Chefelf.com Night Life: DOG-GONE RICH! - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

DOG-GONE RICH! dog inherits fortune..while kids get zip!

#1 User is offline   optimus_prime Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 August 2007 - 11:26 AM

I was floored when I read this story regarding the late Leona Helmsley leaving her Maltese dog $12 Million dollars in her will,..and not giving her two grandchildren a single red penny!

http://biz.yahoo.com...pooch.html?.v=1

First off,.I dont really know much about Leona Helmsley. sure Ive heard the name mentioned a time or two in my life, I know thats she is/was a celebrity..but I still have no idea what she is famous for? is she an actress, singer, author, athlete..i really dont know.

after reading this story..i now think of her as being nothing more than a total flat-out bitch. Excuse my french,.but thats just about how irritated I was when I read the story and saw the pic of her and her small toy dog.

To be honest, I never really cared much for toy dogs. I mean, Im an animal lover pretty much all around. But I love animals that are smart, loyal, affectionate, and earn their keep.

German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Great Dane..those all all big dogs,.but they have done more service to humankind to show that they are quite resourceful. They assist police,.take bullets (see the film K-9 w/ Jim Belushi) , guide the blind, attack criminals, serve as guardians for the weak, save people from housefires, burglaries, etc. They earn their keep.

Cats are independent and can be snobbish,.but at least they can pretty much take care of themselves. they clean themselves,.nicely cover up the litterbox when they are done,.are quiet,.etc/

Toy dogs??..to me they arent good for anything! all they do is yap & bark consistently thinking they are some big and mighty German Shepherd that can take you out cold (obviously they have never seen their minature stature in the mirror, and are egoed-out thinking they are a larger sized dog). They poop everywhere, and really arent good for anything. Ever see a poodle being used as a police K-9? yeah, me neither.

either Leona is the meanest person thats ever lived-who is reclusive hermit and never formed a healthy relationship with any of her relatives, her grandkids pissed her off royally, or this maltese mutt has performed some astonishing feat that has never been recorded in history by any other breed and has indeed earned the right to have 12 million spent on it to buy only the best dog food, chewable toy bones and a dog house enshrined in 24 karat gold and platinum to honor it.
"freedom is the right of all sentient beings"

#2 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 01 September 2007 - 05:21 PM

It's fucking stupid to leave a social item like money to a creature that can't even comprehend it, and will never have a use for it. It's even worse when that animal is a stupid rat-yip-dog-ankle-biter. Play soccer with the thing, give the money to someone or some organization that can use it. There are lots of starving kids in the world who will never know one millionth the comforts that that stupid dog does. pinch.gif
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#3 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Limited Members
  • Interests:James Bond, Star Wars, Harry Potter

Posted 01 September 2007 - 06:29 PM

Well, rich elderly people can do strange things at times, I suppose... dry.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born
And once when you look death in the face.

--Ian Fleming

#4 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:12 PM

Frankly, I hope the bitch burns in hell for that. totally disregarding human needs, and giving money to a dog is insane. devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif devil.gif
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#5 User is offline   Bond Icon

• Agent 007
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Limited Members
  • Interests:James Bond, Star Wars, Harry Potter

Posted 08 September 2007 - 12:29 PM

Well, dogs have needs, too, don't they? unsure.gif
IPB Image

You only live twice:
Once when you're born
And once when you look death in the face.

--Ian Fleming

#6 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:50 PM

All they need is a little bit of food and water each day, and somewhere to poop (which could be anywhere). Giving a doggamned dog this kind of money is ridiculous and if the woman were still alive, I'd find her and smack her. What's the dog gonna do with it? It's going to be able to be fed and petted and groomed until it dies in a couple of years of old age, and then have all this money left over that it certainly can't write a will about. Anyone that thinks this rat needs the money is a loony in my book.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#7 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 08 September 2007 - 02:56 PM

Joke: I think it needs the money but I am talking about a dog pound.
I am sure it would appreciate it after being abandoned in a foreign country, because a pound is all it is going to get!

Done-Gone RICH!

Joke: Why put R instead of a B?
It indirectly involves as rich too in another context.

I hope I didn't upset any human gender. I am talking about the creature dog originally referred to as that name as to keeping it discrete.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 08 September 2007 - 03:05 PM

#8 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 09 September 2007 - 06:08 PM

Someone remind me, because i've been on holidays for a week and a bit so I may have forgotten... But why exactley do we have a NEWS DESK again?

#9 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2007 - 12:40 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Sep 9 2007, 07:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Someone remind me, because i've been on holidays for a week and a bit so I may have forgotten... But why exactley do we have a NEWS DESK again?

To take up space.
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size