Chefelf.com Night Life: Yahtzee Takes on the Universe - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Yahtzee Takes on the Universe Will there ever be a sequel to Yahtzee Takes on the World?

#31 User is offline   Zazzo Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 07 September 2006 - 01:55 PM

What is the sordid tale of YTOTW's end, that the thought of more YTOTW brings up such great anger, disgust, and pain?

#32 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Red Dwarf, AGS, programming in VB, Yahtzee etc.

Posted 07 September 2006 - 02:06 PM

QUOTE (Zazzo @ Sep 7 2006, 09:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
What is the sordid tale of YTOTW's end, that the thought of more YTOTW brings up such great anger, disgust, and pain?

Yes! Mr. Zazzo has just turned this discussion arround. What do you guys have against continuing YTOTW? And because Adam wants me so much to do this, I will keep talking. bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla fucking bla!
Right then, back to the discussion. What's your fucking problem, then?
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#33 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:16 PM

The Big Y doesn't WANT us to, that's our fucking problem. And we can't be him.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#34 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2006 - 01:40 AM

QUOTE (Otal Nimrodi @ Sep 7 2006, 11:16 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
The Big Y doesn't WANT us to, that's our fucking problem. And we can't be him.

Fuck, that's a fucking good answer. Maybe it's time we revolt? Yeah! Power to the fucking people!
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#35 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:20 AM

Please... Just please, shut the hell up, okay?

#36 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:54 AM

QUOTE (Dan_N_GameZ @ Sep 8 2006, 07:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fuck, that's a fucking good answer. Maybe it's time we revolt? Yeah! Power to the fucking people!

*slap on the nose with a newspaper*

Noo! Bad Dan_N_GameZ! Bad!
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#37 User is offline   Walexei Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 08 September 2006 - 12:01 PM

People have wondered about bringing back YTOTW in the past and allthough i cant be bothered to find the relevant threads right now, i remember that it was exressed by Yhatzee that he felt YTOTW to be amatuer and childish compared to his current work, even to the point where he felt a bit embaressed about some of it. Obviously i think that such feelings are innapropriate, I myself loved the strips many years ago, and allthough I havnt read them in awhile, im sure i still would. Back to the point, it seems unlikely that yhatzee would revive YTOTW when he has in the past said that he has now moved onto greater things. It would be like making a rocky 6. Oh Mr. Stallone, why would you hurt us like this?

I apologise if somebody has already covered this in a previous post, but I quite honestly couldnt be arsed to read through every single post on this thread as most of it was random nonsense and pathetic arse kissing.

#38 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 08 September 2006 - 12:14 PM

QUOTE (Dan_N_GameZ @ Sep 8 2006, 02:40 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Now that's just gratuitous. I was trying to explain it in words you'd understand.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#39 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 08 September 2006 - 06:36 PM

Dan N Gamez, your posts genuinely hurt my head, please stop.

On topic, 'tis better to get a game (preferably a Trilby game) than a comic forced back into existance to satisfy a minority.
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#40 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2006 - 11:32 AM

Fucking aww, chyld! That hurt! I've learned my lesson.

Right then, indeed Notes and all his adventure games might be considered the "greater thing", but I his strips aren't exactly shit, either.

And walexei, Yahtzee is spelled Y-A-H-T-Z-E-E, not Yhatzee. Guess who's getting a special "smacktard postcard"... I'm pretty sure Yahtzee doesn't tolerate the mispelling of his name.

My Last.FM profile.

#41 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2006 - 12:44 PM

He sort of got used to people misspelling his name by now, I think. However, that's not THAT hard to spell correctly as the alias of some of you guys.

Anyway, no one said that the comics were shit, no siree, I went through real pain to download all 600+ of those gifs. It's just that the Trilby games are hotter and attract more interest at the moment.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 09 September 2006 - 12:45 PM

#42 User is offline   AdamM Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 09 September 2006 - 02:08 PM

Why is he still talking? Someone tell me why he is still talking.

#43 User is offline   Walexei Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 09 September 2006 - 05:47 PM

QUOTE (Dan_N_GameZ @ Sep 9 2006, 05:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Fucking aww, chyld! That hurt! I've learned my lesson.

Right then, indeed Notes and all his adventure games might be considered the "greater thing", but I his strips aren't exactly shit, either.

And walexei, Yahtzee is spelled Y-A-H-T-Z-E-E, not Yhatzee. Guess who's getting a special "smacktard postcard"... I'm pretty sure Yahtzee doesn't tolerate the mispelling of his name.

whoops. Oh well not the end of the world. Im fairly certain he does tolerate it, what else could he do? If we all went around not tolerating the misspelling of our names then wed have probably gunned our way through most of royal mails staff by now.

#44 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost

Posted 09 September 2006 - 06:24 PM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Sep 9 2006, 01:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
He sort of got used to people misspelling his name by now, I think. However, that's not THAT hard to spell correctly as the alias of some of you guys.

Well, you don't HAVE to say Nimrodi...

Otal's really not that bad.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#45 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 10 September 2006 - 02:48 AM

Yeah, I sort of recall people saying they had to copy-paste your name, I really don't get it why it should be so complicated. I wasn't referring to you there, by the way.

• (4 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size