Chefelf.com Night Life: My attempt at 5DAS novelization - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

My attempt at 5DAS novelization

#151 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:56 AM

I'd say that's because The Guide had to be present for events to run their course as outlined in the prophecies.

#152 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Guarding pies

Posted 21 August 2007 - 11:57 AM

In trilby's notes, didn't one of the pieces of paper describe the tall man killing AJ for knowing too much about CHZO?

Or did the paper just say that "he" struck him down, possibly indicating that the welder did it?

Isn't it said in Countdown 2 that it was the Bridgekeeper who threw down the Spying Thief? And when he saw what had become of the Spying Thief, the Covetous Thief (That's Phillip) was consumed fear, and with the fear came rage. "I will not follow the Spying Thief in death; I will not follow. I curse this house and all of us, for in our sin we have cursed ourselves."

More importantly, if it was Trilby who killed AJ, why he doesn't show any remorse in Trilby's Notes and 6DAS, like he does for killing Phillip?
It just strikes me that Phil is still too short to have done it; possibly Yahtzee just accused him in the SE because people wanted to know who killed AJ, but still wanted to wrap up that plot hole later?

And now I think you're just reading too much into things since 7DAS wasn't even planned when 5DAS was made. Let alone thinking that TN and 6DAS were planned since the very begining.

#153 User is offline   FFreak3 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 August 2007 - 11:01 AM

euh?

That implies that they weren't planned at all, not that they were.

If they WERE planned, Yahtzee would have no need to accuse philip in the SE because he could just say "it'll explained in a sequel".

The way it was meant was that Yahtzee was thinking about that plot hole when he made TN/designed the tall man.

Meanwhile, I'm not sure you're right with what you said there with the countdown thing, but since I'm too lazy to check so I'll just trust you on that point.

Still, it would be nice if Guest82 was right and the tall man was a cruel parody of Trilby for those plot hole reasons . . .

#154 User is offline   bobsickle Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Rugby. PS3. PC. Sleep. Eat. Drink. Die. Woah, scrap that last one!

Posted 26 August 2007 - 04:40 PM

Apart from the mask, why was AJ so scared of Trilby? I, sadly, did not buy the special edition and feel that I may have missed out a bit there but I'm too lazy/thick to convert sterling to USD. Could this be because he thought Trilby was someone else? And was Trilby's informer ever important? Admittedly I haven't completed Trilby's notes or 6 Days a Stranger but I did join while playing the games to learn a little more and I'm slightly more intelligent than bond before I get yelled at (metaphorically speaking, of course). I was going to finish both, but got distracted... If I've just not found a lot of stuff out yet fell free to shut me up (politely) but if I've opened up new and exciting discussion, I will be shocked! wink.gif (And I'm not bothered by spoilers, I haven't got into the text-based or poin and click adventure "frame of mind" yet! So I ask my brother for help or use a guide when I'm stuck or lazy hich is often.)
Tiredness can kill! Have a break, have a Kit-Kat.

#155 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 27 August 2007 - 03:33 AM

I think it was because AJ knew there was somethign seriously wrong with the house.

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size