Chefelf.com Night Life: Nightmare I had which I believe to be influenced by these games... - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Nightmare I had which I believe to be influenced by these games...

#46 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:14 AM

I just had this dream last night and I wanted to share it to the community, so here it goes:

It looked like one of those Flash games we see in websites. It was an adventure and the main character was Trilby. The first scenario was a street in London and it was raining, so Trilby was wearing a brown rain coat.

There was a lot of people walking around in the street and they were all using umbrellas or rain coats. I could not interact with them. My mission was to find a small object, I think it was a notepad. I also think Trilby lost that object somehow. Can't remeber.

And then the Tall Man appears. He was using his black coat, as always, and he was hiding in the shadows so no one noticed him but me. He ran away. I tried to persue him, but he disappeared.

And then I found this guy. There was a desk in the middle of the street and the guy was doing some paper work on it. There was a concrete thing over him so the rain wasn't affecting his work. His last names were Chahal Somerset. He was a black thin young guy and he seemed very busy. He was writing something and recording his progress with a small tape recorder. He had the object I wanted in a white paper bag.

I tried to talk to him, but he didn't listen. I tried again and again but all he did was say he was "too busy to talk right now, come back later". I went away and some time later I came back to him, but he was not there anymore, only his desk. I took the bag and the recorder. End of the first day.

In the second day, the main character was a female journalist. The mission was to interview the wife of the Chahal Somerset guy. Well, the wife was there, talking to the journalist. She said her husband had a terrible death, the camera man was filming her house and then... poof! She became a skeleton. I know the journalist died too, there was a tree there, I think, but I can't remember because I woke up.

#47 User is offline   Egfu Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Everything nerdy. Excluding Star Trek and anime.

Posted 10 March 2007 - 09:41 AM

I don't think I've ever had any XDAS-related dreams. If I had one, it'd probably be quite interesting, because my dreams tend to be very weird. Like that one where I was in some concentration camp, about to get slaughtered (and I'm not even Jewish), but then everyone started singing and dancing Bollywood style.
"When I was five, my uncle was decapitated by a watermelon."

#48 User is offline   El Presedente Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 10 March 2007 - 10:33 AM

And so the saga continues... In our DREAMS! Dun dun DuNNNNNNN!

#49 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 10 March 2007 - 03:55 PM

I'm starting to believe that you guys are just making this shit up.

#50 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 11 May 2007 - 09:25 AM

QUOTE (Nostaw @ Feb 23 2007, 10:42 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now you must see three options: "Pleasant dreams", "Wet dreams" (men only), "Nightmares" and "Sudden death". Make sure they're all active and bon voyage.

Why can't women have wet dreams? Ok, mostly likely not as wet, but still...gender equality, people!

#51 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 11 May 2007 - 12:17 PM

QUOTE (Thaluikhain @ May 11 2007, 10:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why can't women have wet dreams? Ok, mostly likely not as wet, but still...gender equality, people!

They do.

#52 User is offline   Sniffles Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 11 May 2007 - 10:10 PM

All of my dreams are fucked up, but some are just more so than others. For instance:

There was this guy throwing little kids off a roof. I didn't know if I was someone watching or if I was the guy throwing kids off the roof. And the kids didn't do anything. They just stood there, waddling around. Then they got thrown off the roof. Then I appeared in this penthouse in a building. I was this old man, and I had a penis growing out of my own penis. It was sort of like a Russian doll sequence. It wasn't awesome at all.

This post has been edited by Sniffles: 11 May 2007 - 10:11 PM

#53 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:47 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ May 12 2007, 03:17 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
They do.

Ok, that was a rhetorical question.

QUOTE (Sniffles @ May 12 2007, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There was this guy throwing little kids off a roof. I didn't know if I was someone watching or if I was the guy throwing kids off the roof. And the kids didn't do anything. They just stood there, waddling around. Then they got thrown off the roof. Then I appeared in this penthouse in a building. I was this old man, and I had a penis growing out of my own penis. It was sort of like a Russian doll sequence. It wasn't awesome at all.

Oh....kay....

#54 User is offline   Prodian Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2007 - 03:51 AM

Last night I dreamt about some wierd human-like creatures that were made of minerals and had lots of tentacles. There were bigger ones that looked like whales made out of the smaller one and they floated. It was all in some top secret research installation on top of a mountain in a desert. The creatures just wandered about in these rock tunnels being monitored by cameras and then suddenly one of the whale ones started screeching and start attacking people and stuff with its tentacles and trying to break out. Then there was Jango Fett and he started trying to seal the creatures in, but a tiny bit of the mineral stuff fell to the ground and began growing. Then the action went back to Jango Fett who was fighting the human-like creatures Mortal Kombat style. Then I woke up.

What happened to the mineral that fell off the mountain? I don't know. My dreams always have sequel potential.

#55 User is offline   El Presedente Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 12 May 2007 - 06:48 AM

I had a dream last night where I kept trying to tell everyone 'the aristocrats!' joke (you know, the one with all the incest and buggery and bestiality), and no one found it funny (just like in real life).

It might have something to do with the fact that I was watching the docu-film on it that was on channel 4 the other night.

#56 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 13 May 2007 - 03:34 AM

Do I want to know what the aristocrats joke is?

#57 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 13 May 2007 - 04:40 AM

Nah, it's really not funny when it's just written down. Check it on youtube.
(Then again, it's not really funny when it's spoken, either. To each his own, I guess.)

I've found it has its own webpage right here.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 13 May 2007 - 04:54 AM

#58 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 17 May 2007 - 05:27 AM

Hmmm...did anyone have any good XDAS dreams...I mean, it might be cool to have a dream where you have a silly hat and a grappling hook umbrella...he had a mask as well...if only he had a cape, he'd be like a superhero...

Captain trilby, away!

#59 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 19 May 2007 - 01:15 PM

QUOTE (KANDYMAN @ Feb 8 2007, 03:41 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Last night I dreamt I walked into a well decorated new style large house with a group of people. The first thing I saw apon entering was a boy, or at least I thought of it as a boy. What it really was, was an undead mummified child with an overly large head, more like a freakish doll, no clothes, skin the colour of tea stained paper, slender body, warped bubbly texture to the skin, no hair. It only stood about 2 - 2 and a half foot tall, and its monstrously large white eyes were the size of tennis balls with unclosing lids and vacant black pupils and no irises. It was dead, but continued to move and it had a childs mind and it yearned for death. It moved slowly, feebly and pathetically, and it asked to be killed. The child had used to be a disembodied spirit but now was bound to this rotten husk of a body that still seemed to live. So we searched the house and tried to think of ways we could end its life, as we explored the house it became aparent that rooms opened out, not into parts of the house, but into parts of this childs mind... eventually in the kitchen myself and a friend found a knife, a long sharp knife that we somehow knew had been used by this child to kill others. We arrived back in the lounge to find the child, in desperation, had clawed or ripped its own left arm off above the elbow in an attempt to bleed to death, but the slow leak of red blood and yellow wasn't having any effect. And my friend and I discussed if even running the creature through with the knife would kill it... then i woke up.

You are way too sensitive… join your armed forces and kill a man, that should fix the problem right up.

#60 User is offline   Thaluikhain Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 03 June 2007 - 01:55 AM

I actaully did have an XDAS based game...with aliens on Pluto or something...

I was trying to get my character to go down the lift, but when he did, the Tall Man would appear in the right of the screen and kill me...you'd see the elavator doors close, and blood and brain matter splash out jsut before the doors clsoe when he gets in with me.

I kept reloading and then I found another elevator to the far left, and he doesn't have time to get across there before teh doors shut and it goes down.

• (7 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size