• (2 Pages)
  • +

How long till the SE?

#16 User is offline   setasouji Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 08 February 2007 - 05:24 AM

Nothing quite like upgrading my status from "worthless sap" to "sap with easily-fleeced money". It makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside.

Two things:

Somersex-Machina's little analogy about a pawn crossing the board does work if he's referring to checkers.

The little "what-if" dropped about what would have happened had all three aspects of DeFoe been destroyed at once and the prophecy gone as planned was incredibly awesome. I die a little knowing I could never draw anything to encapsulate such awesome awesomeness and even if I did it would explode and kill me with awesome.

#17 User is offline   Don Andy Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 08 February 2007 - 04:54 PM

Hehe, just noticed.

Search for "welding mask" in google image search. Then look at the special content again.

Of course this is only for the guys that actually have the content. The rest will just be confused and tempted to buy it, just to know what I mean tongue.gif

#18 User is offline   durry Icon

• New Cop

Posted 08 February 2007 - 09:30 PM

My day in a nutshell:
-find out the SE of 6DAS is out
-find out about the Chzo Mythos deal
-attempt to put money on paypal account
-find out that my bank doesn't know the difference between my empty savings account and my one with money in it
-get charged service fees for not having money in said account
-lengthy argument with branch manager of my bank, who told me "it's paypals fault"
-attempt to close out my empty savings account in the bank only to go home and find it's still active online
-refuse to use paypal knowing that the bank would only charge me more service fees
-contemplate transatlan
-vent anger of not being able to get the SE package for awhile by annoying Forum regulars with incessant complaints.

#19 User is offline   Don Andy Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:20 AM

QUOTE (durry @ Feb 9 2007, 03:30 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My day in a nutshell:
-find out the SE of 6DAS is out
-find out about the Chzo Mythos deal
-attempt to put money on paypal account
-find out that my bank doesn't know the difference between my empty savings account and my one with money in it
-get charged service fees for not having money in said account
-lengthy argument with branch manager of my bank, who told me "it's paypals fault"
-attempt to close out my empty savings account in the bank only to go home and find it's still active online
-refuse to use paypal knowing that the bank would only charge me more service fees
-contemplate transatlan
-vent anger of not being able to get the SE package for awhile by annoying Forum regulars with incessant complaints.

It's the curse of Chzo. He's putting you through the Blessed Agonies and is starting with your mind by driving you insane tongue.gif

#20 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Guarding pies

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:05 PM

I've managed to find the will and time to stop watching Miami Vice or playing Vice City for a few hours so I could play 6DAS SE and quite frankly, the special edition should have been the only release of 6DAS.

#21 User is offline   durry Icon

• New Cop

Posted 09 February 2007 - 01:21 PM

QUOTE (Don Andy @ Feb 9 2007, 01:20 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's the curse of Chzo. He's putting you through the Blessed Agonies and is starting with your mind by driving you insane tongue.gif

Things would be so much easier if Yahtzee was my neighbour... I can picture it now.
Me: So why did Chzo want a new prince?
Yz: Buy the SE and find out.
Me: Damnit! You win this round. Here's your money.
Yz: Sorry, I don't accept cash. Only Paypal.
Me: You live to torture me, don't you?
Yz: It is the wish of the king.
Me: It seems like every day I piss off a new god of pain...but seriously, Paypal won't work for me right now...have mercy!
Yz: You shall spread the name of the king to the ignorant men of technology... so advertise my games or you will have an eternity to spend without SE's.
Me: So, should I, like, kill 12 people and write "Play Yahtzee's games!" beside them in blood? That'd probably get on the news.
Yz: You sicken me. No SE for you.
Me:Stop it! You're making me pure!

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size