Chefelf.com Night Life: Buy Stock in Chefelf.com - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Buy Stock in Chefelf.com A lazy Sunday morning project . . .

#61 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 13 October 2007 - 10:13 PM

Murphy's law seems to be very interesting and I always keep on tripping up over myself on that. Nobody must ever make fun of this stock loosing. Otherwise they will pay the price for its rise, success or paying the price for it to do well again. Maybe after this it might ago up again even though I wasn't making any fun out of the virtual losses.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 13 October 2007 - 10:19 PM

#62 User is offline   Radu094 Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 14 October 2007 - 06:21 AM

Ha ha ha ha !!! unsure.gif
I know that you believe you understood what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realize that what you read is not what I meant.

#63 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:10 AM

Werid. It says that id dropped -230.56 to $0.01, but it's been at $0.01 all week. Did it spike at some point last night.

I wonder why this happened after being over $500 for a while. It looks like there's no turning around for this stock now. sad.gif
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

#64 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 14 October 2007 - 07:03 PM

QUOTE (civilian_number_two @ Oct 5 2007, 08:56 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I know this isn't the place for this, but the exp​ression is "The die is cast." It means a chance has been taken, an irrevocable decision has been made and all we can do now is see what the outcome will be. Caesar is alleged to have said it when he took his army across the Rubicon.

I know the history behind it. Though I thought it meant that like a dye that has been cast onto a cloth, it can not be undone.

QUOTE (Chefelf @ Oct 14 2007, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Werid. It says that id dropped -230.56 to $0.01, but it's been at $0.01 all week. Did it spike at some point last night.

I wonder why this happened after being over $500 for a while. It looks like there's no turning around for this stock now. sad.gif

I think it is because these forums become too cool for the share market. You know how jealous fat cats (even fictional ones) can be.

#65 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 14 October 2007 - 08:18 PM

QUOTE (Chefelf @ Oct 14 2007, 08:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I think it's continuing to fall but the meters aren't designed to handle minus figures.

You, my friend, have powerful enemies. You've saaid things about rich people they didn't like.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size