• Last »

drugs are fun

#1 User is offline   vpresrufus Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip
  • Group: Junior Members
  • Interests:Killing butterflies

Posted 07 May 2006 - 06:44 PM

a friend of mijne spent 2 days in hospital after taking LSD, as he was traumatized when he started hallucinating. We decided it would be a good idea to get him to watch "pigeon street" on an old VCR i found of my brothers. Apparently the pigeons wer kitted with M16s and camo gear, and left the television screen. As anyone here experienced such affects (the ones who may have tried it i mean)? it sounds kinda cool. Why am i asking this? well maybe its because i decided to try and start some form of topic to liven the place up,. Or maybe, im just drunk. Ill let you decide

gnar ilikecheese yayaya

#2 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Members
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 07 May 2006 - 07:09 PM

ya, lay off the drugs for a bit, mkay?

ya, lay off the drugs for a bit, mkay?
OH NO!!!

#3 User is offline   Zazzo Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:05 PM

#4 User is offline   Otal Nimrodi Icon

• Miracle Ghost
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:I like my my little pony characters like I like my suspected criminals. Mirandized.

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:12 PM

Yeah, avoid the flying purple monkeys, they can make you do strange stuff...
Want a Tarot reading?

PM me, we'll talk.

#5 User is offline   Nimoy Icon

• New Cop

Posted 07 May 2006 - 08:37 PM

Yeh, Drugs are fun. I spent a summer in amsterdaam once, and on the first day i took some drug my friend gave me, and woke up a week later down an alleyway. Cool stuff really.

#6 User is offline   vpresrufus Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 08 May 2006 - 09:38 AM

drugs are my only escape from the harshness of reality

#7 User is offline   Nimoy Icon

• New Cop

Posted 08 May 2006 - 02:52 PM

Your just mad cause you cant afford any drugs for yourself.

#8 User is offline   vpresrufus Icon

• Henchman
  • Pip

Posted 09 May 2006 - 04:22 PM

damn saw right thru me:(

I should set up a charity.

#9 User is offline   ion eon Icon

• Evolved
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:stuff....

Posted 09 May 2006 - 08:58 PM

Drugs are bad
OH NO!!!

#10 User is offline   Chyld Icon

• Ancient Monstrosity
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Group: Crappy News Team

Posted 12 May 2006 - 02:34 PM

Au contraire, drugs are good, in some degree of moderation. And a certain degree of common sense. So basically do what i say, not what I do.

(That's so going in my sig now)

The worst drugs-story I've got happened about three weeks ago, with that sage old staple, the reefer. We'd just met a new dealer, who decided to hollow out a cigar and load it with pure skunk (yummm). So we all had a toke or five, ended up suprisingly high in the clouds, and then I had to go off and watch House.

Fifteen minutes later, from upstairs came the sound of our pet chav screaming "HELP HELP HELP HELP HELP!", then him thundering down the stairs, out the front door, and up the road. Turns out everyone else had had a huge giggling session, then he'd stopped, started beating up the dealer, then, having no idea where he was, suddenly wanted to "go home".

Turns out he'd thought that he kept travelling back in time, and that he had to do something (can't remember what), then he'd keep travelling back in time and/or die.

The dealer was fine about it, but the funniest sight of the night was our other mate refusing to go near him for fear of his life. Apparently, I've just been told, because he thought he was in "Saw" for some reason. It was a very odd evening.
When you lose your calm, you feed your anger.

Less Is More v4
Now resigned to a readership of me, my cat and some fish

#11 User is offline   Sailor Abbey Icon

• Queen of the Harpies
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Defending the forces of evil from the whiney forces of good; spreading awareness about violence and its ability to solve all problems - from the very smallest to the very stupid…est…; sticking up for the little guy, as long as the little guy shares my point of view or is willing to convert in exchange for some ‘sticking up for’; and of course, plotting world domination and putting and end to reality tv once and for all. <br /><br />Oh, and beautiful women.

Posted 13 May 2006 - 07:19 AM

I agree, drugs can be good in moderation. You can learn lots of things about the world and yourself. But you should never do them if you are less than emotionally stable or have an addictive personality.

