• +

the MATRIX had you but then it lost you

#16 User is offline   Radu094 Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 30 April 2004 - 05:47 AM

QUOTE (Vwing @ Apr 28 2004, 10:00 PM)
It goes back to what you said about manipulating the Matrix. The one is supposed to be able to manipulate the matrix at will, right?

When I heard they're working on the second part of Matrix, I was dying to meet a "Network Administrator".. think about it.. if it's a "Matrix"... then where were the hackers, where were the admins, the firewalls, trojan horses, security wholes. I couldn't help but feel a GREAT opportunity has been missed when I was watching Reloaded. Sure, The Architect was pretty cool.. 'could have been more tough.
I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

#17 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 02 May 2004 - 09:15 PM

they had an interesting idea that they abandoned which was Neo learning to duplicate himself. they had a casting call here in Sydney for a hundred stuntmen that looked like Keanu. A stunt man friend of mine went fot it, but they said he was too short.

i thought that's what was going to happen in the final fight, but no the curse of the last minute million rewrites hits again...

#18 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 24 May 2004 - 02:27 AM

I think to find the correct ending to the Matrix trilogy we need to look to another movie franchize, MIB Men In Black. A flashy memory messer-upper will do wonders for this movie. The sequels never happened. The Animatrix however was worth seeing and still exists. I mean really, in the first movie there's some sense of, you know, need to make a movie. Is Neo the one? What is the Matrix? Questions that take a whole movie to answer. "Can Neo, being the one, defeat the machines?" Of course he can he's the one dammit. That question does not require a whole movie to answer it. I challenge anyone here to say that... whatever happened in revolutions is a better ending than Neo's closing soliloque in the first one, cut to Neo flying while Zach De La Rocha screams out "Wake up". Come on, anyone, you can't say it can you?

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size