• Last »

GENITAL SHAVING AWARENESS DAY A new campaign by Jelly Pufflemur

#1 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

• Knows All The Girls Named Lola
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Tyranny

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:13 PM

Slade and I were talking today (Note: No good can EVER come of this preface) and happened to mention that shaving one's genitals is the considerate thing to do for ones life partner. Some people seem to believe that it's immasculating or dangerous or itchy, but in fact genital shaving can confer numerous benefits:

*less stuff for things to cling to down there
*no more embarassing pubes to fall into your food or that of a friend
*helps to prevent the condition known as sweaty balls
*prevents your partner from getting hair in their mouth when performing various sex acts
*your partner will know that you take their pleasure into consideration
*whoever said you had to be the one to do it? wink wink, nudge nudge, say no more.

Genital shaving is safe, and not nics and cuts are no more painful than when shaving your face. It consumes about the same amount of time, but you and your girlfriend or homosexual life partner will be rewarded with hours of hair-free, care free fun!

For more information, ... fuck, I don't know, your girlfriend or homosexual life partner will probably know a lot more about it than you assuming you're the man in the relationship. And if you're not than isn't it time you talked to your male or female counterpart about shaving their crotch?

So, the next time you buy a razor, consider shaving your crotch. It's an investment... in the future!

I'm J. M. Hoffman, and this has been a Jelly Pufflemur public service announcement.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.
- Deucaon toes a hard line on gay fetus rights.

#2 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 20 September 2006 - 09:20 PM

Hear hear. It's not only considerate for your partner, but for those around you, too. Guys, how often have to been to the bathroom and been disgusted to stand at the urinal and see a wirey black hair resting on the edge of the bowl? If you shave, from now on you can proudly and firmly say that you're contributing to better hygiene for yourself and for your community's public restrooms.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#3 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 20 September 2006 - 10:15 PM

Let's put it simply. Either you shave your nuts, or you're with the terrorists.

I don't know about you but I have never advocated that homosexuals, for any reason, be cut out of their mother's womb and thrown into a bin.

#4 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:57 AM

You forgot the most importent reason of all for a guy:

*it makes your wang look bigger.

And with that, good morning.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#5 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 05:30 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Sep 21 2006, 04:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
*no more embarassing pubes to fall into your food or that of a friend

Would you tell me exactly how can that happen ACCIDENTALLY?

#6 User is offline   Vesuvius Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2006 - 11:57 AM

This thread is frikin' awesome!!! laugh.gif As soon as I hit puberty and got ahold of my first razor sent to me in the mail by Gillette (I don't know why they did this...) I shaved everything! I even shaved one half of my body and left the other half covered in hair. (that looked wierd!) It was one of those Mach 3 razors too.

I hated body hair. I still hate body hair. Hence, I do something about it, every shower.

I recomend shaving down there to all the people that want to reduce smell, ugliness, and sweat accumulation. Buy a second stick of deodorant and keep necessary areas smelling, looking, and feeling clean, all day long.

I am Yukai Ondori, and I wholeheartedly approve this message.

P.S. I do not cut/shave the hair on my head, so my avatar does kind of resemble me. I just have more of a build.

#7 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:00 PM

QUOTE (yukai_ondori @ Sep 21 2006, 06:57 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I am Yukai Ondori, and I'm a salesman for Gillette.

biggrin.gif Sorry, couldn't resist.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#8 User is offline   Vesuvius Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 21 September 2006 - 12:02 PM

Ha ha! laugh.gif Oops! Did all of that really come out like that?! laugh.gif Ah, I was just excited about the thread, that's all.

Once again, cute one by Gobbler.

2 points added! (ding)

#9 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:17 PM

I have to agree with everybody else here. Only good things can come from shaving ones bits and pieces.

However, its not entirely safe as J m would have you believe. I am constantly getting nicks and cuts every time I venture down that way with a razor. And in order to keep from getting wicked razor burn I have to use a new razor every time. Razors are expensive, but its still a good investment.

I also have to agree with Yukai, body hair is pointless and should be removed at all costs. One of my x’s used to shave her arms so I figured I’d give it a shot. Now I really notice arm hair on girls and it just seems really weird and out of place to me.

I say full body waxes all around, guys and girls. Male genitalia looks much less intimidating without all that fur.

#10 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 01:47 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Sep 21 2006, 08:17 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also have to agree with Yukai, body hair is pointless and should be removed at all costs.

Hmm, I guess evolution did not end with those growing thumbs, after all. wink.gif

#11 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 02:28 PM

I don't mind a little bit of body hair. I'm mostly "meh" on girls with arm hair, as long as it isn't really dark. I've got no problem with those wispy blonde baby-esque hairs. I don't like man-hair at all, though, because it's inevitably dark and curly and gross everywere. tongue.gif

However, it's not at all pointless. It keeps our bodies warm when our fragile pink flesh would otherwise be completely exposed to the elements. And as Abbey says, you do run the risk of razor burn and nicking yourself in quite sensitive areas. But it's worth the minor irritation that that produces, and nobody can tell if you stick little bits of toilet paper down there to help the cuts stop bleeding. Well, for the most part.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#12 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:01 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Sep 21 2006, 08:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
However, it's not at all pointless. It keeps our bodies warm when our fragile pink flesh would otherwise be completely exposed to the elements.
Not nessersarily, mind. Unless you're the sort of guy/gal who appears in tabloids near the words "wolf" or "bear", then most humans don't actually have enough body hair to retain heat very well. I know that if I were running about the Artic in the nuddie, it'd be my incredibly fatty thighs that kept me warm, rather than the hair thereon.

(Once again, make a line, ladies... wink.gif)
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#13 User is offline   J m HofMarN Icon

Posted 21 September 2006 - 06:48 PM

Abby- I don't know, I'm usually pretty careful about it (needless to say) so I don't get nicked a lot. I was considering Nair but they say on the bottle DO NOT USE ON FACE OR GENITALS. Jesus, Nair, what else was I gunna do with the stuff, shave my legs? I'm a bit curious about this warning and just WHY you're not supposed to use it there. If my experiments go badly you can count on a photo essay of my hospital stay peppered with the phrase "THIS SHIT HURTS LIKE MOTORCYCLIST RAPE"

#14 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 21 September 2006 - 07:49 PM

Girls are fine if they don't shave. This obsession with a bald pussy is stupid. Hair can be sexy too.

This post has been edited by Jordan: 21 September 2006 - 07:50 PM

Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#15 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 22 September 2006 - 10:22 AM

QUOTE (J m HofMarN @ Sep 21 2006, 07:48 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abby- I don't know, I'm usually pretty careful about it (needless to say) so I don't get nicked a lot. I was considering Nair but they say on the bottle DO NOT USE ON FACE OR GENITALS. Jesus, Nair, what else was I gunna do with the stuff, shave my legs? I'm a bit curious about this warning and just WHY you're not supposed to use it there. If my experiments go badly you can count on a photo essay of my hospital stay peppered with the phrase "THIS SHIT HURTS LIKE MOTORCYCLIST RAPE"

This chick I used to know supposedly put nair on some guy’s head as a senior prank or something and his hair never grew back. But who knows if that’s true. I also heard somebody tired to nair their pubes and something about that area being so porous, I guess it burned like hell. I still think about trying it, but I guess I'm scrd.

QUOTE (Jordan @ Sep 21 2006, 08:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Girls are fine if they don't shave. This obsession with a bald pussy is stupid. Hair can be sexy too.

Meh. sleep.gif

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size