• Last »

Steve Irwin's Daughter

#1 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Things and stuff.

Posted 16 October 2006 - 07:40 AM

Be careful Yahtzee, she may come for you next if you're not careful.
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#2 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 17 October 2006 - 04:31 AM

C'mon, she has already achieved the dream of her life, why would she want to take over the position of some British webmaster who runs a humour site, supposedly blackmails powerful people, has a secret volcano base and around fifty forumer lackeys who would even kill in his name?

Hang on...

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 17 October 2006 - 04:33 AM

#3 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 17 October 2006 - 08:24 AM

QUOTE (Zewb @ Oct 16 2006, 09:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Be careful Yahtzee, she may come for you next if you're not careful.

Excuse me, I didn't understand. huh.gif

#4 User is offline   invalid Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 17 October 2006 - 11:31 AM

"I don't want Daddy's passion to ever end. I want to help endangered wildlife Just..Like..He..Did."

"I don't want Daddy's passion to ever end, I'll take over his forums and his dream of taking over the world, then I'll write games Just..Like..He..Did"

Something like that. sleep.gif

#5 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Red Dwarf, AGS, programming in VB, Yahtzee etc.

Posted 17 October 2006 - 01:09 PM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Oct 17 2006, 11:31 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
C'mon, she has already achieved the dream of her life, why would she want to take over the position of some British webmaster who runs a humour site, supposedly blackmails powerful people, has a secret volcano base and around fifty forumer lackeys who would even kill in his name?

Does Yahtzee still have that old thing? I thought he lost it after YTOTW ended... the world did blow up, you know...
Just fifty forum lackeys? What?! I thought there were more out there... strange...

Oh, and about this topic... are we going to let a little girl scare us? What are we? Lackeys or Casual Posters? I say we ready the fortress and wait.

This post has been edited by Dan_N_GameZ: 17 October 2006 - 01:10 PM

"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#6 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 19 October 2006 - 04:23 AM

I'm just happy that my side of the country is far enough from the zoo to have to be subjected to the ads.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#7 User is offline   Icey Icon

• n00b
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Being infested by parasites. Fighting members of the Kennedy family, kidnapping the President's daughter. Moaning.<br />

Posted 19 October 2006 - 06:00 AM

Apparently, the elephant slipped her the tounge and is now facing charges of interspecies sexual abuse against a minor.

#8 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2006 - 07:24 AM

I do, however, invite you to consider the scandal a few years back that concerned Irwin, a baby and said baby's vicinity to a crocodile's gnashing mouth and ask yourself if you, as a child, would harbour a grudge for that sort of thing.

What was this scandal he is talking about? Can someone give me a link to a news website referring to it?

This post has been edited by Nostaw: 19 October 2006 - 07:24 AM

#9 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2006 - 10:22 AM

Here.
The problem with this joke is that it was apparently his son he hung in front of the crocodile's mouth.
So the girl has no reason to be pissed off.

#10 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2006 - 11:08 AM

Maybe he didn't consider the boy his son...

This post has been edited by Nostaw: 19 October 2006 - 11:08 AM

#11 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 19 October 2006 - 02:58 PM

EDIT: Oh shit, nevermind. tongue.gif Yes, you see correctly, whole post deleted. I'm not here, and I'm definitely not writing inane stupid crap because I'm tired.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 19 October 2006 - 03:00 PM

#12 User is offline   Yahtzee Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 19 October 2006 - 03:59 PM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Oct 19 2006, 03:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Here.
The problem with this joke is that it was apparently his son he hung in front of the crocodile's mouth.
So the girl has no reason to be pissed off.

Hey, if he did it with one baby he probably did it with others.
As I walked through the valley of the shadow of death, I realised that it could do with a lick of paint.

#13 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 20 October 2006 - 02:55 AM

It's all part of a babies natural development:

+ Get born (easy)

+Learn how to eat (hard)

+ Get hung in front of a crocs gaping mouth by Steve Irwin (RIP) (easy... although staying alive is hard)

+Learn how to take a dump (easy... usually)
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#14 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Things and stuff.

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:32 AM

I think what Steve Irwin did was very cruel. That croc got all excited, thinking he was going to get a free meal, and he would be able to tell his friends that he just devoured a human infant, which would gain him respect and renown among the crocodile community. But no, Steve pulls the baby away, crushing that crocodiles hopes and dreams.
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#15 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 20 October 2006 - 07:51 AM

Yeah, if I was that crocodile, I would think: "Hey man, I gave you my son, why can't you give me yours?"

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size