Chefelf.com Night Life: Happy Easter all! - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Happy Easter all! Woo, chocolate for Icey!

#1 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Post icon  Posted 10 April 2004 - 08:16 PM

Yes, it's finally that time of year when I get to eat tons of chocolate eggs and abuse the fact that some corpse got lost about two thousand years ago... Followed by sightings of Elvis or Vladesque proportions. That is, people seeing some bloke that's long dead.

Well, anyway, happy easter all! wub.gif

#2 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:06 AM

Happy Eggmas to all! biggrin.gif Now I'm going to eat some, yum...
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#3 User is offline   SkinnedAlive Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:49 AM

No chocolate for skinny... sad.gif

#4 User is offline   The Soul American Fan Of Yahtzee Icon

• New Cop
  • Interests:Plotting for world domination, a passtime inspired by Yahtzee's quest for the same... I already have a friggin' death ray. Or I could just be some American dude that has nothing to do but sit here and bitch about stuff in his free time... you pick

Posted 11 April 2004 - 07:58 AM

Yes, now we start tp see the downhill side to being an evil genious... that damned rabbit or bunny or whatever it is was destroyed by the security systems before he could give me chocolate... guess I'd better remember this during Christmas so the AA guns won't eliminate flying slieghs....

Small children read no further

[none of this matters of course since niether exists, but what the hell, it was a fun idea]

#5 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 11 April 2004 - 09:56 AM

Ever wondered where a bunny gets chocolate eggs from? Does it lay eggs?

Ever seen bunny shit? Looks a bit like little eggs. So there you go, enjoy your chocolate eggs wink.gif

#6 User is offline   der Mudda Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:27 AM

Happy Easter all, Spring is blossoming - it's almost warm - Britain at it's best.

Makes one want to frolic in the fields like a new born lamb. Er, ease up on the chocolate it has mind-altering properties.

Any news on the paternity front Icey?

wub.gif
Don't hit your mum, she's doing her best

#7 User is offline   spacemonkey Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2004 - 11:50 AM

i got no easter eggs.
i got one a few weeks ago from cutting up my finger, but my mum snaffed most of that.
yet again, no easter eggs at easter.
or eostre. spell as you please.

#8 User is offline   The Soul American Fan Of Yahtzee Icon

• New Cop
  • Interests:Plotting for world domination, a passtime inspired by Yahtzee's quest for the same... I already have a friggin' death ray. Or I could just be some American dude that has nothing to do but sit here and bitch about stuff in his free time... you pick

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:02 PM

Well, at least you can't ruin my enjoying eating my peeps! grrrrrrr!

#9 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:14 PM

No news on the paternity, wish there were news, but there are no. I wish nothing will come of it for her sake, it would really mess her life up.

#10 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 11 April 2004 - 01:53 PM

Something that's always confused me: how the hell does somebody link the supposed death and resurrection of Jesus, to a giant invisible rabbit delivering brightly colored candy-filled eggs and chocolate bunnies to Christian children all over the world? Or link his birth to a fat old man with a flying sleigh doing much of the same thing, only less with the eggs and bunnies and more with shiny plastic electronic toys?

You know, there's been much less confusion in my life since I stopped going to church...

I'll keep my fingers crossed about your girlfriend being non-preggers if that'll help any, Icey, but look at it this way, at least she's someone you care about instead of someone you barely know, like a one night stand or something (I hear about that kind of stuff a lot down here)...er (*looks sheepish*)...that's supposed to be comforting, but I think it just came out rude...
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#11 User is offline   Mist Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 April 2004 - 02:57 PM

I knew what you meant, Jane, if that makes you feel any better.

*gives chocolate to skinny* Happy Easterday. biggrin.gif You can have mine since I dont care much for chocolate.

Campus is beautiful these days, which is one of the perks of college as opposed to highschool. There are these lovely trees that are blossoming and the petals are like a light snowfall. If it was in a movie, I'd think it was very corny, but since it's in real life, it's very lovely.

I suppose I'm lucky that I was only forced to go to church for a very short while before my mother and sister gave up on me. I was only extremely confused for a brief two-week stint before I managed my great escape. laugh.gif

I helped hide the eggs for my cousins, and it was kind of sad that all the adults kept finding ways to sneak some of the candy out of the eggs under some false pretense, so some of the eggs were empty when the children got them. unsure.gif The children are so cute now. wub.gif I usually avoid family functions since I hate my family, but it is fun to see the changes that have cropped up during my absence. One of the bad things is that I've become something of a legend or myth to the younger generations, so when I am there, I never get left alone, which can get somewhat annoying. Their sweetness makes up for it though. happy.gif

This post has been edited by Mist: 11 April 2004 - 03:01 PM

I'm comfortably numb.

Jimbo: We had to kill them to keep them from going extinct.

#12 User is offline   spacemonkey Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 11 April 2004 - 03:56 PM

rabbits and eggs: paganism
fat man delivering presents: st nicolas.... but the present thing stems from paganism.

i wish he were green again. he looks so much cooler that way!

#13 User is offline   The Soul American Fan Of Yahtzee Icon

• New Cop

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:48 PM

Oh, why the viciousness? Paganism can be such good fun! Without paganism Halloween ,the most kick ass holiday ever for someone like me who gets paid to be Jason in various haunted houses, and that would just suck!

Let's hear it for the pagans!!!!

#14 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 11 April 2004 - 04:55 PM

Indeed, hooray for the pagans! They're much more fun than those stuffy Christian types anyway! biggrin.gif

This post has been edited by Jane Sherwood: 11 April 2004 - 04:58 PM

Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#15 User is offline   SkinnedAlive Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 11 April 2004 - 05:08 PM

Yoink! Cheers misty!

I thought the eggs were symbolism for rebirth...

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size