Chefelf.com Night Life: Bring back Quest for the Crown! - Chefelf.com Night Life

Page 1 of 1

Bring back Quest for the Crown!

#1 User is offline   chris66 Icon

• New Cop
  • Group: Junior Members

Posted 04 July 2006 - 01:18 PM

I am having withdrawls! The link is there but it wont load after 60 mins. Has it gone?

#2 User is offline   Carlos 9 Icon

• Robot Cat
  • Pip
  • Group: Admin
  • Interests:kitty treats

Posted 04 July 2006 - 02:08 PM

strange. l&e has been getting a lot of emails recently concerning this game but it's still available at the same link it's had for over three years.

http://www.lanceande...lash/quest.html

not sure why we're getting the sudden deluge of emails concerning this game not being available. perhaps there is an old bookmarked mirror that has suddenly gone down. at one point we were bouncing it around a lot because we were having trouble getting it hosted as it was killing our bandwidth.

hope that helps.

#3 User is offline   chris66 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 05 July 2006 - 09:43 AM

QUOTE (Carlos 9 @ Jul 4 2006, 03:08 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
strange. l&e has been getting a lot of emails recently concerning this game but it's still available at the same link it's had for over three years.

http://www.lanceande...lash/quest.html

not sure why we're getting the sudden deluge of emails concerning this game not being available. perhaps there is an old bookmarked mirror that has suddenly gone down. at one point we were bouncing it around a lot because we were having trouble getting it hosted as it was killing our bandwidth.

hope that helps.

Still can't view it....

#4 User is offline   Carlos 9 Icon

• Robot Cat
  • Pip

Posted 05 July 2006 - 10:53 AM

very strange. i just tried it in internet explorer and it didn't loat. however it loads and works perfectly fine using firefox.

are you using ie? if you are really jonesin' for some qftc you may want to use firefox for the time being. that still doesn't answer the question as to why it won't load using ie. i will have to look into that.

#5 User is offline   Carlos 9 Icon

• Robot Cat
  • Pip

Posted 05 July 2006 - 11:09 AM

okay, if you absolutely must use ie (and i don't recommend it) you can view the root swf file by using the following link:

CODE
http://www.snstudios.com/questforcrown/qftc.swf

i didn't include it as a link because i don't want the gentleman who is kind enough to provide hosting for this file to be overwhelmed with hits for this particular file.

i don't want to be some idiot cybergeek but i'd reocmmend using firefox, mozilla or opera. this appears to be a problem with ie. even with the latest version of ie and flash it seems to not work correctly.

#6 User is offline   chris66 Icon

• New Cop

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:12 PM

QUOTE (Carlos 9 @ Jul 5 2006, 12:09 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
okay, if you absolutely must use ie (and i don't recommend it) you can view the root swf file by using the following link:

CODE
http://www.snstudios.com/questforcrown/qftc.swf

i didn't include it as a link because i don't want the gentleman who is kind enough to provide hosting for this file to be overwhelmed with hits for this particular file.

i don't want to be some idiot cybergeek but i'd reocmmend using firefox, mozilla or opera. this appears to be a problem with ie. even with the latest version of ie and flash it seems to not work correctly.

LOL! I love this game! HAHAHAHAH!
Thanks!

#7 User is offline   Gobbler Icon

• God damn it, Nappa.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Thermonuclear warfare and other pleasantries.

Posted 05 July 2006 - 12:37 PM

It's one of the most atmoshperic ones I've ever played.

Pop quiz, hotshot. Garry Kasparov is coming to kill you, and the only way to change his mind is for you to beat him at chess. What do you do, what do you do?

Page 1 of 1

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size