• +

Steve Irwin's Daughter

#16 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 20 October 2006 - 10:48 AM

Speaking of Steve Irwin, is there anyone here who hasn't seen the South Park episode with him in it? If not, I think you should get it now. smile.gif

(To help you navigate the page: scroll down to the bottom (it's ep. 218), right click on the button labeled "letöltés" ('download'), and open in new window. After that, I suggest downloading the original English version, but it's up to you. tongue.gif )

#17 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 20 October 2006 - 11:32 AM

I agree with everything this site says. Of course, I didn't understand anything at all, but that is details.

By the way, I wasn't able to download it. You said it is the episode 218, but there is no 218 anywhere! I clicked "letoltes" (or whatever) but all I got was a table with a "nev". And then I gave up.

#18 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2006 - 12:02 PM

Apparently, it loaded the WELCOME page of the site, even though I copied the link from the 2nd series' page, sorry. I guess it's one of THOSE pages. What you have to do is click "Epizódok", select the second series at the top where it says "Sorozat", and then scroll down to the bottom. At some computers it's necessary to use 'Open link in new window' feature, not just simply left click, dunno why.

Of course, it's no big deal in case you can't be arsed, I usually can't be arsed to vote for my favourite Finnish band on Finnish sites, because it'd just take too long to figure out how.

EDIT: Yes, the download button you have to click is not the one on the left page, but those under the episodes that didn't show up for you on the welcome page.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 20 October 2006 - 12:06 PM

#19 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 23 October 2006 - 06:09 AM

Surely you aren't trying to make us download material protected by international law, right?

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#20 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 October 2006 - 11:52 AM

Who, me? Naaah...

#21 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• Almighty God Of All Morals
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 23 October 2006 - 08:37 PM

I got every episode of South Park ever made. The Steve Irwin episode is hiliarious, he goes around sticking his thumb up the arse of any animal he can find.

#22 User is offline   Prodian Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 25 October 2006 - 07:43 AM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter @ Oct 24 2006, 11:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I got every episode of South Park ever made. The Steve Irwin episode is hiliarious, he goes around sticking his thumb up the arse of any animal he can find.

Yes, yes I have seen this episode. On the topic of australian icons, anyone else here from Australia? I am... And anyone else not particualrly distraught by the loss of Steve Erwin? Im not... Anyone else notice how I implied that I am of a particular state then declare that I am as a form of subtle tautology? I did...

#23 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 25 October 2006 - 12:14 PM

Wow, anyone else think that guy is on drugs, I do. Anyone else impressed by that incite... I wasn't. Anyone else notice that its only a tautology in the case that it can never be false, and never just that the answer in that case was false? I did...

#24 User is offline   Prodian Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 27 October 2006 - 09:22 AM

QUOTE (Dr Lecter @ Oct 26 2006, 03:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Wow, anyone else think that guy is on drugs, I do. Anyone else impressed by that incite... I wasn't. Anyone else notice that its only a tautology in the case that it can never be false, and never just that the answer in that case was false? I did...

Angry...

Someone got up on the elitest sneering side of the bed today.
What I was saying was tautologic because by aying "Anyone else..." implying that I am of whatever is to follow, then stating I am, therefore, needless repetition. Usually the spawn of ignorance. e.g. "We must retreat back."

#25 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 27 October 2006 - 10:38 AM

Y'know, I'm not here long, but I still remember when these forums used to be FUN.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#26 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 27 October 2006 - 11:19 AM

FUN?

CAKE!

#27 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 27 October 2006 - 12:20 PM

Yay!

The happiness has returned biggrin.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#28 User is offline   Dr Lecter Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 28 October 2006 - 05:01 PM

Me like cake

#29 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Things and stuff.

Posted 28 October 2006 - 07:17 PM

Oh god damn it, now I've got to go find out what tautology means.
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#30 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 29 October 2006 - 07:40 AM

According to my definition, it means unnecessarily lengthy fuckabout with words.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size