• +
  • « First
  • Last »

7days story mystery

#61 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:10 AM

QUOTE (Icey @ Nov 22 2006, 10:13 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And because I'm an elitist bastard that is going to build a beautiful ivory tower to gain enough height to throw sewage at you lot while having complete safety and dickery covered.

Well spoken Dr. Lecter. Who the hell is Icey?

#62 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 23 November 2006 - 08:54 PM

I'm the beautiful viking man with the totally pimp cane and the rocking reputation.
I'm the man prophesized to force man into an age of incest, through his shear sexual potency.
I'm the guy who wrestles mythical creatures in the nude and emerges victorious with a beautiful maiden on one arm and the head of the beast in the free hand.
I am one who can blame Yahtzee for what direction my life took many years ago. I can draw lines from discovering Yahtzee's work to my first born.
I'm also the bloke who's stealing your pussy, good sir.

#63 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Red Dwarf, AGS, programming in VB, Yahtzee etc.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 02:43 AM

Yeah, and Icey's very modest, too...
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#64 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:23 AM

Like you would not believe Dan.

One could say that modesty is my only fault.

#65 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:10 AM

Otherwise, you're perfect, right? cool.gif

#66 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:09 PM

Actually, Icey, you brag about stuff you never did, aren't doing and will never do ergo you DON'T rock. You quite suck. But at least you have good English skills, I guess...

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news here...
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#67 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:13 PM

How did I get dragged into this conversation?

#68 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 01:31 PM

I think a more pertinent question is how can you get dragged out of it.

#69 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:05 PM

Hah, you couldn't disprove a single claim I've ever made. I could drag out quotes and links and shit all over the place. Want to know about the mythical creature bashing? Go ask Emu, Slade, Floppydisk, Jane, Marvin Gaye or one of the other umpteenth participants or bystanders of that legendary scuffle.

Who are you Dan? You are a red head with a goatee. Or so you CLAIM TO BE!

I am going to stand here and take great offence at everything you say and defend myself just because I enjoy verbal assaults. Further more I will call a Jyhad on you and I advise you to be wary of every single one of your moves. Every word you say might get you banned, if the spelling is deemed offensive or just possibly irritating to a PMSing grammar nazi. I have such powers. I have more powers than a Dead Obi Wan (being blue and talking alot) and none of that responsibility, because I use it through others. I sing and the gods themselves dance to my voice and take the blame.

How can you possibly hope to stand against me, little boy?

#70 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:16 PM

Now you're in for it, Dan...

#71 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:38 PM

Yeah, I'm scared.

Actually, Icey, I've got dark black hair and a goatee. And a pony tail.

Now then, I'm sorry if I offended you, I didn't mean it like that, and I'm sure you're very good friends with Yahtzee and Rhubarb and as much as I'd like a net battle to spice things up, let's act a bit mature, shall we? You can't really prove anything you wrote. Sure, I can go ask your friends, but that's about all you have, some people who'll agree with you. Hell, I could go and get 10 friends to sign up and confirm that I sleep with five women every two hours.

By the way, don't you think you're going a bit too emotional here?

Oh, and if you want to go all ballistical, please, ban me, but you'll be banning me because you can't stand any criticism and the fact that I'm right, not because I did anything wrong. Your ego is showing...

PS: If you'd like to call Jyhad, I beg you, destroy this country of mine! I fucking hate it over here!

This post has been edited by Dan_N_GameZ: 24 November 2006 - 04:41 PM

My Last.FM profile.

#72 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 24 November 2006 - 04:56 PM

QUOTE (Patch @ Nov 23 2006, 05:45 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And I've never heard someone be compared to House. Nice.

I got compared to plain old Hugh Laurie the other week. I was very flattered.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#73 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:03 PM

Whoa, there's suddenly a lot of hot air in here, don't you think?

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#74 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:12 PM

Oh yes... one could get high on it... and then post about fighting beasts and whatnot...

My Last.FM profile.

#75 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 24 November 2006 - 05:15 PM

Hmmm..... either someone has escaped from a 'special hospital' or else has been puffing more dragons that a gay dragon bar.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

• (10 Pages)
  • +
  • « First
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size