Chefelf.com Night Life: whats your favorite fast food eatery - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

whats your favorite fast food eatery where you be dippin your nasty spoon at?

#1 User is offline   sesame_street_hustler Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 06:55 AM

hey yall. whats your favorite fast food place? if its not a national chain restaurant, then give everyone else an idea of what the place is like.

my favorite fast food restaurant? i have a couple of them...

taco bell: a place to get a cheap fix..and they dont serve greasy fries as a side item. plus they are blazing fast at the drive thru

burger king: the royalty of burgers. gotta love those onion rings. dont forget to add in the warm dutch apple pie.

arby's: kinda pricey for fast food, but damn delicious. beef and cheddar's better.

popeye's chicken: the only chicken house that can give the colonel a run for his money. popeye's is the freshest chicken this side of compton. you cant beat the red beans and rice. and the biscuits are off the hook.
the world is a game of players & pawns with everyone striving to be the king

#2 User is offline   Frank the Rabbit Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:22 AM

the dairy queen as been growing on me, i love their homestyle chicken strip basket, as well as the wonderful ice cream there. its like a perfect combination. i like wendy's, subway, popeyes is also amazing, and sonic burger all the way!

#3 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 24 March 2007 - 10:39 AM

... Where I be dippin' my nasty spoon at? huh.gif

My favorite restaurants are Waffle House, Ci-Cis, Ryans, and Olive Garden. Quizno's is better than subway as far as food quality is concerned, but it's more expensive, so bleh. I also love Wendy's spicey chicken sanwiches.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#4 User is offline   Frank the Rabbit Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:20 AM

i've never had quizno's, we don't have one near where i live. it looks good though. and as far as italian cusine goes, bucca de beppo's is the royal shit.

#5 User is offline   Ninja Duck Icon

• Cheer up, emo duck.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:08 PM

Since I'm cheap, what I'll do is order off the dollar menu from Wendy's, then go to Subway and get a footlong sub, then run back to my room, guarding it jealously under my jacket, to be eaten later when I don't feel like cooking.

#6 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:34 PM

My favourite fast food eatery is my own kitchen.
Where I can make things fast on a hurry,

And a French cake shop.

#7 User is offline   Egfu Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Interests:Everything nerdy. Excluding Star Trek and anime.

Posted 24 March 2007 - 12:57 PM

Here in Armpit Town, Finland, we don't have half of the fast food places mentioned in this thread. Well, actually, we only have McDonald's, Subway, Hesburger (a Finnish chain) and approximately a gazillion small, seedy pizza places.

I don't go to Subway because it's expensive (and burgers > sandwiches :P) and I avoid the pizza places because I don't want salmonella. So when I get a craving for fast food (which doesn't happen often), I go to either McDonald's or Hesburger, whatever happens to be the closest. There's no real difference between those two chains.
"When I was five, my uncle was decapitated by a watermelon."

#8 User is offline   Despondent Icon

• Think for yourself
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Laughter. Louis pups. Percussion. What binds us. Bicycling, Tennis.

Posted 24 March 2007 - 09:47 PM

Chick-fil-A is consistently good. Going for the cheap; double-cheeseburger no pickle and small fries is always fresh, and just two bucks at McD's. Whopper jr no pickle is just a buck. Yes, I'm cheap. Chick-fil-A, slaw and water is under four dollars and reasonably nutritious.

Krystal or White Castle cannot be underestimated.

#9 User is offline   Frank the Rabbit Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 24 March 2007 - 11:26 PM

speaking of Mcdonalds, does anybody else think that their snack wraps are sent straight from God?

#10 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 25 March 2007 - 08:46 AM

Ah, fast food, love of my life. MacDonalds have fallen out of favour with me since a.) they cancelled the Big Tasty. Again. b.) I realised their chips are just limp strips of grease. As far as burgers go, Burger King is the way forward. Although burgers aren't the way to go.

Its all about the pizzas really. For many a moon, my post-alcobinge delight has been a donner meat pizza (ie, kebab meat on a pizza, sometimes with onion). It really is divine if served right.

Although recently, I have fallen in love with the Meateor from Dominos. If you order it with added chicken, it really is as good as a six-meats-and-BBQ-sauce sounds. Orgasmic, is what I'm talking.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#11 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:30 AM

I kinda like Subway, but I try to do without fast food as much as I can... and the Döner Kebap served here pwns all of those sissy dishes that your fancy fast food chains dish out. sleep.gif

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#12 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 March 2007 - 10:46 AM

I don't eat eat kebabs anymore after the last less grisly shop closed.
Only a couple of times I tried other places but they were horrible.

In return I save money and don't feel ill after eating.

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 25 March 2007 - 10:50 AM

#13 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 25 March 2007 - 03:59 PM

Slade's top three are in my top 5! Woot for SC restaurants. I also am a big fan of Sonic and Jack in the Box, and Subway's okay, as far as fast food goes. Other than that I don't like fast food.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#14 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 25 March 2007 - 04:45 PM

Quiznos, yeah, Arby's definitely, KFC (I know I know), and A & W. I also like the crappy Chinese food you get in the mall food fairs, places like "Manchu Wok." I don't know if that counts as fast food though unless you're already in the mall. If you're not shopping it would be inconvenient. No drive-thru. Fast-food sushi can be ok as well. We have "Sushi-Ya" here in a lot of the malls.
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#15 User is offline   tempocobnato Icon

• New Cop

Posted 25 March 2007 - 05:59 PM

QUOTE (sesame_street_hustler @ Mar 24 2007, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
hey yall. whats your favorite fast food place? if its not a national chain restaurant, then give everyone else an idea of what the place is like.

my favorite fast food restaurant? i have a couple of them...

taco bell: a place to get a cheap fix..and they dont serve greasy fries as a side item. plus they are blazing fast at the drive thru

burger king: the royalty of burgers. gotta love those onion rings. dont forget to add in the warm dutch apple pie.

arby's: kinda pricey for fast food, but damn delicious. beef and cheddar's better.

popeye's chicken: the only chicken house that can give the colonel a run for his money. popeye's is the freshest chicken this side of compton. you cant beat the red beans and rice. and the biscuits are off the hook.

To me, the best AND worst place would be McDonalds, the food tastes so good and is to addictive, but I get horrible constapation or diareha afterwards.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size