#76 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:16 PM

QUOTE (Dan_N_GameZ @ Nov 24 2006, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Yeah, I'm scared.

Actually, Icey, I've got dark black hair and a goatee. And a pony tail.

Now then, I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it like that, and I'm sure you're very good friends with Yahtzee and Rhubarb and as much as I'd like a net battle to spice things up, let's act a bit mature, shall we? You can't really prove anything you wrote. Sure, I can go ask your friends, but that's about all you have, some people who'll agree with you. Hell, I could go and get 10 friends to sign up and confirm that I sleep with five women every two hours.

By the way, don't you think you're going a bit too emotional here?

Oh, and if you want to go all ballistical, please, ban me, but you'll be banning me because you can't stand any criticism and the fact that I'm right, not because I did anything wrong. Your ego is showing...

PS: If you'd like to call Jyhad, I beg you, destroy this country of mine! I fucking hate it over here!

Don't you think you're taking this friendly bickering a little bit, no, waaaay too seriously?

#77 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Red Dwarf, AGS, programming in VB, Yahtzee etc.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:19 PM

You're right, David. As usual, you're the voice that brings me back down to Earth. I shall now shut up about it and we can get back on topic.
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#78 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:24 PM

Wow, I can mind-control him. Cool.

#79 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Red Dwarf, AGS, programming in VB, Yahtzee etc.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:28 PM

dry.gif
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#80 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:35 PM

QUOTE (Chyld @ Nov 25 2006, 07:56 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got compared to plain old Hugh Laurie the other week. I was very flattered.

Yes but Hugh Laurie has been in many roles and this person may have only seen one or may have only been referring to your looks. Or were you being sarcastic? Then you would be like house.
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#81 User is offline   Centurion Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:00 PM

QUOTE (Patch @ Nov 22 2006, 09:22 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's simple. Adam, the mechanic guy right, opens up the box but is caught by the captain. One or the other touches the idol and something happens which involves them going outside in the two spacesuits. Yes there are two.
I'm willing to try and explain any other questions smile.gif

How "possessed" by idol guy could wear suit if he can only kill? That spacesuit we see on antenna first time is filled with captains body for sure, because bloodstain comes right out of it, and captain is the only one who is missing. Then why and how he dissapears from antenna if adam only thing do is sitting at conference room with only one airlock card exist gived to you?

#82 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 25 November 2006 - 06:39 PM

See Dan, how I win our little bickering. Your banter lost all of it's extemely limited impact and potency as you lacked the spine to stand up for yourself. You, are the real victim here, lashing out at the Internet Gods themselves just because you feel inferiour and can not control your little internet persona and guide it from falling into temptation or disasters. You have yet once more taken the path of a spineless creature. Rise up Dan. Fight for your rights, fight for your individuality!!! Will you forever be the bitch of David or will you become a man on your own terms!?

#83 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2006 - 09:10 AM

Dan, careful, he's trying to lure you over to the Dark Side. Stay true to the Light Side. biggrin.gif

#84 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:28 PM

Are you sure you are the light side? What if you are a puppet for greater evils telling you that you are doing good?
Hmm... unsure.gif
For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#85 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 26 November 2006 - 04:46 PM

Woah, woah, back up... David-Kyo's a GOOD guy?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#86 User is offline   Patch Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2006 - 01:04 AM

How "possessed" by idol guy could wear suit if he can only kill? That spacesuit we see on antenna first time is filled with captains body for sure, because bloodstain comes right out of it, and captain is the only one who is missing. Then why and how he dissapears from antenna if adam only thing do is sitting at conference room with only one airlock card exist gived to you?

Hmm well.

Let's see if I can do this. Adam is possessed and kills Barry by chucking him outside. The space suit is so no one knows who is missing (in case more people 'went missing' during the night). Adam becomes out of the idols possession and remmebers what he did. He's spooked but by rights 'he' didn't do it. Also before he becomes fine he stuffs up the elevator so the spirit or the corpse of Barry can kill you when ready.

Another solution is if William (haunted by his dreams) sees Adam leave your room, sneaks in, takes the card and leaves. He then waits until Adam has opened the box and left. Que your dream sequence. William touches the idol out of curiosity and Barry catches him. Same situation. He kills Barry, stuffs him in the suit, then chucks him on the radio.

Shortly after he sticks the machete and goes up the elevator, then returns the card to Adam's desk. In the time it takes you to fix the elevator and find Barry, William has no doubt worked out a story for himself and planned to kill the two women. But you foil this plan by fixing the elevator... Nevertheless Will kills Serena while you're outside and while Barry is missing, or Barry kills her.

Got anything else?

This post has been edited by Patch: 27 November 2006 - 01:05 AM

For King and Country
Chaotic Good

#87 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:37 AM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Nov 26 2006, 10:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Woah, woah, back up... David-Kyo's a GOOD guy?

My methods might be considered unsavoury by those who have a weak stomach, but as you know, the end justifies the means. smile.gif
By the way, thanks for using my lines as the quote of the day, but I spell my name David; HYPHEN; kyo with a small k. Please fix that. biggrin.gif

#88 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:41 AM

As in David-経, or David-京? huh.gif

This post has been edited by Gobbler: 27 November 2006 - 04:50 AM

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#89 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2006 - 04:49 AM

Well, actually, it's supposed to be 公, as in "ko" ("lord"), but I inserted a -y in the middle, in the memory of some stupid joke pertaining to early university Japanese studies I'm not going to tell you about. biggrin.gif

#90 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 November 2006 - 08:55 AM

You bloody Japanese scholars with your knowing Japanese. Just wait, I'll learn it someday.

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size