Chefelf.com Night Life: XDays Series and how you think it should end. (Spoilers) - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

XDays Series and how you think it should end. (Spoilers)

#16 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 05 February 2007 - 11:44 PM

Not even a pain-elemental could be so cruel.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#17 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:04 PM

Had to be done.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#18 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 06 February 2007 - 12:04 PM

Haha, my most deviant fantasy come to life.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#19 User is offline   Centurion Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 08 February 2007 - 03:50 AM

Interactive music - means changes not only from scene to scene, but also in the middle of dialogues, when u discover something strange, when you look on something ugly etc etc etc.

#20 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 09 February 2007 - 05:44 PM

QUOTE (Chyld @ Feb 6 2007, 06:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Had to be done.

Oh, oh, oh! I wanna try too!

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#21 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:13 AM

Ah, regressing to childhood now, are we? smile.gif Good.

EDIT: You know what I've been thinking? We should make some kind of caption contest with the Chzo series, like they do at the Star Wars forums.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 10 February 2007 - 03:14 AM

#22 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 10 February 2007 - 06:27 AM

Fire away, I say.

#23 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:10 PM

Umm... what program do you guys use for taking screenshots in AGS games? I couldn't get Hypersnap to work...

#24 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:21 PM

Just use the Print Screen button. Works for me.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#25 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 10 February 2007 - 12:38 PM

happy.gif Duh.

#26 User is offline   Don Andy Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 10 February 2007 - 03:10 PM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Feb 10 2007, 06:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Umm... what program do you guys use for taking screenshots in AGS games? I couldn't get Hypersnap to work...

IrfanView also works pretty well. You can tell it to only capture the inside of the window, without all the frames. Just start the game in Window mode, fire up IrfanView, start the Capture Mode and fire right away.

#27 User is offline   Prodian Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:10 AM

*Major Spoiler alert*

Anyone else notice that the Tall Man appeared to be stopping the destruction of mind of Johnny boy? You know, killing the Trilby's to stop them burning down the house, disarming the bomb. I think that's why Chzo's all pms with mister emaciated. But why the buggery did the Prince wanna stop Chzo? Unless, like apparently everyone in this series, knows that if the bridge is complete John would become the new prince and replace him, and he wanted to be the Kings favourite. Or he was just trying to get some revenge against Chzo for what he did to Cabadath, assuming that some of Cabadath's mind survived... I didn't intend to write all that.

EDIT: Shuddup.. I know... I shoulda read the 6DAS Spoiler forum. Leave me alone... I'm special...

This post has been edited by Prodian: 11 February 2007 - 04:15 AM

#28 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.

Posted 11 February 2007 - 04:40 AM

Yah, you shoulda read the 6DAS Spoiler thread and/or buy the Special Edition.

#29 User is offline   Digitaaliklosetti Icon

• New Cop

Posted 11 February 2007 - 05:08 PM

Actually Mr. Image is completely right here. The John Defoe Chzodrology does need an end-it-all, scooby dooish 'it was a conspiracy' earthly-answer-to-everything final gamepisode, with a Doom-esque bossfight. It'll be (inexplicably)Trilby, running around in a large room, with a huge, gyrating version of the Defoe Manor stairwell, with one of the walls being what passes for Chzo's head.

Basically you have to avoid numerous, constantly respawning John Defoes, while trying to pump some rockets into the convenient hole in Chzo's... cornea. And it has to be rockets, because you'll need the splash damage to hit Ben Croshaw's secret head that isn't quite in the way of your firepower.

After that we'll find Trilby waking up in bed in a classic "it was all a dream... OR WAS IT?" scene.

With this as a final "Fuck you" to his fans, Mr. Croshaw will retire to Nepal, using his wads upon wads of SE cash to live like a king, right up to the age of 34, when he will shoot himself under the influence of a nigh-lethal amount of illegal narcotics, screaming incomprehensibly of how he regrets everything.

AND, while I'm at it, masturbation is not only dangerous to your health, but also morally wrong and should be, if not completely illegalized, at least regulated by the government.

#30 User is offline   Yahtzee Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 12 February 2007 - 03:00 AM

QUOTE (Digitaaliklosetti @ Feb 11 2007, 10:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Mr. Croshaw will retire to Nepal, using his wads upon wads of SE cash

a ha ha ha ha ha
As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I realised that it could do with a lick of paint.

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size