Chefelf.com Night Life: plz yahtzee take this into consideration for the next game plz - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

plz yahtzee take this into consideration for the next game plz

#16 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 06 September 2006 - 02:56 PM

Yeah, why'dja put plz in it?
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#17 User is offline   invalid Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 06 September 2006 - 04:33 PM

Because I was begging obviously, I'm such a begger dry.gif
Just change the title guys if u want

#18 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 07 September 2006 - 07:52 AM

Again, I remind you to take a look at that punctuation article in the archives I told you about in the other thread, unless you want to be filed under the "Smacktards" section in Yahtzee's cabinet.

(Too late for that, I guess, since we're probably all either there, or under "Cocksuckers".)

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 07 September 2006 - 07:52 AM

#19 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 07 September 2006 - 03:24 PM

That's up to Yahtzee.
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#20 User is offline   invalid Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 07 September 2006 - 09:43 PM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Sep 6 2006, 04:33 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Again, I remind you to take a look at that punctuation article in the archives I told you about in the other thread, unless you want to be filed under the "Smacktards" section in Yahtzee's cabinet.

If you were talking about me, I already read the whole punctuation article. I can't see what is wrong with my punctuation, I didn't attack anyone with exclamation marks nor with n00b h4ckz l4ngu4g3, and I haven't use any numbers!

If you were not talking about me then nevermind. tongue.gif

#21 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:13 AM

y i was talking bout u coz u keep entering smacktard territory with fucked-up syntax and small-case letters u dont only need numbers and h4ckz l4ngu4ge 4 that, screwed up sentence structure is perfectly enuff to annoy me and most of the others, c my point?

But nevermind, I just wanted to clarify things a bit.

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 08 September 2006 - 02:16 AM

#22 User is offline   invalid Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 08 September 2006 - 02:38 AM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Sep 8 2006, 02:13 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
y i was talking bout u coz u keep entering smacktard territory with fucked-up syntax and small-case letters u dont only need numbers and h4ckz l4ngu4ge 4 that, screwed up sentence structure is perfectly enuff to annoy me and most of the others, c my point?

But nevermind, I just wanted to clarify things a bit.

Okay then, next time I'll keep this in mind. If you haven't noticed yet, I'm trying real hard already. rolleyes.gif
(k then next time ill keep this in mind, if u haven't noticed yet um tryin real hard already)

I get the point.

This post has been edited by invalid: 08 September 2006 - 02:41 AM

#23 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 08 September 2006 - 06:56 PM

*Cheers in the name of good grammar*
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#24 User is offline   Dan_N_GameZ Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Red Dwarf, AGS, programming in VB, Yahtzee etc.

Posted 10 September 2006 - 04:08 PM

Hip-hip hooray!
"Once upon a time, musta been 'round October, few years back, in one o' dose TOP SECRET LAB-MOTORIES de gubbnint keep stashed away underneath Virginia, an EVIL PRINCE, occasion'ly employed as a part-time THEATRICAL CRITICIZER set to woikin' on a plot fo de systematic GENOCIDICAL REMOVE'LANCE of all unwanted highly-rhythmic individj'lls an' sissy-boys!" (Prologue, Thing-Fish)

Quoting other forumers in your signature seems to be the latest craze around here...

My Last.FM profile.

#25 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 11 September 2006 - 09:40 AM

(...continuing...) And she told him everything.
Chzo. That name made Amiel's father tremble. He had heard many horrible stories about druids trying to summon demons. The worst ones were about druids trying to summon Chzo. The lucky ones died first. The unlucky ones could still be alive.
The elder said "I know Cabadath's presumption. If he is trying to summon such a thing, we must wait for the worst."
"What do you mean?", Amiel said.

Suddently, they heard many loud noises outside. Horses, swords, screams. The romans! They have returned, looking for survivors to enslave.

The elder went scared. There was no time for the invisibility ritual. He saw the roman brutality. He knew very well what would they do if they see such a beaultiful woman. Desperately, he opened his chest. Clothes, amulets, scrolls, it had to be there somewhere. It was there. The Golden Dagger, payment for having healed the celtic king once.

