Chefelf.com Night Life: ultra-right Israeli blog received Best Blog award - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

ultra-right Israeli blog received Best Blog award at People's Choice best Jewish and Israeli blogs

#1 User is offline   OSfllwrb Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Post icon  Posted 25 January 2007 - 07:20 PM

Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective in the Middle East Conflict also scored high in all categories it was nominated. Google earlier banned advertising of that blog for unacceptable content.

Samson Blinded's author advocates religious state of Judea at the border with Israel and expulsion of Arabs. Obadiah Shoher denies democracy dominated by liberals and Muslims and calls Israelis to oppose police efforts at removing the settlements. His other point is dismanlting economically unbearable Israeli army and relying on nuclear weapons. However, he decried Lebanese and Iraq invasions.

Public opinion seems to strongly shift the the right in Middle East issues. Any thoughts on that?

#2 User is offline   civilian_number_two Icon

• Canada's Next Top Model.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 26 January 2007 - 03:20 PM

QUOTE (OSfllwrb @ Jan 25 2007, 07:20 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Samson Blinded: A Machiavellian Perspective in the Middle East Conflict also scored high in all categories it was nominated. Google earlier banned advertising of that blog for unacceptable content.

Samson Blinded's author advocates religious state of Judea at the border with Israel and expulsion of Arabs. Obadiah Shoher denies democracy dominated by liberals and Muslims and calls Israelis to oppose police efforts at removing the settlements. His other point is dismanlting economically unbearable Israeli army and relying on nuclear weapons. However, he decried Lebanese and Iraq invasions.

Public opinion seems to strongly shift the the right in Middle East issues. Any thoughts on that?

I think this belongs in the debate category, not among Star Wars fanfilms and parody.

Also a link to the blog and to evidence that it won any sort of award (I didn't even know there were awards for blogs) might be nice.

Also welcome to the forums, or is this spam?
"I had a lot of different ideas. At one point, Luke, Leia and Ben were all going to be little people, and we did screen tests to see if we could do that." -George Lucas, in STAR WARS: the Annotated Screenplays (p197).

#3 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 26 January 2007 - 09:10 PM

We'll give him a day or two to claim Not Spam before I dump the topic.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#4 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 27 January 2007 - 10:58 PM

Why is it that people can still expound "Nuke them all" philosophies and be taken seriously? There should be a political party for these nut jobs so that everyone can see just how simplisitc and childish their ideas are:

Nuklican Part Platform:

Welfare Reform: Nuke all welfare recipients

Education: No child left behind after we use nuclear weapons

Diplomacy: Either you're with us, or you're seeking treatment for radiation burns.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#5 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 27 January 2007 - 11:07 PM

Sorry guys, general consensus is that this is spam. If the owner PMs me or Slade about it and this ends up not being spam, we'll open it back up.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked