• +
  • « First
  • Last »

7days story mystery

#91 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:09 PM

I'll learn Japanese the day all of my friends die terribly and I'm still young.

#92 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2006 - 02:14 AM

I'll learn Japenese the day hell freezes over. On a related note, I'm not religious so even if hell froze over I would say that I don't believe in religion and I wouldn't be learning Japenese.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#93 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 28 November 2006 - 03:02 AM

Minna-san wa baka desu. happy.gif

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#94 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 28 November 2006 - 04:55 AM

Só desu ne... happy.gif

#95 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 28 November 2006 - 05:58 AM

Wheru is the parukingu lotu?

#96 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 28 November 2006 - 10:59 AM

I'll desu YOU!

*shakes fist menacingly*
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#97 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 28 November 2006 - 11:22 PM

And I still speak english. Where's a translator when you need one.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#98 User is offline   Centurion Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 29 November 2006 - 05:19 AM

QUOTE (Patch @ Nov 27 2006, 09:04 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Another solution is if William (haunted by his dreams) <....>William has no doubt worked out a story for himself and planned to kill the two women. But you foil this plan by fixing the elevator... Nevertheless Will kills Serena while you're outside and while Barry is missing, or Barry kills her.

I like this explanation because it shows up why elevator is broken. But it won't go because then it's not explained why Adam don't want to fix elevator....

I think william was who touched, because only him can't remember what happend, saying "is it next day allready? i havn't sleep yet" (or smth like that). So Adam comes first open box takes letter, then somehow see that Willam touched spirit and go machete captain, he tries to escape using his captain card that probably can open airlock. Being scared Adam goes to his room and breaks elevator to keep themselfs safe from william. Since william bringed idol to his room after first conference he runs away to find out what that idol means, touches it again and go remove captains body from antennas. All other deeds william made forced by spirit that revealed himself in original form.

But again there is "sticky" place here.... if that was captain card used to open airlock, then it's unexplained why there was to card first time you visit roof, and it appears on second time. If body was removed by control in captains room (by lowering antennas) then no one to roof, so card couldn't be dropped by anyone and can fall out of captains body only so this "disables" this version, because if card was at captain body then no one can access captains override controls...

There is fact that logs was deleted, you know before second murder, so it's obvious someone, probably Willam was there. Like after he discovers someone repaired elevator he guessed up that logs will be checked soon and he can be revealed, so he runs out of conference and mess with logs from captains room. then run to roof, remove captain body (remove evidence), and then drop his card out (he don't need it to come back inside). But that didn't covers fact captains body didn't gone... maybe he just hide body somewhere (in his room) till it gone alive and tried as vessel for spirit...

#99 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 November 2006 - 01:47 PM

Thanks for derailing the thread, Centurion. sad.gif

#100 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 29 November 2006 - 03:51 PM

Hai, hai, domo arigato, Centurion-san. sad.gif Baka mi dai.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#101 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 30 November 2006 - 01:35 AM

I think it was Adam and William together. Think about it for a second. William was haunted by nightmares and would do anything to make them go away. Adam touches the idol and becomes possessed. They work together to kill Barry and stick him in a space suit. Along the way they give the body to Defoe to use when he wishes.

William goes up and avoids sleeping (out of fear of nightmares) and Adam sticks the machete in the elevator as well as the captain on the arials. Adam then becomes unpossessed and is spooked out by what he saw and hopes it was a dream, but isn't brave enough to find out. The captain on the arials is so no one can call for help and no one knows where the captain is.

You see Barry, you come back, Barry has gone. You wouldn't be able to move him because he is right in the center. The explanation? Barry dislodged himself. All he has to do is grab the radio arials and push off, then hold onto them so he doesn't float away. Then he returns to the ship but his card floats out into space.
Another mistake on Defoe's part.
The airlock only has a swipe on one side. I think. Maybe Barry just opened from outside, closed it and went out the other side. You don't need a card to use it from the inside. Then someone claims they saw the captain (Adam is it?).
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#102 User is offline   Centurion Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 01 December 2006 - 04:36 PM

William get crazy by idol, not by himself, because they was floating space for a long time without any accident.

Why dead body would dislodge himself ))) Spirit is in other room, he can't access without touch.

The airlock only has a swipe on one side
So any alien can enter ship freely ))))))

Adam opens box and found letter. Readed it and called for captain. Barry calls for a doctor and they three starts examination of box. William touches idol, but become crazy only after they drive insides of a box trough airlock. Adam seeing willam backstabs captain runs away with machete and broke elevator in fear.

This will explain all things gently - why willam don't remember everything, why elevator broken and adam is useless, why captain is outside when adam keeps airlock keycard, why doctor is first to run out when you discovered captains body.

At meeting william runs first, then he goes captain room and deletes logs, and removes antennas, takes body away and drops card away and locks up for experiments. All was done probably possessed, or feared by spirit or something like that.

#103 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 December 2006 - 05:09 PM

I have an idea that could explain everything:

Maybe every single NPC character was in on it. Maybe, the whole thing was just a gag. Maybe there is a secret ending where everyone pops out and just says "Ha! That'll teach you for lieing on your job application form!", just to realize that he's already been beaten to death by the cops because they say he tried to blink without warning.

Or was that just on my copy of the game?

This post has been edited by Dr Lecter: 01 December 2006 - 05:10 PM

#104 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2006 - 04:09 AM

William get crazy by idol, not by himself, because they was floating space for a long time without any accident.

The blond guy? No. He said it was giving him nightmares and it would make them stop if he did what it told you. The dead body would dislodge itself under the control of the wraith looking for a suitable body.

You explanation is fine except you say Adam breaks the elevator before William goes up leaving him to kill you and Adam if he wanted.
Or do you mean Adam sees William get possessed and goes killing... wait... huh?
Would Adam really be stupid enough to open the box out of curiosity and be so spooked that he calls the captain? And then why would they need a doctor there?

Idea!

Hijinks happens! A doctor is needed! William comes! More hijinks! Barry ends up dead. Adam ends up freaked out. And you are completely lost in the middle of it all.

I'm just confused about the whole 'idol possesses people in 5DAS, then it doesn't in TN, then it does in 7DAS'.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#105 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 02 December 2006 - 06:57 AM

I'm sure Yahtzee will come up with another hopelessly contrived explanation in the final game that will make us all look like fools.

Then again, maybe he won't.

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size