• You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic

1980's cheesiest videos post and vote for cheesiest 80's vid

#1 User is offline   blueoceans Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 April 2007 - 09:08 PM

welcome to the 1980's cheesiest video contest.

post your submission of what you think is the cheesiest video from the 1980's

it doesnt matter what it is,.commercial, tv show, movie, whatever....

if its from the 1980's and its pretty damn cheesy,..post it here so all can watch.

heres my submission....think you can beat it?

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=c9TGtKibxQk

its particularly funny,.during 3:26..when the ticker at the bottom of the tv indicates a special appearance to be made by wrestling legend, Jake "the Snake" Roberts.

i havent really figured out what the kids are singing at the beggining..but i hope it sure isnt what it sounds like,..which is "Let your NUT shine"....by the way,.i really like it a lot when "Stacie" winks at me during the opening credits..she was pretty hot for a 1980's chick,...not

that kid "aaron" kinda looks a bit like Scott Baio from "Happy Days"....yeaa...like i could really imagine the Fonz walking into the set of this crappy show trying to give it some element of style.

its also pretty funny when the song begins,.the song title is shown,.along with the song title number?[i]?...in this case its "reason to be"-song number 60,..like im supposed to make some sort of mad dash and retrieve a songbook to sing along right with them..........oh my god,.dont tell me that kids wrote in to have such songbooks mailed to them...doh!!

This post has been edited by blueoceans: 07 April 2007 - 09:25 PM

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • You cannot reply to this topic