Chefelf.com Night Life: Now you see him... - Chefelf.com Night Life

Star Wars Fan Convention

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Now you see him... Or, what the hell happened to Obi Wan?

#16 User is offline   mireaux7 Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:art, tennis, films...esp foreign films-those are some of the best ones ive seen, video games, reading, travel.

Posted 12 October 2006 - 07:27 PM

QUOTE (Dorothy @ Jul 25 2006, 09:25 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Lately I've been toying with the idea that maybe Obi didn't die just then. Maybe he pulled a collosal jedi mind trick, and snuck away to wreak havok on the Death Star like backing up all the toilets or shorting out the power in some sections. Then he would have died when the Death Star finally exploded.

It amuses me to think of him running around like that...

maybe obi-wan never even "died" at all,.maybe what we saw in ANH was simply Obi-Wan's clone disappearing. you see,.after obi-wan was presented the new array of cloning technology in AOTC, he felt it would be wise to have himself cloned too,.as to preserve his true self, and only subject his clone to dangerous situations,.like riding a giant iguana in ROTS, and the battle arena on geonosis..as wise as he is, you cant rule out this option. even padme was smart enough to use a decoy in the first film, to protect herself. im even thinking yoda implemented cloning as well,.you see,.we only see the real yoda in ESB,..the yoda in TPM is an obvious substandard clone.

yell.gif
QUOTE (njamilla @ Feb 23 2008, 08:16 AM)
Shit, Fuck, Piss: I had to say that because I can on this website. (Thanks Chef!)

QUOTE (chefelf @ Feb 23 2008, 10:30 AM)
That's what I'm here for.

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size