Chefelf.com Night Life: Forum Rules (Revised) - Chefelf.com Night Life

Heccubus' Domain

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked

Forum Rules (Revised) Read this before posting, please.

#1 User is offline   Heccubus Icon

• Ugh.
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Head Moderator

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:57 PM

A few rules. I would like to think that they aren't overly strict or anything, but I ask that you try to adhere to them as closely as possible.

1) Requests Go In The Request Thread
There is a thread for requests. It is located here. Don't start new threads to request albums, just post your request in the existing thread.

2) Be Polite
Don't come around to say useless things like "You don't post anything good". And don't be rude when requesting an album. You're more likely to see things coming up on the site that you like if you're polite, and patient.

3) You Can't Always Get What You Want
I can't post everything under the sun. There's always a chance that I don't have what you're after, or can't get my hands on it.

4) I'm Only One Man
I can't always post every day. In fact you'll notice that as of writing this, I haven't posted more than one day in succession in quite some time. I get busy with other things. So again, patience is a good thing to have.

5) SHARE!
Pass the download links around to your friends. Keep them alive. If no one touches them for 30 days, they get killed. As long as people are reccommending things to friends, or even posting download links on their own blog, we can keep the files circulating freely for everyone to enjoy. Of course, all I ask is that you give credit where credit is due.

6) No Advance Releases
You can request whatever you want, as long as it's already out. I don't like scavenging up decent quality advance releases for people (ie: not some shitty iTunes or webcast transcode) so that's a no go. Plus, say someone wanted the forthcoming album by their favourite band. Say said band happens to be rather large and popular. The last thing I want is a cease and desist when the labels come a-knocking looking online for leaked versions of the album in question.

Page 1 of 1
  • You cannot start a new topic
  • This topic is locked