The screams were very near. They saw the hut. No time to escape. Then, the old man took his last chances.
When the romans entered, all they saw was the old man talking to a golden knife and a dead woman body on the floor, a red wound in her heart.
The elder completed the ritual. No her soul and mind were in the dagger. He tought the romans would not prision him, due to his age. When they leave, he would summon her soul back to her body.

Yes, the romans did not want any old prisioner. He was killed by an well aimed arrow. (to be continued...)

#26 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 11 September 2006 - 10:37 AM

These Celtic folk customs, spells, and Roman warfare, do you base these on any historical background you've checked? Because they sound quite whimsical! Killing a person then summoning them back to their body as if nothing'd happened is also a bit... uhh... weird. Anyway, it seems interesting, even though you're doing your fan-fiction while perhaps not even the author of the original work is 100% certain on how the story will progress...

EDIT: Anyway, how could the elder think the Romans would not take away a GOLDEN knife from him? If they didn't, why?

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 11 September 2006 - 10:40 AM

#27 User is offline   leperking Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 12 September 2006 - 11:24 AM

I will now write the best fan fiction ever.

Chzo woke up one morning and realized that his poptarts were cold. So he went to the Prince, the Tall Man, Cabadath, and bitch-slapped him upside the head. "FOOL!" he shouted, "YOU LET MY POPTARTS GET COLD!" So the Tall Man cried like a whiny girl and ran outside to get the FIRES OF HELL to reheat Chzo's poptarts. Then Yahtzee showed up and said "twats" and everything caught on fire. After which, Trilby ran around in a circle until John Defoe broke down the door and ate him.
And then John was a zombie.
I'm just here to point out your shortcomings and stupidity.

#28 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 12 September 2006 - 12:18 PM

Yeah, that about sums it up. smile.gif

#29 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 14 September 2006 - 04:24 PM

(...continuing...) He was killed by an well aimed arrow. He didn't even have time to hide the dagger. They just bursted in. An archer saw him, pointed his arrow at him and shot when the elder stopped talking to the knife.
The elder was, actually, completing the soul movement ritual. Before that, he used a very special spell on the dagger to prevent any kind of demons from seeing it. Now, not even Chzo and his magic could locate it . The elder died believing that his daughter's soul would be safe from evil hands.
But it was not safe from the greed of the men. The roman commander of that legion kept the Dagger for himself, for it was too valuable to be let there.
It was indeed valuable. The blade was made of very pure gold and it was very sharp due to no usage. There was a beaultiful blue gem, an amethist, attached to its side. And the rest was made of copper.
He took it to house in Rome, planning to sell it. But his wife wanted to keep it because, as she told him, it somehow calmed her down. It was true: A woman's anxiety disappeared temporarly if she touched the golden weapon. But it didn't work on men.
Along the centuries, the Golden Dagger decorated many furnitures of many rich women: queens, princesses, actreesses... and even a spaceship commander's wife.

Meanwhile, a very special tree was growing in the Clanbronwin Island. Inside it, a miserable soul of a druid. He suffered every day, every hour, when he thought about his wife. Where could she be? Was she fine? Did she marry again? Did she just die? He knew that her presence would take that pain away. But there was no answer. There was no sound, no light, nothing. Once he tried to remember her so hard that he started dreaming. He dreamed about her in his arms, he remembered her hair, her soft skin, her smile... And then, BANG! Was was that? BANG, again. BANG, BANG, BANG! Someone waked him up with an axe... (not to be continued)

This post has been edited by Nostaw: 14 September 2006 - 04:27 PM

#30 User is offline   leperking Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 14 September 2006 - 07:31 PM

(continuing) Now that John was a zombie, he was able to get a bit part in the next Romero film, which was something he was very proud of. Unfortunately, he hacked everyone on set to pieces. Fortunately, they caught it all on film and released it as Twilight of the Return of the Living and Undead Dead part 45 and 1/5. So anyway, at this point Chzo was in the process of reheating his poptart, which promptly exploded and since there's no point to this or Nostaw's (poorly written and ridiculous) fan fiction, the whole world blew the fuck up and I don't care, the end.
I'm just here to point out your shortcomings and stupidity.

• (5 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size