Do your drugs. Don’t let your drugs do you.

#12 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 14 May 2006 - 12:12 PM

Sounds like a rape warning! Giant Ecstacy tablet trying to violate some poor chap on a Saturday night, hahaha.

This post has been edited by CJ Marren: 14 May 2006 - 12:13 PM

<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

#13 User is offline   Cobnat Icon

• Viva Phillippena Radio!
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:Body Disposal.

Posted 15 May 2006 - 09:20 PM

QUOTE (vpresrufus @ May 7 2006, 03:44 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
a friend of mijne spent 2 days in hospital after taking LSD, as he was traumatized when he started hallucinating. We decided it would be a good idea to get him to watch "pigeon street" on an old VCR i found of my brothers. Apparently the pigeons wer kitted with M16s and camo gear, and left the television screen. As anyone here experienced such affects (the ones who may have tried it i mean)? it sounds kinda cool. Why am i asking this? well maybe its because i decided to try and start some form of topic to liven the place up,. Or maybe, im just drunk. Ill let you decide

gnar ilikecheese yayaya

Oh, so he didnt die? Thats too bad... the only cure for drugs is the sweat embrace of death... and nintendo...

#14 User is offline   SithAvenger Icon

• Wow, my avatar changed.
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Interests:The Interests of a Normal Teenager:<br />-Movies<br />-Things that are awesome<br />-Girls<br />-(Good) Tv shows<br />-Doing evil stuff the good way<br />-Videogames<br />-Hangin' with my friends

Posted 16 May 2006 - 12:56 AM

Nintendo is the cure for drugs?
Awesome.
Sorry, you won't be seeing a smartass sig here. Try with the next poster.

#15 User is offline   CJ Marren Icon

• Level Boss
  • PipPipPip
  • Group: Former Members
  • Interests:Wrestling, games, books, music, working out,

Posted 16 May 2006 - 05:30 AM

What's the big Yahtzee's view on all this I wonders.....
<!--quoteo(post=174818:date=Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM:name=Cobnat)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Cobnat @ Oct 14 2007, 09:43 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=174818"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Microsoft Sans Serif--><span style="font-family:Microsoft Sans Serif"><!--/fonto--><!--sizeo:2--><span style="font-size:10pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF0000--><span style="color:#FF0000"><!--/coloro-->Lets all have sex with robots until our groins are sore and bloody!<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<!--quoteo(post=169306:date=Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Aug 10 2007, 11:03 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=169306"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec--><!--fonto:Arial--><span style="font-family:Arial"><!--/fonto--><!--coloro:#483D8B--><span style="color:#483D8B"><!--/coloro--><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->So why the unholy flying purple donkeypunching fuck will it not work on yours? Just what kind of machine are you running there? Your toaster?<!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--><!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--fontc--></span><!--/fontc--><!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

And the man again!
<!--quoteo(post=180859:date=Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM:name=Legion)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Legion @ Jan 16 2008, 02:29 PM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=180859"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->In my opinion it's saying, fuck the lightsabers and special effects and fuck your voiceovers and fuck your stupid multimilliondollar game studios; you don't need any of those to make brilliant and scary games that will fuck with your head.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<u><!--sizeo:3--><span style="font-size:12pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo--><!--coloro:#FF8C00--><span style="color:#FF8C00"><!--/coloro-->My Getting Huge Progress (Gym and weight gain diet)<!--colorc--></span><!--/colorc--><!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec--></u>
<b>May '07:</b> 11st (154lbs)
<b>August '07:</b> 12st 7lbs (175lbs)
<b>November '07:</b> 12st 9lbs (177lbs)
<b>December '07:</b> 12st 11lbs (179lbs)
<b>January '08:</b> 12st 12lbs (180lbs)
<b>Febuary '08:</b> 13st 2lbs (184lbs)
<b>March '08:</b> 13st 7lbs (189lbs)

• (4 Pages)
  • +
  • Last »

Fast Reply

• Decrease editor size
  • Increase editor size