Chefelf.com Night Life: New Novel and old project? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

New Novel and old project? Things I'm losing sleep over...

#16 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 07 October 2006 - 07:16 AM

QUOTE (Dan_N_GameZ @ Oct 6 2006, 07:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Now I have to re-read the entire archive. That should keep me busy for two or three days... No, wait. Make that a week (bad internect connection, damn it!).

I can't be arsed at the moment to look it up, so I was hoping you might post a link.

How is it possible that you're willing to spend a week in front of the monitor to basically just waste your time but can't be arsed to type "puffin lemur" or something like that into the search forum thingy?

#17 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Red Dwarf, AGS, programming in VB, Yahtzee etc.

Posted 07 October 2006 - 02:25 PM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Oct 7 2006, 02:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
How is it possible that you're willing to spend a week in front of the monitor to basically just waste your time but can't be arsed to type "puffin lemur" or something like that into the search forum thingy?

Some things are just more important than others. Besides, I don't sit in front of the monitor 24/7, I sleep, you know. And I tend to forget... A lot. Besides, it was more of a curiosity anyway... Oh, that just reminds me: tooltips!

I'll be off,
- Dan
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#18 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 07 October 2006 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (Dan_N_GameZ @ Oct 7 2006, 04:25 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Some things are just more important than others. Besides, I don't sit in front of the monitor 24/7, I sleep, you know. And I tend to forget... A lot. Besides, it was more of a curiosity anyway... Oh, that just reminds me: tooltips!

I'll be off,
- Dan

Man, you really need some vacations. I suggest Natal, Brazil. Hot beaches, hot women, great food. And then you will understand the true meaning of "wasting time in front of a computer".

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size