Chefelf.com Night Life: Momentous event in Lance and Eskimo history - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Momentous event in Lance and Eskimo history It's almost here!

#16 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:09 PM

QUOTE (Lefty @ Apr 12 2007, 09:05 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Also, pirating seems to be keeping Krys in shape as well. Mrrrow! I only hope that Lance's sallow demeanor & scrawny lankiness won't be harmed by the rough-&-tumble life of freebooterly video distribution. [insert pirate smiley here]

Hmm, it's encouraging that you comment on his lankiness because I feel like i've been drawing him too built (more so than 'hired muscle' Krys). But I guess a girl can be 75% as obviously muscular as a guy and she's still extraordinarily jacked to his whatever-I-guess-he's-more-or-less-in-shape. Anyway, that's what I've learned from The Gym, home of the Giant Lumpy Men and Tiny Slender Ladies.

#17 User is offline   Lefty Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Redcloud Collective

Posted 12 April 2007 - 12:20 PM

QUOTE (Laura @ Apr 12 2007, 01:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Hmm, it's encouraging that you comment on his lankiness because I feel like i've been drawing him too built

when looking back with that in mind, perhaps it's just his height makes him look all stringbean, whether or not there's muscle on that beanpole frame.

But actually it's probably cuz i'm unobservant--i had assumed he was wearing his usual leather jacket again (meaning any bulkiness was just its AC 7 folds).

#18 User is offline   Laura Icon

• Brother Redcloud
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators
  • Interests:gnome habits

Posted 13 April 2007 - 09:38 PM

QUOTE (Lefty @ Apr 12 2007, 01:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
But actually it's probably cuz i'm unobservant--i had assumed he was wearing his usual leather jacket again (meaning any bulkiness was just its AC 7 folds).

Ahh. Well, the jacket will make its appearance... eventually.

Made the announcement on the main page today, though perhaps I should have made it on Monday, since there'll be no weekend updates. But 5 more comics next week for you good, good people!

#19 User is offline   Chefelf Icon

• LittleHorse Fan
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Admin

Posted 24 April 2007 - 06:21 PM

No need to apologize for knifing me or making me look "gay with Lance."

I wouldn't have it any other way.

I do tend to hoard things so the recent comic is very accurate: http://lanceandeskim...php?strip_id=12
See Chefelf in a Movie! -> The People vs. George Lucas

Buy the New LittleHorse CD, Strangers in the Valley!
CD Baby | iTunes | LittleHorse - Flight of the Bumblebee Video

Chefelf on: Twitter | friendfeed | Jaiku | Bitstrips | Muxtape | Mento | MySpace | Flickr | YouTube | LibraryThing

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size