• +

Steve Irwin's Daughter

#31 User is offline   Prodian Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 05 November 2006 - 04:25 AM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Oct 29 2006, 10:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
According to my definition, it means unnecessarily lengthy fuckabout with words.

I like your dictionary's meaning than mine!

#32 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 06 November 2006 - 04:30 PM

It reads something like: "That's how the australians are commemorating halloween."

#33 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 07 November 2006 - 09:04 PM

QUOTE (Nostaw @ Nov 6 2006, 06:30 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It reads something like: "That's how the australians are commemorating halloween."

Considerig the complete absence of replies, I assume you didn't see the link.

Just click the IT above.

#34 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 08 November 2006 - 03:25 AM

I did see the link, it's just that I found it way too distasteful to dignify with even a sarcastic reply. I think this goes for most of the other people as well.
It's not my fake sympathy or anything of that kind (don't get me wrong, I love death and carnage). I didn't even really know about this guy till he died, but making such a stupid joke of someone's death (even if "they had it coming") seems to me a bit low.

#35 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2006 - 06:56 AM

The problem is that the picture is really from Australia.

Looks like we are respecting the guy more than the australians themselves. Or maybe I'm just reading too much there.

This post has been edited by Nostaw: 08 November 2006 - 06:58 AM

#36 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 November 2006 - 07:11 AM

The fact that there's one dumbass Australian (who probably generated so much bad karma with this picture that he'll be gangraped and beaten to death by five vending machines tomorrow) doesn't give you an overall representation of the country. Just look at the other arseholes who went on a stingray-killing rampage the day after to see what I'm talking about, people are very divided on issues like this. I don't think it's the opinions of Australians compared to non-Australians that are relevant, but those of arseholes and non-arseholes. That's a lot more edifying.
Anyway, I had my share of chuckle at fate's twisted ways when I heard this, and managed to get over it without making any tasteless remarks to put on the internet for all to see.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 08 November 2006 - 07:11 AM

#37 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 November 2006 - 05:47 PM

A tautology is when a statement cannot be false such as, the pen is blue, means the pen is blue. It's used in Logic, thus I get taught it on my course.

This post has been edited by Dr Lecter: 10 November 2006 - 05:48 PM

#38 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 11 November 2006 - 04:10 PM

Looks like a she to me actually.

#39 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 12 November 2006 - 06:27 AM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter)
A tautology is when a statement cannot be false such as, the pen is blue, means the pen is blue. It's used in Logic, thus I get taught it on my course.

What's logic got to do with growing pot? blink.gif

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#40 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2006 - 06:58 AM

Nothing, it's just the usual case of Dr Lecter-style 'make-an-entirely-nonsensical-post-and-hope-readers-will-think-they're-just-too-dumb-to-understand-it' brainstorming. wink.gif

#41 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2006 - 07:47 PM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter @ Nov 10 2006, 07:47 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

What's logic got to do with anal sex?

#42 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 12 November 2006 - 10:46 PM

You'd be surprised biggrin.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#43 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2006 - 07:27 PM

Latest South Park episode with identical Steve Irwin costume to Nostaw's picture at Satan's Halloween party. Watch on YouTube.

The crowning touch is this comment said by some imbecilic anchorman on an MSNBC report:

But here‘s my point: I mean, if “South Park” can mock Jesus Christ, and Muhammad, and every other religious figure, why can‘t they mock the “Croc Hunter” in Australia?

#44 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 15 November 2006 - 08:26 PM

QUOTE (AdamM @ Nov 15 2006, 09:27 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Latest South Park episode with identical Steve Irwin costume to Nostaw's picture...

Huh? He didn't even got a costume in the movie!

This post has been edited by Nostaw: 15 November 2006 - 08:28 PM

#45 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2006 - 02:00 PM

QUOTE (AdamM @ Nov 16 2006, 12:27 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Latest South Park episode with identical Steve Irwin costume to Nostaw's picture at Satan's Halloween party. Watch on YouTube.

The crowning touch is this comment said by some imbecilic anchorman on an MSNBC report:

But here‘s my point: I mean, if “South Park” can mock Jesus Christ, and Muhammad, and every other religious figure, why can‘t they mock the “Croc Hunter” in Australia?

Two things:

- The whole point is that the creators of South Park are just using their right to free speech. Something we Brits don't technically have. Over here, technically, I can still get put in prison for blasphemy, among others.

- That episode isn't quite what I would call "latest", it was aired almost three weeks.

P.S. I can't believe you guys have only just worked out what I've been doing on these forums for the past almost two years.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size