Chefelf.com Night Life: Joseph Smith and Muhammed - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (5 Pages)
  • +

Joseph Smith and Muhammed Were they ass-wipes?

#31 User is offline   StarWarsIsUs Icon

• Awesome Possum
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members

Posted 29 July 2006 - 05:34 PM

I've met a friendly Muslim... but that could be because I was already friends with her before she converted. So not sure if that counts.
SecretShadow (SuperShadow's main adversary)

Endor Holocaust
FIND OUT THE TRUTH

#32 User is offline   Spoon Poetic Icon

• Pimpin'
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 29 July 2006 - 08:53 PM

I know several Muslims. All friendly. Great people. And evevn if your experience is that all the Muslims you know are not friendly, that's ridiculous to claim that ALL Muslims are unfriendly/etc. just because of the handful of people (out of millions) that you know.
I am writing about Jm in my signature because apparently it's an effective method of ignoring him.

#33 User is offline   MyPantsAreOnFire Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip

Posted 29 July 2006 - 11:33 PM

I've dated a muslim, and trust me, she was plenty friendly...

Granted, she wasn't very "orthodox," but still...

#34 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 30 July 2006 - 07:19 PM

i'm not refuting the supply of nice muslims, i'm expressing my content with their ill reputation, and furthermore that their ill reputation is well deserved by way of majorative public representation.

you'd think in a day an abvge where the word 'jihad' is thrown around as comonly as 'please' and 'thankyou' should, that some might take an interest in promoting the lighter side of their religion. but leaders of the islamic faith have made little if any attempt to undo the stigma perpetuating over the decades and centuries...

i mean, in my life i can say i've seen community service announcements on tv...

whether it be the anglicans telling us 'say g'day' or the seventh day adventist telling us to 'lend a hand' if we see someone trying to pick something heavy up, even the catholics tell us to have a nice chritmas, and the scientologists tell us to find something to smile about...

but the only global message we ever seem to get from the islamic sector (as a department) is 'die you heathern bastard' which quite frankly i find very unpolite. and so i turn my nose up at them...

bolloks to you and your religion is all i have to say on the matter to them, and considering that's as far as it goes with me, i find it irrtating that people have a problem with my opnion on the matter... it's not like i trip them over in the street, i'm a nice guy who detests groups, religious or social, that in any way, as a majority, conflict or interfere with the peace and harmony or ill-treat and group or faction of humans.

i'm not going to set aside my skills of observation for wetern guilt driven political correctness. i'm not judging people for their race or appearance. i dislike the idea of people willingly fucking with other people for any reason. the KKK, the neo nazis, 4WDing soccer moms, and islamic extreemists.

yes there are nice muslims, but there are also nice people who work for the tax department. i don't hate individuals, i hate establishments.

just want to make sure thats clear...

#35 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 30 July 2006 - 10:38 PM

It's clear but it's an entirely silly position. Why should the majority of non-radical suicide muslims have to act all apologetic for the nut-cases that don't even practice Islam according to their beliefs?
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#36 User is offline   looktothesky Icon

• Tudo Bem.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 31 July 2006 - 10:55 AM

Ahhh, Joseph Smith.

Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, Dumb, dumb...
PRECIOUS VELIUS....

#37 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man
  • Interests:The Beers of Western Europe, Cognac, and constantly claiming the world would have been a better place if Napoleon had won.

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:33 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 30 2006, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
It's clear but it's an entirely silly position. Why should the majority of non-radical suicide muslims have to act all apologetic for the nut-cases that don't even practice Islam according to their beliefs?

i'm not expecting them to appologise for anything they didn't do. sleep.gif

i think you've missed my point entirely, so i'll just give up on you for this one... and say hi to looktothesky instead! dry.gif

hi to looktothesky instead! laugh.gif

#38 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 31 July 2006 - 06:46 PM

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 30 2006, 07:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ok... Im gonna come out and say it... why dont Muslims comform into our way of living? I mean in Australia there are entire communities were Muslims have barricaded themselves in, most refusing to speak english, why? If they arent going to become Australian, then why come to Australia?

I have a friend in Britian who says its the same over there.

#39 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 31 July 2006 - 09:44 PM

i loved when one of the muslim leaders here openly said to the newspaper that muslims have their religion and australian law has nothing to do with their believes so they will not accept it.

yeah, cheers.

i don't expect people from other cultures, creeds, sewing circles and whatnot to conform to every last detail of any lifestyle... but when you choose to move to a country, you do have to abide by their rules.

if someone over 50 moved here, i wouldn't expect them to master the language. they should be living with someone who does speak it, but it's a stumbling block we can get around.

hate crimes, and further more 'anti-australian' actions seem a little redundant. i mean, why would you move to a country you actually hate? it seems a little odd.... i'm not even slightly patriotic, but even i have to stand back sometimes and wonder what's going on there.

#40 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2006 - 07:53 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Jul 31 2006, 06:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
i don't expect people from other cultures, creeds, sewing circles and whatnot to conform to every last detail of any lifestyle... but when you choose to move to a country, you do have to abide by their rules.

HERE HERE!

if someone over 50 moved here, i wouldn't expect them to master the language. they should be living with someone who does speak it, but it's a stumbling block we can get around.

