• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Hockey, Subaru

Posted 18 July 2006 - 05:41 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 15 2006, 11:04 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
There's never any good music on the radio ever. pinch.gif

If I may shamlessly plug...

That is the beauty of Sirius Satellite Radio, over 100 stations of commercial free music playing 24 hours a day of about every different genre. My three biggest gripes about regular radio are extensive commercials, repeatitve playlists, and poor reception. I can't pick up some stations within 10 miles of my hometown but I can get perfect reception and clarity from a satellite in space. Also if you get tired of music or can't find what you want to listen to musically on the 100+ channels, you can listen to about anything as far as sports, talk radio, etc.

I love Sirius and would rather pay them for their loads of entertainment than listen the crap on regular radio...

QUOTE (Deepsycher @ Jul 15 2006, 11:10 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I use to record the music and shows years ago. Now I wish I had the tapes to playback. Yet they say it is not good to look back.

Howard actually got all his tapes back and they may even have an entire channel dedicated to playing his pre-Sirius stuff wink.gif

#17 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 21 July 2006 - 08:24 AM

I think I might invest in some satellite radio. I hear they have all talk radio stations. Hours upon hours of Rush Limbaugh at your fingertips.

#18 User is offline   Slade Icon

• Full of Bombs and/or Keys
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator
  • Interests:I like stuff.

Posted 21 July 2006 - 10:02 AM

Abbey, that's the biggest reason to not purchase that radio subscription that one could possibly hear. tongue.gif

I also think a lot of Zepplin's a bit over-rated. It all ends up sounding the same. Much <3 for Casimir and Stairway, though.
This space for rent. Inquire within.

#19 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:12 AM

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 21 2006, 11:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I also think a lot of Zepplin's a bit over-rated. It all ends up sounding the same. Much <3 for Casimir and Stairway, though.

Blasphemy! Statements like that make puppies cry, Slade. To shame.

#20 User is offline   Sieve Boy Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Hockey, Subaru

Posted 22 July 2006 - 09:44 AM

QUOTE (Sailor Abbey @ Jul 21 2006, 08:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I think I might invest in some satellite radio. I hear they have all talk radio stations. Hours upon hours of Rush Limbaugh at your fingertips.

I hope you are being at least sarcastic, I don't need any more neocon talking points being force fed to me by Bill O'Reilly, Lush Rimbaugh, Sean Hannity, Ann Coulter, etc wink.gif

QUOTE (Slade @ Jul 21 2006, 10:02 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Abbey, that's the biggest reason to not purchase that radio subscription that one could possibly hear. tongue.gif

Dude, I'm going to come to your house, take out my 44 Mag and pop you in the foot biggrin.gif Absolute garbage you spew my friend...

• (2 Pages)
  • +

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size