Chefelf.com Night Life: Unsolicited goods - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Unsolicited goods

Poll: Unsolicited goods

Do you receive junk mail letters in property that is not even in your name?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Have you ever received unsolicited goods with a bill attached?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Do you think that businesses should be prosecuted and fined for sending out unsolicited goods with final demands?

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 13 January 2007 - 09:40 PM

Recently I have received a credit card. I never had any dealings with this credit card company and I requested to a national pole of surveyors NOT to give out my address for unsolicited mail and advertisements through the post months ago. I had a lot of junk mail arriving then. Everytime it is waste of paper and waste of my time because they always go in the bin.

To contact these people with limited options they use a voice recognition system to take the address off their mailing list. I didn't want that I wanted to know their source.

A tip for those who are being mis-understood by voice recognition systems for entering card numbers before being put onto an operator.
You say:
Blah blah blah blah blah
Three times.

I was put onto someone with a foreign voice which I had problems understanding. Got there in the end with her apology of this paper and my time being wasted. I took the address of the source incase it happens again. I class this as unsolicited goods because it had a credit card I didn't order.

Another scam is a pillow and this time it came with a bill. To contact these people who are always busy to talk to on the phone kept on redirecting calls to dead ends of busy operators. They didn't know who sent the pillow. Now it is down to them to pick it up. Even if it becomes mine to keep for free it isn't even thick or hard enough despite the written boastful features. What an insult. I think someone was trying to get a promotion this Christmas.

Someone said to me that these people are not interested in the quality. They are just interested in selling the masses of junk cheaply.

Interested to hear your story. How many useless letters or unwanted goods have you received with your name on?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size