Chefelf.com Night Life: DID Vadar ever go back too naboo after episode 3 - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

DID Vadar ever go back too naboo after episode 3

#1 User is offline   a_jedi_trait Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 26 August 2006 - 05:36 AM

Did Vader ever go back too Naboo or even the jedi temple after episode 3?

#2 User is offline   StarWarsIsUs Icon

• Awesome Possum
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 26 August 2006 - 06:06 AM

Even though he was a Sith Lord beside the corrupt and evil Emporer Palpatine, Vader still found time to have tea with all of Padme's old friends back on Naboo every Sunday evening. And they would swap stories about their week.
SecretShadow (SuperShadow's main adversary)

Endor Holocaust
FIND OUT THE TRUTH

#3 User is offline   Darth Player Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:14 AM

It would somehow make sense that he did to visit Padme's grave and perhaps see she was laid to rest to look like she was still pregnant. They didn't pull that off for nothing. I imagine she's in some sort of see through crystal case of some sort. Maybe he would have been there when the Empire eventually took control of Naboo, because Palpatine is from there, it would seem like a logical move, and he could use her grave site visit with Vader to rally him to do his dirty work by building up his rage.

As for teh Jedi Temple, its almost a necessity that he be there because Coruscant is HQ of the whole Empire now, and he would be asked by Palpatine to retrieve something of importance from the archives or the like, because he's the only one who knew where much of it was. It wouldn't surprise me if it became some Imperial Super Commando training academy, or perhaps sealed off completely, if not made into Vader's personal HQ building. Perhaps we'll see in the SW TV show.

#4 User is offline   a_jedi_trait Icon

• New Cop

Posted 26 August 2006 - 08:20 AM

QUOTE (StarWarsIsUs @ Aug 26 2006, 06:06 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Even though he was a Sith Lord beside the corrupt and evil Emporer Palpatine, Vader still found time to have tea with all of Padme's old friends back on Naboo every Sunday evening. And they would swap stories about their week.

Were you being sarcastic?

#5 User is offline   Vesuvius Icon

• Soothsayer
  • PipPipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2006 - 10:03 AM

Yes, a_jedi_trait, he was being sarcastic... How would Vader drink tea and be at peace with himself and others to actually sit down at talk about his hectic workweek? If anything, there was only one sitting and Vader leaves in a storm of rage because the bubblegum chewing, bar-hopping, pop-music listening friends that Padme had would all be cauterized ribbons! Vader doesn't want to hear about "hectic" lives of rich girls. He's got a galaxy to maintain, all with the Emporer breathing down his neck.

#6 User is offline   a_jedi_trait Icon

• New Cop

Posted 26 August 2006 - 11:31 AM

heheheh lol

#7 User is offline   Storm Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2006 - 01:44 PM

On one occasion, he returned to Naboo to participate in an academic decathalon vs. Jar Jar Binks.

#8 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 26 August 2006 - 03:26 PM

No, but he IS going back to Cali.

To Cali.

#9 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 30 September 2006 - 03:05 PM

QUOTE (a_jedi_trait @ Aug 26 2006, 05:36 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Did Vader ever go back too Naboo or even the jedi temple after episode 3?

When Vader wasnt busy commandeering the Empire, he would go about leisurely
and resort to pursuing his hobbies....this frequently included getting back together with his heavy metal band "Galactic Carnage"

Vader takes lead guitar and lead vocals,..while he has a storm trooper on bass guitar,..C3PO is on synthesizer,..and Chewbacca is hammering away on drums.

Whenever the band gets involved with drugs,.fights,.and breaks up,...Vader pursues his other talents...as he is a regular stand-up comedian on the Tatooine comedy circuit.
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#10 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 01 October 2006 - 09:02 AM

QUOTE (Darth Player @ Aug 26 2006, 09:14 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I imagine she's in some sort of see through crystal case of some sort.

Why wouldn’t they have cremated her? They seemed to like to cremate folks a long time ago in a galaxy somewhere else.

#11 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 04 October 2006 - 08:10 PM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Oct 1 2006, 09:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why wouldn’t they have cremated her? They seemed to like to cremate folks a long time ago in a galaxy somewhere else.

the scientific logic of the universe and the stars scattered about are all connected and governed by the writing instrument held in the hand of Lucas.

yell.gif
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

#12 User is offline   Kuma Icon

• New Cop

Posted 04 October 2006 - 11:59 PM

I always pictured her buried in a Mausoleum for some reason.

Jar Jar was posted there as the lone guard.

One day, years later, Darth showed up and Jar Jar exclaimed, "ANNIE!! IS IT REALLY YOUSAH!?!?!"

This happened between ESB AND ROTJ. Expect a movie about it in two years.

Our SCI FI WORLD reporter reveals in some exclusive interviews:

It's called EPISODE V.V : Rise of the Gungans.

