Chefelf.com Night Life: Greatest Fullyramblomatic IRC Quotes - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Greatest Fullyramblomatic IRC Quotes

#151 User is offline   Panfried Flatscreens Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Yahtzee's games (duh! wouldn't be here otherwise)<br />writing <br />reading <br />music (both the listening to and the makingof) animals (sea creatures, cats, horses, dogs, whatever) <br />sport: archery, darts, pool, swimming, cycling, whatever.<br />current affairs - the actual current issues of home and abroad - *cough*climate change *cough* <br />Occult stuff<br />History <br />NEKO <br />the wellbeing of my family and friends <br />Learning foreign languages<br />As a good friend once said: explosions, good plots, reading about gory deaths and Anime for the above readings

Posted 14 June 2008 - 02:05 AM

Me neither. I recently got Jazz Jackrabbit and a program that runs it on my computer. The Jazz Jackrabbit games were the first ones I ever played. And PacMan. Gotta love PacMan.
Kids these days with there GTA4 and even Shadow of Memories. Bloody Luxury!
When I were young, we had to get up in t'middle of t'night ...

p.s I'm not knocking GTA4 or Shadow of Memories. Please don't throw me in the briar bush!
[18:01] [A-Lad] Cats aren't walked, Reagle.
[18:01] [A-Lad] Those are dogs.
[18:01] [Reagle] Girls aren't on the internet.
[18:01] [Reagle] Those are boys.

#152 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 14 June 2008 - 05:31 AM

You do realise people showed nothing but indifference to Grand Theft Auto 4 when it was reviewed, right?
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

• (11 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size