• +

Is everyone dead???

#1 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:None of your business.

Post icon  Posted 14 July 2006 - 05:53 AM

Come on people, what happened to y'all?? Everyone on holiday? Well get back from there right now, I want to read your NEW hilarious posts on the FR forums, the old ones are getting kind of boring!

#2 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 06:15 AM

Easy kid, the FullyRamblomatic.com forums can hardly be considered lively. You'll just have to wait for Mr. Yahtzee to announce or present something new on his site, then they'll all come out of their corners again. If you don't want to wait, then you might consider branching out to the rest of the Chefelf.com forums, although Mr. Dee is currently doing a fairly decent job to kill the good conversations there too.

This post has been edited by Gobbler: 14 July 2006 - 06:16 AM

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#3 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:10 AM

Well it may seem that way even though I don't mean to be. I was having good conversations and you admitted here:

QUOTE (Gobbler @ Jul 12 2006, 01:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
You people are scary, you know that? unsure.gif

So you may not be a good source or guide to who kills what conversation because I don't find it scary but you did. So our perspectives are not the same for you to say that. Just because it ends somewhere that does not mean that it is anybody's fault.

I just carry them on like everybody else.

#4 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:13 AM

(See what I mean?)

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

#5 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 14 July 2006 - 07:17 AM

I think that is irrelevant about who kills what subject. A discussion has to end somewhere unless there is something else to discuss. Okay if you think you can do any better, tell me, how would you keep a discussion going?

This post has been edited by Deepsycher: 14 July 2006 - 07:22 AM

#6 User is offline   Walexei Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:35 AM

I think deepsycher needs to stop taking so much offense to what a random guy on the forums he never met said about him. nobody really cares.

David Kyo, After youve been on these forums for quite awhile youll notice that it kindve dies sometimes, in fact I was really suprised about the recent spate of activity weve had here, its the longest running Ive ever seen on the FR forums. Sometimes nobody posts for a couple of weeks and then suddenly it will all just pick up again.

#7 User is offline   Deepsycher Icon

• Giantness of Heart

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:06 AM

QUOTE (Walexei @ Jul 14 2006, 08:35 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think deepsycher needs to stop taking so much offense to what a random guy on the forums he never met said about him. nobody really cares.

I did not take it as so much offense. I was suggesting and asking.

Nobody really cares?

Well someone else does, the very people who bring it up.

#8 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 14 July 2006 - 10:23 AM

QUOTE (Walexei @ Jul 14 2006, 03:35 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
David Kyo, After youve been on these forums for quite awhile youll notice that it kindve dies sometimes, in fact I was really suprised about the recent spate of activity weve had here, its the longest running Ive ever seen on the FR forums. Sometimes nobody posts for a couple of weeks and then suddenly it will all just pick up again.

Okay, I understand, it's just that this 'posting ceasefire' happened so suddenly, as if you guys had agreed on it beforehand. So far there was no day that the forum was 100% inactive (since I'm here at least, dunno nothing about before that time).

This post has been edited by David-kyo: 14 July 2006 - 10:23 AM

#9 User is offline   SimeSublime Icon

• Monkey Proof
  • Group: Moderators

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:29 AM

Yeah, it's like that. Yahtzee releases a new game, the vetrans craw out of the woodwork to make a few comments and then retreat, a bunch of newbies sign up and much fun is had. Then they all move onto other things, and those of us that are left drift back to the greater expanses of the forum where discussion still lives. Feel free to join us.
The Green Knight, SimeSublime the Puffinesque, liker of chips and hunter of gnomes.
JM's official press secretary, scientific advisor, diplomat and apparent antagonist?

#10 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 14 July 2006 - 11:39 AM

Its kinda like the Y-man leaves out a big fat jam sandwich (new game), and we all come to eat it (play and discuss) and then wander off when its all gone.

Hmmm..... I should really think before I type. ohmy.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#11 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 14 July 2006 - 08:21 PM

(*insert zombie smilie here*)

Graar.

(*eats brains*)
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

#12 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 15 July 2006 - 04:43 AM

I now have no brains left. Oh no sad.gif
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#13 User is offline   David-kyo Icon

• Goatboy
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip

Posted 15 July 2006 - 01:04 PM

Frankly, I don't think anyone will know the difference. wink.gif

#14 User is offline   Zewb Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Interests:Things and stuff.

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:30 PM

I think we should all take pictures of ourselves wearing silly hats and post them in this thread.

I'm not sure how that would fix this situation, but it just seems like a fun thing to do..
"It's gettin' to be re-goddamn-diculous. If you guys don't start thinking as men, we're gonna have a lousy country."

-John Wayne

#15 User is offline   Jane Sherwood Icon

• Hello Master
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Far too many to list in this tiny space...

Posted 16 July 2006 - 03:38 PM

But I've already got a silly hat picture in my user info. Granted it's about three years old, but it gets the job done.
Check out my crappy drawings!

Chyld is an ignorant slut.

"I don't have to conform to the vagaries of time and space; I'm a loony, for God's sake!"
- Campbell Bean (David Tennant), Takin' Over the Asylum, 1994
XD

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size