Chefelf.com Night Life: Play as John DeFoe in next game (Trilby's Notes spoilers) - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Play as John DeFoe in next game (Trilby's Notes spoilers) Yea or Nay?

#46 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:29 PM

You know what I wanted to see? John DeFoe fighting the Tall Man. It would be like this:
Some idiot touches the idol, then John possesses him, then he chases Trilby. Trilby enters a room and locks the door. But there is someone else in the room, and the Tall Man possesses this last one, just like he did to Siobhan. And then, John breaches the door with the machete and one look at each other. The guy the Tall Man possessed takes an axe or something. The two possessed ones forget about Trilby and fight to the death. Meanwhile the player must take Trilby out the room. Thats it.

#47 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 11 August 2006 - 02:32 PM

I don't think that the Tall Man POSSESSED Siobhan, or anybody at all. I think all he did was make Trilby (and other people) shift into the dark realm, where he's more powerful. Just like Freddy Krueger. biggrin.gif

#48 User is offline   Nostaw Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:It depends on my current psychosis.

Posted 11 August 2006 - 03:14 PM

QUOTE (David-kyo @ Aug 11 2006, 02:32 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I don't think that the Tall Man POSSESSED Siobhan, or anybody at all. I think all he did was make Trilby (and other people) shift into the dark realm, where he's more powerful. Just like Freddy Krueger. biggrin.gif

Oh - oh -oh -oh -oh - calm down. Remember that scene when Frehorn shots the Tall Man? Actually it was his friend, who was possessed.

#49 User is offline   Blueskirt Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Guarding pies

Posted 11 August 2006 - 05:53 PM

QUOTE (Nostaw @ Aug 11 2006, 03:29 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You know what I wanted to see? John DeFoe fighting the Tall Man.

Glad to see I'm not the only one which the thought of a Freddy Vs Jason kind of plot crossed the mind. smile.gif Personally I was more thinking of some sort of weird crossover with John DeFoe fighting 0916, but I got to recognize the Tall Man has more a Freddy feel than 0916. Oh well, maybe we could get all three. And maybe we could get Bruce Campbell to voice Chris Quinn in the special edition. wink.gif

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • « First

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size