo-Skubhead movement!

And JM, crescent rolls are in fact, not "croissant" rolls. They're different see: Crescent Rolls are to signify Islam's right to have biscuits after dinner and of course, much skubbing with the burning of shoes, then thrown at politicians.

C'mon, why do I have to learn you these things?!

Oh, Spoon: Yea or Nay?

#30 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 26 March 2009 - 09:35 PM

Spoon, your mother was a hamster. I believe this has been well documenbted. You have revealed yourself, sir.

Vesuvius - Crustant croissint pissant. THe spirits are bout to speak. Shoes burn poorly, and a croissant will always be a buttery flakey french pastry n o matter what you and your fascist dough boy try to impose upon me,

And you call me the nationalist!

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size