Chefelf.com Night Life: cop threatens to 'blow' 7 year old girls 'brains out' - Chefelf.com Night Life

Crappy News Forum

This is a REPLY ONLY form. Only Crappy News Moderators can post news topics here. Anyone is free to reply to the news topics. It's the Crappy News Forum, where everyone's a winner!

• (3 Pages)
  • +

cop threatens to 'blow' 7 year old girls 'brains out' Wednesday, 20 September 2006 9:26:54 AM Media Kit

#31 User is offline   Jordan Icon

• Tummy Friend
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I have none.

Posted 22 September 2006 - 04:24 PM

in case you didn't know, Japanese cops must hold black belts in three different martial arts before they can join. Their weapon is an extentable baton, I forgot it's actual name

OMG Japanese Cops are like steretyping asians as ninja marital artists!! lawls
Oh SMEG. What the smeggity smegs has smeggins done? He smeggin killed me. - Lister of Smeg, space bum

#32 User is offline   Grinov Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 23 September 2006 - 03:37 AM

QUOTE (MyPantsAreOnFire @ Sep 23 2006, 05:58 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It would still be an incorrect assumption. And even so, it's not like this is happening left and right here. It's a news story in the first place because it is so unusual and, quite frankly, awful.

I read that over 15,000 assaults happen in the United States everyday, are you telling me not one of them was a cop aiming a gun at a kid?

QUOTE (Jordan @ Sep 22 2006, 08:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
rofl

Cops in other countries are even WORSE. My pal got an ak-47 shoved in his face, at the age of 14, for tripping his firends silent house alarm in Kiev.

QUOTE (Jordan @ Sep 23 2006, 07:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
OMG Japanese Cops are like steretyping asians as ninja marital artists!! lawls

ROFL? OMG? What forum did you migrate from?

#33 User is offline   Wayne Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2006 - 06:37 AM

QUOTE (civilian_number_two @ Sep 21 2006, 01:18 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well, we're missing the cop's side of the story, and it would probably go like this: She got pulled over for a good reason, and started talking crazy smack to him, and then the kids started screaming, and then she yelled some more, and he lost his cool and pulled his gun. The way she tells it he just pulled his gun and started acting crazy, but of course there's no excuse for a cop to pull a gun that does not involve at least a knife, but preferably another gun. Cops are powertripping assholes, and are not hired for their ability to keep their cool.

Cops are allowed to go one "level of force" higher than their assailant. If she was talking crazy smak to him, the most he would possibly have an excuse to pull out is a can of mace, and even that would be excessive.
And we want to be free to ride our machines without being hassled by the man! And we want to get loaded!

#34 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:05 AM

QUOTE (Cheto @ Sep 23 2006, 04:37 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I read that over 15,000 assaults happen in the United States everyday, are you telling me not one of them was a cop aiming a gun at a kid?

If you're talking aggravated assault, which is the most common charge along the lines of what you're thinking about, the numbers are actually more along the lines of 90,000-100,000 a year, so the 15,000 a day stat is just a wee bit inflated. And no, I strongly doubt that many, if any, of those incidents are cops pointing their gun in the face of a child 12-years-old or younger.

#35 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:45 AM

It cant be that common or there would be urban legends about it in every high school. Stuff like that gets out and I know I've never heard of such a thing happening, which obviously means it never has.

#36 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 23 September 2006 - 07:50 AM

... said the ravenous bugblatterbeast of Traal...

*ducks*

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#37 User is offline   Grinov Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:35 AM

QUOTE (MyPantsAreOnFire @ Sep 23 2006, 10:05 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
If you're talking aggravated assault, which is the most common charge along the lines of what you're thinking about, the numbers are actually more along the lines of 90,000-100,000 a year, so the 15,000 a day stat is just a wee bit inflated. And no, I strongly doubt that many, if any, of those incidents are cops pointing their gun in the face of a child 12-years-old or younger.

Well the United States does have the highest assault rates in the 1st World, I’m proven right by saying that I have never heard of a Police Officer pointing a gun at a child in any other 1st World country.

#38 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 23 September 2006 - 04:38 PM

QUOTE (Cheto @ Sep 23 2006, 10:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Well the United States does have the highest assault rates in the 1st World, I’m proven right by saying that I have never heard of a Police Officer pointing a gun at a child in any other 1st World country.

So because you have not seen heard of something yourself, it couldn't possibly exist or have happened?

Nobody is excusing this incident, but I've yet to see any of evidence of this being a common occurance here or anything besides an indictment of this particular police officer.

This post has been edited by MyPantsAreOnFire: 23 September 2006 - 04:40 PM

#39 User is offline   Grinov Icon

• Mini Boss
  • PipPip

Posted 23 September 2006 - 09:58 PM

QUOTE (MyPantsAreOnFire @ Sep 24 2006, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
So because you have not seen heard of something yourself, it couldn't possibly exist or have happened?

When I say "heard" I really mean "read" in the newspaper.

QUOTE (MyPantsAreOnFire @ Sep 24 2006, 07:38 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Nobody is excusing this incident, but I've yet to see any of evidence of this being a common occurrence here or anything besides an indictment of this particular police officer.

Ok, if this incident is a rare occurrence in the United States then chances are this hasn’t happened in other 1st world countries because the United States has the highest crime rate in the 1st world. Hope that makes sense.

#40 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 24 September 2006 - 08:23 AM

But you're somehow making the leap that having a higher crime rate automatically means there are cops running around sticking guns into the face of children. I don't see the correlation, especially since you've provided zero statistical data to back that idea up. Having a higher crime rate does not mean that there are more cops pulling stunts like this. That's a massive leap in logic that isn't backed up at all by that line of argument. Having a higher crime rate also does not prove that this is an event isolated to America, or that it even happens more often here. Frankly, I have no idea why you seemingly want so bad to present this as some kind of norm or frequent occurance instead of bizarre and unfortunately anamoly it is.

With all the legitimate problems within and representative of America, I simply don't understand why you're harping on such a non-issue.

This post has been edited by MyPantsAreOnFire: 24 September 2006 - 08:24 AM

• (3 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size