Chefelf.com Night Life: My thoughts... - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

My thoughts... Regarding the new update.

#151 User is offline   Yahtzee Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:10 AM

Jesus christ, I wish you prannies would all stop bumming each other over the semantics of one fucking sentence. Yeah, I'm working on games but then I always am. Whether I end up releasing what I'm working on is a matter left to fate.

This post has been edited by Yahtzee: 07 May 2007 - 05:10 AM

As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I realised that it could do with a lick of paint.

#152 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 07 May 2007 - 01:01 PM

QUOTE (Yahtzee @ May 7 2007, 11:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Jesus christ, I wish you prannies would all stop bumming each other over the semantics of one fucking sentence. Yeah, I'm working on games but then I always am. Whether I end up releasing what I'm working on is a matter left to fate.

... and the missus?? tongue.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#153 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 07 May 2007 - 02:35 PM

His sandal! IT IS A SIGN!!!
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#154 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:01 PM

The gourd! Follow the gourd!

#155 User is offline   joshofalltrades Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 07 May 2007 - 05:11 PM

QUOTE (Yahtzee @ May 7 2007, 05:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yahtzee Fanboy Response:

"Yay! Yahtzee came and called me a pranny! I feel so special that I will never use the eyes I saw that sentence with again, because it would only diminish the greatness they just witnessed!"

Yahtzee Fanboy Attempting To Not Look Like a Yahtzee Fanboy Response:

"Piss off! Your games are good but they aren't good enough for you to call me a pranny. You must think you're a god or something! When is your next game coming out?"

Pretentious Dickhead Response:

"But your website only consists of freeware adventure games and infrequent updates which basically contain humor and game development news which is vaguely phrased, and therefore the only thing we have to do in your forum is to debate the semantics of that 'one fucking sentence'! Also, I like run on sentences!"

Dan N Gamez Response:

See: Yahtzee Fanboy Response. Misspell every third word.

My response:

Myeh. Okay. So what do you want to talk about?
My Let's Play of I Wanna Be The Guy! Do you have the balls?

--------------------------------------------
The Queen's own English, base knave, dost thou speak it?

#156 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 08 May 2007 - 01:04 AM

QUOTE (joshofalltrades @ May 8 2007, 12:11 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dan N Gamez Response:

See: Yahtzee Fanboy Response. Misspell every third word.

That was evil. dry.gif

thumbsup.gif

#157 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 08 May 2007 - 08:36 AM

Evil, yes, but all evil is invariably funny.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#158 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Things and stuff.

Posted 08 May 2007 - 02:58 PM

You people remind me of the crowd of worshippers in Life of Brian.
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#159 User is offline   joshofalltrades Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 08 May 2007 - 07:31 PM

This is off topic...but...

Hey Zewb, where in Texas do you currently reside? I moved from Dallas to Abilene recently, and am thinking of going to Austin soon.

Just curious.

#160 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2007 - 03:02 AM

QUOTE (Zewb @ May 8 2007, 09:58 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You people remind me of the crowd of worshippers in Life of Brian.

Really? No shit!

#161 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2007 - 08:20 AM

By the way, Yahtzee, just out of curiosity: Does your Mum still read the site?

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 09 May 2007 - 08:21 AM

#162 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 May 2007 - 11:04 PM

QUOTE (joshofalltrades @ May 8 2007, 07:31 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
This is off topic...but...

Hey Zewb, where in Texas do you currently reside? I moved from Dallas to Abilene recently, and am thinking of going to Austin soon.

Just curious.

Houston. I'm thinking of moving to Plano because Houston sucks balls. Don't go to Houston.

Should I also include my home address and a list of my greatest fears?
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#163 User is offline   der Mudda Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 10 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

Yes, David K, I still do keep an eye on the site.

I blush.

blushing.gif
Don't hit your mum, she's doing her best

#164 User is offline   joshofalltrades Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

Zewb -

Nah. Just curious. I am well aware of Houston's suckage. Plano is fine if you don't mind a bunch of 18-year-old, 80 lb. nubile blonde girls snorting coke and spending daddy's money. I lived there myself for a while, although I personally am not an 18-year-old, 80 lb. nubile blonde girl snorting coke and spending daddy's money.

QUOTE (der Mudda @ May 10 2007, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yes, David K, I still do keep an eye on the site.

I blush.

blushing.gif

I was about to ask you what Yahtzee was like as a child, and then I remember that I really would just rather pretend that he popped into existence arbitrarily.

Besides, Stewie of Family Guy fame is probably a fairly accurate representation.

#165 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 10 May 2007 - 04:26 PM

Good advice, josh; coke is running a bit dry in H-town.

Btw, anyone who is interested in Yahtzee's childhood is a pedo.

-John Wayne

• (12 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size