But the thing is, if national minorites create thier own communities then they dont need to learn the english langauge. Then when one of them is pimpin' or huslin' and get thier ass hauled to jail, they cant speak english and it makes things much harder becouse then the community can say they are discriminate against them.

hate crimes, and further more 'anti-australian' actions seem a little redundant. i mean, why would you move to a country you actually hate? it seems a little odd.... i'm not even slightly patriotic, but even i have to stand back sometimes and wonder what's going on there.

You see, people dont hate Australia until they move here, thats the biggest problem in the world, people think Australia is a good place to live as apposed to Western Europe or the United States.

#41 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 01 August 2006 - 09:40 PM

QUOTE (Cobnat @ Aug 1 2006, 07:53 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
HERE HERE!

there, there.

But the thing is, if national minorites create thier own communities then they dont need to learn the english langauge. Then when one of them is pimpin' or huslin' and get thier ass hauled to jail, they cant speak english and it makes things much harder becouse then the community can say they are discriminate against them.

and that's why we have translators. and while they may be unable to work... at least non english speaking immigrants create jobs for us. and that's good for the economy our make everyone redundant and jobless whjiloe hiring overseas call centers endorsing governement.

You see, people dont hate Australia until they move here, thats the biggest problem in the world, people think Australia is a good place to live as apposed to Western Europe or the United States.

a good place to live? A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE??? my so called fucking tax return was MINUS $300 thanks to the medicare levy and ITP fee... and all i do is work and pay tax!!!

this is a fucked country i and i bloody hate every last square inch of it at the moment... and if i wasn't so bloody over taxed i'd save up and get the hell out!!! it's full of pussies who fail to fight back against our tyrannus government, rich assholes who don't even pay tax, and alot of race gangs created by the children of people who left countries to escape the ones their kids gangs are modled off, and people who never rebel against oppression only things like red lights and curtosy to their fellow slaves!!

the last we need on top of that, is a bunch of anti-civilians trying to fuck us up for being born here?

i mean, can't everyone just chill the fuck out and play hopscotch for christs sake?!?

#42 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 01 August 2006 - 10:03 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Aug 1 2006, 06:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
and that's why we have translators. and while they may be unable to work... at least non english speaking immigrants create jobs for us. and that's good for the economy our make everyone redundant and jobless whjiloe hiring overseas call centers endorsing governement.
a good place to live? A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE??? my so called fucking tax return was MINUS $300 thanks to the medicare levy and ITP fee... and all i do is work and pay tax!!!

You know the Australian Goverments needs to tell that to all those Asylum Seakers in the world, maybe they'll twice about coming here.

this is a fucked country i and i bloody hate every last square inch of it at the moment... and if i wasn't so bloody over taxed i'd save up and get the hell out!!! it's full of pussies who fail to fight back against our tyrannus government, rich assholes who don't even pay tax, and alot of race gangs created by the children of people who left countries to escape the ones their kids gangs are modled off, and people who never rebel against oppression only things like red lights and curtosy to their fellow slaves!!

*wipes tear proudly* Australians let us all rejoice for we are young and FREE [to pay taxes and do as were told]!

the last we need on top of that, is a bunch of anti-civilians trying to fuck us up for being born here?

Dude, I wasnt born in Australia, I have no problem with immagrants, this country was built on the back of immagrants, Im just saying people need to conform to Australian society instead of bringing all thier bullshit with them when they come here.

#43 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 02 August 2006 - 02:43 AM

QUOTE (Cobnat @ Aug 1 2006, 10:03 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, I wasnt born in Australia, I have no problem with immagrants, this country was built on the back of immagrants, Im just saying people need to conform to Australian society instead of bringing all thier bullshit with them when they come here.

i'm not complaining about immigrants... bollocks to eating nothing but meat pies.

but i'm with you on the bullshit bringing. if you come here to escape something, ESCAPE IT!!!

i think of the white conquored nations (US, NZ, UK, Australia) we've done the best.
we have, overall the best attitude towards each other. aside from a couple of pockets of tension... we're doing pretty well.

race is generally a very small issue here, i get the impression that can be fairly volotile in the UK and we need not discuss the mess the US is... but we will. PC has fucked everything there, you can't breathe half a word without insulting their sense of white-guilt paranoia focused on some group... it's a ticking time bomb.

(and i'm basing this 30% on some of the misunderstandings that have happened right here)

people need to chill out, say "you people" more often, and laugh. racial differences, seriously, get over it.

right?

#44 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 02 August 2006 - 06:41 PM

QUOTE (barend @ Aug 1 2006, 11:43 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
people need to chill out, say "you people" more often, and laugh. racial differences, seriously, get over it.

I agree, they lost thier racial identity when they...

1. Ran away from the war they should have faught in... or...
2. Left rather then help rebuild thier country.

Im sick of hearing about Ethnic Tensions between national minorities in Australia, they all need to shutup and get back in line like the rest of us.

This post has been edited by Cobnat: 02 August 2006 - 06:42 PM

#45 User is offline   barend Icon

• Anchor Head Anchor Man

Posted 02 August 2006 - 07:36 PM

there shouldn't even be 'minorites'... the word shouldn't come up. either your australian (which in no way implies any race, it means you live here), or your a tourist. that's it.

and as we're virtually happy for anyone to come here, buy a house, rent a flat, or take some photos... i think anyone abusing this warm welcome is pretty scummy.

• (5 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size