Chefelf.com Night Life: American Football vs Football Soccer - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (3 Pages)
  • +

American Football vs Football Soccer

Poll: American Football vs Football Soccer

Which sport is better American Football or Football Soccer

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote Guests cannot vote

#31 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 11 November 2006 - 03:58 PM

Pro Wrestling is the best sport ever, DUH! biggrin.gif
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#32 User is offline   Cyzyk Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 12 November 2006 - 12:50 AM

I find kickboxing, AKA street brawling with friends, to be the only sport worth playing. Not many more are worth watching, although both Soccer and Real Football are dull as dishwater. One can come down to penalty kicks, a most retarded and simplistic concept. Almost as bad as playing best of four. In fact, it is best of four after a fashion. As for Real Football, the game consists of two groups of large burly men trying to stand on each other while one or two on a side actually do something. All of this is done very slowly.

Once you get that adrenaline going and everything seems to move slowly, and you watch that kick going at snail speed nail you in the groin, you'll never go back to normal sports. That, and the fact team sports always involve some weak link ruining anything you achieve. Like that pitcher who managed to pitch ten innings in a row in the World Series while only giving up one run. Meanwhile the rest of the team scored nothing, so they lost.

Team sports consist of being let down by incompetants around you. When you get kicked in the crotch in a sparring match, you are keenly, almost painfully aware that it was your fault and your fault alone. And you remember it in the future, so if you're smart, it won't happen again because you'll go back to playing Soul Calibur, where losing doesn't hurt so much.
Tolerance is another word for Apathy

#33 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 16 November 2006 - 10:51 AM

I'd rather watch soccer. unsure.gif
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size