It also features Mace Windu's son, Mace window.
In addition to Nute Gunray's sons, expect Jabba's cousin, "Wabba," Watto's mistress, "Jatto," and the Millenium Falcon's prototype (it has TWO laser cannons on top, and TWO radar arrays), and is called the "Century Eagle."

First and foremost, the movie is expected to fully develop the romantic relationship between Luke and Leia--as Lucas originally envisioned it.

"They've really got his Romeo and Juliet thing going. But it's a forbidden love, only they don't know that. The Jedi don't allow attachment. This time we're trying to show the complete innocence of young love and all its pitfalls, setbacks, and purity. I tried to carry the excitement of their very first kiss forward, and develop it. After all, they are going to establish a new line of royalty, Leia being a Princess, and I thought it was an appropriate kind of relationship for that."

Lucas claims that the movie also shows a "softer" side of Vader. "That's all in keeping with the original scripts," he adds. At one point Vader complains to Captain Dietz that his Star Destroyer is not fast enough, nor is it the correct color; nor does it have all the features he wants. "And it's all the Emperor's fault," added Lucas, chuckling.

"As I planned, this time around we are also showing Vader fighting in different styles. With two lightsabers, with three, with eight. He shows some of his versatility. In the old days Vader had this bulky plastic suit. Now, with computers, we can make him much more catlike and less clunky, which is how I envisioned the character at first. Only back then, we didn't have computers, so we had to live with the suit."

"I looked at some of the old Shanghai operas, and decided Vader needed to learn unarmed combat as well. So he uses Wing Chun, Kung Fu, Kenpo, and Tae Kwon Do. At another point he walks along the ceiling in 0-g boots." Lucas says "So overall, Vader will be much more acrobatic this time around. Yet, keep in mind that while Anakin could have been twice the martial artist as Palpatine, because of his suit, he is only 80 percent as strong as the Emperor. Only Yoda or Mace or Bruce Lee could have taken down the Emperor."

"There's a bit of a revelation for fans as well. When I originally wrote the nine scripts, I had decided that Vader would actually lie to Luke about being his father. I decided to bring back that motif in this movie, and I think it really makes the events of Return of the Jedi, which chronlogically happens after this movie, stand out. Before, we could surmise that Vader was just helping Luke defeat the Emperor because he was his father. Now, all told, we can see that he is in fact a complete stranger. Not just a stranger, but the man who killed Luke's real father. That he helps Luke defeat the Emperor just shows the depth of the friendship that has developed between Luke and Vader. I also thought having Chewbacca in the throne room in the final scene was a big plus, and we made that change as well as changes to the crucial dialogue between Luke and Vader when Luke was taken into custody and brought before the Emperor."

Finally, as hinted at in the beginning, there will be much more screen time for Jar Jar. Lucas told SCI FI WORLD that he'll also be writing about forty five minutes of dialogue between Jar Jar and C3PO, who has lost his right foot for most of the movie. "I originally envisioned that C3PO would have a much more vocal character as his counterpart. R2 doesn't really cut it anymore, he just sorta beeps and boops and that's it. Jar Jar provides that comic element that fans adore. In addition I think everyone agrees that he is just an important part of what Star Wars is, and what it will be remembered as. Naturally, I wanted C3PO in there to add to complement Jar Jar's character."

"And the rest of the actors will all be back--Mark, Harrison, and Carrie. We'll use computers to youthanize them, their moves, their acting, completely. It's all possible with technology and sufficient vision, to really add to these old movies in a way that no one ever thought possible."

This post has been edited by Kuma: 05 October 2006 - 12:28 AM

#13 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:10 AM

sleep.gif You've thought about this way too much.

#14 User is offline   Kuma Icon

• New Cop

Posted 05 October 2006 - 09:59 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Oct 5 2006, 10:10 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
sleep.gif You've thought about this way too much.

Aha! But isn't this the official site of thinking about Star Wars too much?

#15 User is offline   Helena Icon

• Basher Extraordinaire
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Current age: 22<br /><br />Current occupation: Auditor<br /><br />Interests: Reading, computer games, music, and Star Wars (obviously).<br /><br />Talents: Can't act, can't dance, can sing a little.<br /><br />Loves: Terry Pratchett's 'Discworld' series.<br /><br />Hates: Harry Potter. Surely I can't be the only one?

Posted 05 October 2006 - 03:31 PM

QUOTE (Kuma @ Oct 5 2006, 03:59 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Aha! But isn't this the official site of thinking about Star Wars too much?

Ah, touché...
The sandpeople had women and children. We know this because Anakin killed them how could he tell? The children might be smaller but I never saw a sandperson with breasts. Did they hike their skirts and show him some leg or something?

Also, I can see the point of wanting to kidnap a human and use her as a slave, but they didn't. They tied her to a flimsy easel for a month. It's assumed they had to feed and give her water. What for? Was she purely ornamental? I can understand them wanting the droids, you can sell those for a lot of money, but a chick who's only skills are finding non-existand mushrooms and getting randomly pregnant, you're not going to get much.

- J m HofMarN on the Sand People

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size