Chefelf.com Night Life: Why hasn't YZ made a game about Pirates yet? - Chefelf.com Night Life

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Why hasn't YZ made a game about Pirates yet?

#16 User is offline   Zeeky H. Bomb Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 28 July 2006 - 11:31 AM

QUOTE (Zewb @ Jul 23 2006, 08:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
As much as I love the genre, or anything related to the ocean, for that matter, the pirate theme is sort of a bad idea, since everyone will always say, "Well, it's good, but it's not Monkey Island."

I think an underwater adventure would be cool, like in a futuristic bio-sphere built at the bottom of the ocean.

"Well, it's good, but it's not Seastalker..." Sorry, couldn't resist. I know, nobody remembers that one. It would probably draw more comparisons to "Sealab 2021". Which might be pretty funny, actually.
Signatures are overrated.

#17 User is offline   Scruffie Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 31 July 2006 - 05:15 PM

QUOTE (SimeSublime @ Jul 22 2006, 12:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Why did you put the full stop and comma in the third line? I mean, you didn't bother with any punctuation at all throughout the entire...paragraph...thing...(excluding that one lonely comma at the top). Please, if you expect people to take the time to actually read what you have to say, at least take the time to make it legible.

To be fair, you took the time out to read what he had to say, despite the punctuation errors. Are you just a generous soul? ohmy.gif

Yeah, it's drastically off topic, but I dunno, first post in two years or something like that, I figure I can play fast and loose with the rules.

#18 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 31 July 2006 - 07:07 PM

Maybe Yahtzee doesnt like pirates becouse a bunch of them molested them at a young age?

#19 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 01 August 2006 - 02:52 AM

QUOTE (Scruffie @ Aug 1 2006, 06:15 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
To be fair, you took the time out to read what he had to say, despite the punctuation errors. Are you just a generous soul? ohmy.gif

Yeah, it's drastically off topic, but I dunno, first post in two years or something like that, I figure I can play fast and loose with the rules.

I try to give new people the benifit of the doubt, in the hope they change their ways. Doesn't always work though, see following case.

QUOTE (Cobnat @ Aug 1 2006, 08:07 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Maybe Yahtzee doesnt like pirates becouse a bunch of them molested them at a young age?

I'm sure that's it. Despite having written multiple updates, as well as two full novels about them, Yahtzee doesn't like pirates because they molested other pirates at a young age. Congratulations Cobnat, you just did even worse then the person you called a noob in the other thread.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#20 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 01 August 2006 - 03:58 AM

Yep, Coby never ceases to amaze...

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#21 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:None of your business.

Posted 01 August 2006 - 06:42 AM

You too write more than you read, dontcha, Mr Cobnat? wink.gif

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size